Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they keep using the same phrases over and over. In the written description of the podcast, in the trailer audio, now this 🤣 View attachment 364422
Because they actually can’t think of anything.... it’s rinse and repeat with brogan! She always picks up a phrase and then repeats it all the dam time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I honestly think this podcast idea is just to get into more mainstream media and reality shows.

Remember when Giovanna Fletcher (most well known for her Podcast / being Tom Fletcher’s wife) went into the jungle and Brogan was liking tweets saying how it’s sad that YouTube personalities are not considered for shows like I’m a celeb.

Imagine Brogan in I’m a celeb. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok someone on here suggested a volunteer programme boom dooesn't read here though

Reactions: 11
Honestly can’t believe they put down their tree after like 2 days when they’ve spent a fortune on that stupid train!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone watch love after lock up? I wish Brogan would apply one of they shows to see the tears, moods, & how controlling she is as she won't be able to edit that :sneaky:

Ben & Binky flirting in front of her 🍿:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think this podcast idea is just to get into more mainstream media and reality shows.

Remember when Giovanna Fletcher (most well known for her Podcast / being Tom Fletcher’s wife) went into the jungle and Brogan was liking tweets saying how it’s sad that YouTube personalities are not considered for shows like I’m a celeb.

Imagine Brogan in I’m a celeb. 😂😂😂
Imagine her on I’m A Celeb it’d be TV gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine her on I’m A Celeb it’d be TV gold!
I watch I'm a celeb but never bother with the voting. If she was in it, I'd be voting every night, phone and web votes (on several accounts) 😁

Edit: this is for the trials btw!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why have they put their category as leisure? They aren't talking about gardening or sharing hobbies...... and yes absolutely its not an achievement at all and it shows how little they know about how the chart on podcasts work. Watch them now claim they are number 1 on the charts - this sh*t show just gets better with dumb and dumber!

It makes me laugh the way they say they 'will be diving into the highs and lows of adult life and the things we're learning along the way'

they can't even accept any criticism and the fact their reviews on the podcast now look like a children's playground says it all. They aren't adults, they are little girls playing at being adults who are too immature to accept any kind of responsibility.

Brogan is one of the most unprofessional vloggers out there and I hope Brands do see this absolute sh*t show of a podcast along with the reviews and how they are handling it, even Brogan's beloved Big Potatoes should have alarm bells rung about being associated with her now. Any brand wanting to work with Brogan should be pointed to the reviews as a glimpse into Brogan's 'true following and true nature'.

Also these two won't learn anything because they aren't willing to. They think they know it all already and anyone who says otherwise they claim is a troll. People are not trolls and if anything they are both doing damage to those influencers who do actually get trolled by discrediting the term completely.

Having a difference of opinion or just saying it as it is, speaking the truth or calling you out for something you have done....IS NOT A TROLL.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So Megan is no longer her best friend? 🤣
I’m 30 so beyond giving a duck about labelling people as best friends so it makes me eye roll when they throw it around like school girls.

I find their concept patronising if I’m honest. How have I worked for 14 years and brought an 11 year old up without their amazing advice!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I know it's not her thread but my god, she really thinks highly of herself doesn't she 🤣. I know I'm just fueling her love for herself by posting this but I can't help myself... Too busy trying to bring her down instead of working on myself 🥲

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know it's not her thread but my god, she really thinks highly of herself doesn't she 🤣. I know I'm just fueling her love for herself by posting this but I can't help myself... Too busy trying to bring her down instead of working on myself 🥲
Too addicted to this site stinky?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re both so triggered by what’s said here, I love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Its quite funny because she just thinks we’re a bunch of trolls but I actually worked in marketing for 7 years and worked my way up from intern to senior marketing manager .. I’m in your field binky , probably know the same if not more than you.. do you not respect that ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Its quite funny because she just thinks we’re a bunch of trolls but I actually worked in marketing for 7 years and worked my way up from intern to senior marketing manager .. I’m in your field binky , probably know the same if not more than you.. do you not respect that ?
It's tragic. They genuinely think we are all lazy slobs who do nothing all day... Hmm this sounds oddly familiar 🤔. Think you might need to look closer to home to find that binkyboo.

Reactions: 29
They do know being top of a category is that much of an achievement.....
Can someone please message them and ask what leisure activity they’re going to be talking about? Their main competitor, Gardener’s World, is very clear in the title.

I really hope it’s Brogan’s aqua aerobics class, but I would settle for a few episodes about the kids colouring books

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Agreed, stinky binky has no idea what any of us do. I'm not going to reveal exactly what I do on here but I certainly don't slob around on the sofa all day like Brogan, I have worked in a senior professional role for over 15 years so think very carefully Binky before you start making wide sweeping statements about us so called 'trolls'!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.