Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!

They also set themselves up for this by launching the podcast, then waiting a WHOLE WEEK before posting their first episode.

At least if they had launched the first episode straight away, they would be receiving ‘genuine’ reviews that might be more in their favour.

Instead they are already fighting against the current, launching a podcast with an already low rating
I also really hate the misuse of the word trolls. Someone not liking what you do and giving their opinion is not a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
These days anyone who is a critic is a troll, it’s pathetic. I’m not saying you have to take every criticism on board some of them will be just people who don’t like you which is fine, you’ll never please everyone. But I would never ignore feedback I may disagree with it but use your words she has made this a bigger issue with the deleting negative comments, blocking etc. A normal job may have got her used to accepting criticism and developing from it to be better. I hate negative feedback I feel my heart race and my face get hot but i reflect on it and decide whether there’s something in it I can work on. Also I can’t exactly block a director at work so you learn to work with it.

Reactions: 28
It’s kind of funny that some of the bad written reviews were on Sunday and she didn’t even announce the podcast til Monday. Super secret project...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Despite spending ££££ on planners, diaries, stationery etc. She hasn’t even thought about 2021 goals 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How do you leave a review?

I'm a firm believer in keeping our thoughts and views on here not seeking the 'influencers' out...however I do agree that by putting 5 star reviews up before the first podcast and censoring opinions on other channels they were asking for trouble
Bianca is the ultimate mean girl isnt she...wont take people long to work that out.

Also...looked at Brogan social blade the other day...she has as much chance if getting that 100k in 2021 as a pig does flying #deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m confused. Wasn’t she meant to tick the ones that she wants to achieve next year, not gloat about the things she’s already done / doing?
LMAO yup it’s goals for things you want to achieve in the new year aka 2021.

I LOVE the first answer though, I do like reading but prefer online magazines at the moment hahaha how cultured of you Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
LMAO yup it’s goals for things you want to achieve in the new year aka 2021.

I LOVE the first answer though, I do like reading but prefer online magazines at the moment hahaha how cultured of you Brogan.
*online magazines that she’s paid to promote

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This still makes me lol so much. Like IMAGINE someone who describes themselves as a c*nt and a hoe, emailing my grown ass man of a boss and telling them I posted in a forum that they broke rules or I didn’t like their podcast. Honestly I’d pay to see it! 😂😂😂
Just a reminder of the lovely person Binky is, sharing Becca's apology and for some reason talking like she has taken down some criminal kingpin.😂
So, #BeKind everyone, unless you're calling someone out for breaking Government rules which are in place to save lives (which Binky is apparently SO against)
"If you are horrid to someone for no reason, you'll get a negative response - almost every time" - from Bianca's post yesterday.
And THAT is why people are leaving you negative reviews.
View attachment 364302

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love to know which group she’s volunteering for! Absolutely liar she would have shown she was doing something good!

Also she is desperate for an engagement with that ring bit. She will have chosen the ring already I definitely think that will come this year. She will be intolerable when engaged. I know it’s not the be all for everyone but please Charlotte or Beth get engaged first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Love to know which group she’s volunteering for! Absolutely liar she would have shown she was doing something good!

Also she is desperate for an engagement with that ring bit. She will have chosen the ring already I definitely think that will come this year. She will be intolerable when engaged. I know it’s not the be all for everyone but please Charlotte or Beth get engaged first 😂
That ring comment is such a passive aggressive dig towards Benji.

Reactions: 28
That ring comment is such a passive aggressive dig towards Benji.
I know! I think if they do get engaged it will only
be for show! She would love to brag about a fancy ring and expensive wedding. I think she’d have a luxury wedding abroad. Won’t have one in the UK she doesn’t have anyone to invite 😂

Reactions: 16
I finally listened to the podcast trailer and Brogan sounds like she’s recording from inside a submarine, her audio quality is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How embarrassing that the podcast reviews are now full of people taking one side or another.

If I were Brogan or Binky I would be so embarrassed that my new business venture already looks so unprofessional. You wouldn't find this on any other podcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
CAD24EB6-9D8A-494F-B78B-21733839CFB9.png

My mum is 60 next year and doesn’t have this many wrinkles....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why do they keep using the same phrases over and over. In the written description of the podcast, in the trailer audio, now this 🤣
20201230_112109.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.