Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's not her thread but my god, she really thinks highly of herself doesn't she 🤣. I know I'm just fueling her love for herself by posting this but I can't help myself... Too busy trying to bring her down instead of working on myself 🥲
Hey Binky👋

Not that it’s any of your business, but I work in the same industry as you, similar age but way higher up the ladder, (so yes I do know what I am talking about when I criticise your media antics) because you know, I work hard on my career, went to graduate school, and now have a senior management role (without hanging off the coat tails of my online friends)

I’m not a witch, and don’t need to be to get attention. people ‘notice’ me because I respect them and they respect me back.

So while you think all your ‘trolls’ are jobless, talentless, jealous troublemakers, we’re actually successful, empowered people, who have the guts to take criticism in the real world, and refuse to accept mediocre ‘influencers’ taking a free ride, without themselves accepting the constructive criticism they are bound to get by parading themselves in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Its quite funny because she just thinks we’re a bunch of trolls but I actually worked in marketing for 7 years and worked my way up from intern to senior marketing manager .. I’m in your field binky , probably know the same if not more than you.. do you not respect that ?
I work in Marketing too... sorry Binky winky... as we say time and time again, tattle have people on here with university qualifications, jobs and all walks of life - shock horror!

The lashing out from you Binky is really showing your insecurities and not doing you any favours whatsoever. Keep telling yourself you don’t care hun, silence speaks louder than words!

And FYI to BOTH of you, we wouldn’t be in here if we were respected by Brogan. You reap what you sow - so maybe think twice before deleting comments and blocking people for looking at your stories, you’re just driving more and more people in here - all these threads are you own doings, if you respected us and our opinions rather than thinking anything not positive is a troll we’d have nothing to talk about! You both are the issue, not us!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Brogan Tate #44 Binky & Blinky are too busy mmmblocking out the haters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘I might respect and care what you think’

Binks, we could not give less than two shits about if you care what we think.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I love 20 year old children giving it the Billy big bollocks on social media. Especially the ones that are straight out of uni and have 'executive' after their name 😂 Don't take the big nosed bait guys. Can't believe it's almost time for a new thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else deeply saddened that they haven’t got Binkys approval or respect?

Thought not!

I know we say some nasty things on here but they deserve it 😂 I think everyone on here is lovely and we are all functioning quite well without the advice of these two dimwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know it's not her thread but my god, she really thinks highly of herself doesn't she 🤣. I know I'm just fueling her love for herself by posting this but I can't help myself... Too busy trying to bring her down instead of working on myself 🥲
Here she goes contradicting herself again. But you ARE acknowledging criticism... from that single tweet. My god.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone who allegedly doesn’t care about the opinions of strangers Binky is spending a lot of time talking about these ‘haterz’.

if you truly don’t care then you will just do what you’re doing and wouldn’t be so cut up about the opinions of a few people.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I cant stand stinky binky.
Sorry that's all I have to say.
I actually follow becca now since the drama. Much prefer her content.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course the irony is that it is precisely because so many of us have worked hard to get a great education and career that we have the critical thinking skills to be able to see right through these influenzas.

Reactions: 28
Agreed, stinky binky has no idea what any of us do. I'm not going to reveal exactly what I do on here but I certainly don't slob around on the sofa all day like Brogan, I have worked in a senior professional role for over 15 years so think very carefully Binky before you start making wide sweeping statements about us so called 'trolls'!
Im actually training for a career change but I would have LOVED to meet binky in a professional context , would’ve been hilarious !!

Of course the irony is that it is precisely because so many of us have worked hard to get a great education and career that we have the critical thinking skills to be able to see right through these influenzas.
Exactly !! it was passing invoices from influencers to our finance department for £3000 for one Instagram post which was more than I made in a month of 40 hour weeks and gruelling commutes that brought me to this site

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If they didn't care they wouldn't be constantly posting about us. If you're not bothered about our opinions then just ignore us, stop coming on the site.

Oh and I work with vulnerable children and families. Something your selfish ass could never do binky or brogan.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Obviously I’m genuinely sorry for anyone in Bournemouth or in Tier 4 but quietly happy that Brogan can no longer go about like her world is perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
this just in : Bournemouth are moving to tier 4
I mean, a lot of people on this thread live and work in Bournemouth, realistically it won’t affect Brogan as she does duck all anyway so not sure it cause for celebration.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean, a lot of people on this thread live and work in Bournemouth, realistically it won’t affect Brogan as she does duck all anyway so not sure it cause for celebration.
most of my family live in Bournemouth and Poole, I was just letting you all know as my aunt texted me about it .. I’m not “celebrating” ! but I wonder if she’ll mention it now ?

Reactions: 15
Tier 4 won’t stop her doing B&M hauls
This has new thread title material 🤔

Its quite funny because she just thinks we’re a bunch of trolls but I actually worked in marketing for 7 years and worked my way up from intern to senior marketing manager .. I’m in your field binky , probably know the same if not more than you.. do you not respect that ?
Agreed! I’m a psychologist with an undergrad and postgrad degree working in a secure unit. Partly why it winds me up so much that these pair of bints are brainwashing the next generation into becoming lazy sloths. It’s not good collectively for the mental health of our society. I used to dabble in psychotherapy on the side, and was having to deal with teenage girls in shed loads of anxiety due to unrealistic expectations from social media. So frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.