Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Binkys posts are more likely a reaction to the podcast reviews 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brogan doesn’t seem to be particularly bothered or care that her friend is in an induced coma. She’s a heartless, self centred prick and I don’t even believe her posts are genuine
That's because they're not really friends, just online fake mates

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Binky and Brogan will never be respected, this whole Be Kind thing is pathetic - what Becca Rose did wasn’t a nice thing to do to someone but at the same time the way they treated her was vile especially from Binky who had nothing to do with it and is always posting about people breaking rules.

All brogan needed to do was message her privately reather than create a witch hunt like a group of bullies. That is what they are, bullies!

Reactions: 34
I'm fully aware this title is ridiculous but it popped into my head and I had to share..

Brogan Tate #44 Starting a podcast with Binky, let's pretend Benji hasn't DM'd her a pic of his winky

Its even worse written down. Yes I'm immature ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
That's because they're not really friends, just online fake mates
She would say she's got sew sew many friends but how many could she count on in real time of crisis?

How many would post a 'everything ok hun?' or Ghost hug emoji rather than an actual phone call/visit?

I'm gonna guess that she has no one and you know what, thats pretty bleeping sad.

Reactions: 23
Haha Binky the dick shows her true colours! Very smart bringing up old news of the pair of them bullying Becca! Bogey had to disable her likes and dislikes on YouTube after their behaviour so they’re not doing themselves any favours!
What they did was horrendous and they know it! Bogey would have been better off teaming up with a Disney person for a podcast, her and Binky are obviously toxic together!

And yes Binky get off your high horse you are a rule breaker as much as bogey! There was no social distancing or masks when they advertised the knock off Harry Potter clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
They are bullies! What they did to Becca was disgusting 😡 She did what many of us were thinking and called the stupid dick out for breaking rules. They are actually witches. The lack of
friendships prove it! Brogan deserved to be called out on breaking the restrictions. the way them girls went off about it you would honestly think Becca had murdered someone. They both don’t deserve a platform. Brogan has the compassion of a potato and Binky 🤮 is just vile. I remember having a nosey at Binkys’ social media before I even knew much about her and she was a nasty piece of work then.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Who calls themselves ho ho hoe does she realise she’s a grown woman ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The thing is, two nice, “kind”, genuine, respected women in their 20s would NOT have received a tit load of negative reviews before their podcast has properly aired. And then Binky is mouthing off today, probably about the negative reviews people have put up, in a really aggy way that gets peoples backs up.......

and so the cycle continues 🙄

If any of these girls had the capacity for self reflection they’d actually realise the issue lies with them and not their followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The thing is, two nice, “kind”, genuine, respected women in their 20s would NOT have received a tit load of negative reviews before their podcast has properly aired. And then Binky is mouthing off today, probably about the negative reviews people have put up, in a really aggy way that gets peoples backs up.......

and so the cycle continues 🙄

If any of these girls had the capacity for self reflection they’d actually realise the issue lies with them and not their followers.
This is it, had they allowed for conversions with people in comments and messages rather than thinking anything that isn’t kissing their arses is someone being a bully or troll there would not be this many people against them. They have literally put themselves in this position.

Thankfully for once Brogan can not control the feedback and now they’re both pushing #BeKind due to public negativity when reality is she’s been hiding the real feedback (thumbs up/down) for months and i guarantee it’s not great feedback!

Reactions: 29
So true and that's why I am so surprised Brogan agreed to all this, unless she is so dumb she didn't think this part through. The fact that she always needs Gary C to moderate live comments on her youtube says it all. Brogan is scared of anyone saying anything honest about her.

She chose to put her life out there for everyone to see, she chose to actively seek out and block people for simply asking a question, or some cases just viewing her stories. Brogan seems to forget this is all her own doing.

Brogan is not cut out for social media life. She wants the freebies and the money but can't handle all the other stuff that comes with it, like a lot of influencers. She is incredibly immature and lives in a deluded bubble, but that bubble will pop one day and she will be in for a huge shock at what the real world actually is like. So how she feels she can hand out advice or discuss real matters on a podcast is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
At the end of the day a few reviews doesn’t mean a lot right now, the proof will be in the listening figures. They might get a few curious tattlers and Brogan fans for the first episode but will random people tune in week in/week out? I very much doubt it.

Reactions: 17
duck OFF, SHE ACTUALLY WROTE A REVIEW ON HER OWN PODCAST AHAHAHA
OMG how cringe! She's totally going to nominate herself for podcasting awards next year (I know someone who did this, and even had the nerve to say how honoured she was to be nominated!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.