Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sat by the tree like shes ripping a fart out. I don't get that pose but I'd rather see the back of her matted hair then that crusty lip one more time

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even as a Disney fan I have to question a 26year old being so full of joy over a Christmas train 🙈 get a life!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She doesn't like Disney she just sees £££. If she can be a popular disney vlogger she can rake it in. But she knows jack tit.

Reactions: 20
No disrespect as I know we’ve got a few Disney lovers on this thread BUT the amount of Disney in that one room alone for two adults in a childless household is nausea inducing. There’s a god damn Mickey coming of every arse crack.
THIS 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 17
No disrespect as I know we’ve got a few Disney lovers on this thread BUT the amount of Disney in that one room alone for two adults in a childless household is nausea inducing. There’s a god damn Mickey coming of every arse crack.
My username is Disneys for gods sake and I even feel sick at the amount of Disney crap she has in her house . we have no Disney homeware whatsoever , brogan has more Disney Tat than my 18 month old son !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I mean, Benji seems just as excited as Brogan, he needs to get a bleeping life too. We all know what a sad, pathetic troll she is but I expected better from him

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How exactly does she know she got the last one?

Pretentious witch
This Tier 4 business must be getting to me because that 'I got the last one' comment really bleeping pissed me off too 😂 Greedy overgrown brat gets her own way again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw the train on eBay for £140 + £50 shipping and it said last one so maybe she paid over the odds just to get one?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My partners brother & wife are planning to have a baby soon & we have all agreed that if they do before next Christmas we will spend Christmas morning with his family. Then spend a few hours with mine & then have dinner with his so we are all together for the baby’s first Christmas.

We have in the past done my house Christmas Eve. We split to see our parents on Christmas Day then go to his mums on Boxing Day.

I will never understand how benji doesn’t get to see his family on Christmas. It’s so wrong.They should do his family one year & hers the next. She’s so selfish
We normally do his family one year and mine the next. Shes so selfish

Reactions: 8
This Tier 4 business must be getting to me because that 'I got the last one' comment really bleeping pissed me off too 😂 Greedy overgrown brat gets her own way again.
pissed me off too, like it’s a achievement, like she won from other buyers or something. Bet she is so proud of herself again, for nothing.. well buying something on time is not really something to be proud of considering she spends every minute of every day online shopping (and reading tattle).

Reactions: 20
I’m also a Tier 4-er like others have mentioned and I’m heartbroken to not spend Christmas at my mums (first time in my life!) It is even more painful knowing I have stuck to all the rules, I haven’t been inside a shop since March, I don’t meet up with people etc... then people like Brogan taking click n collect slots (I haven’t been able to get one since beginning of Dec now, luckily my partner can get stuff for me) and yet she’s still fannying around going to B&M for a stroll and still going into Tesco for Pepsi max. It’s all making me feel extra angry at the world right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet 100% Brogan will see her mum, Nan and Fraser on Christmas Day and probably still see Benji’s Dad at some point too therefore breaking the rules. Not a chance in hell she’ll be sticking to the rules.
yeah i'm scotland based haven't seen my nephews/brother all year nor other half in 5 months i doubt brogan doesnt watch the news for covid changes most do wtf a train set my week is getting better duck me 🤦‍♀️

The bucket mouse canvas over the stairs is the worst. Just why? So tacky. Sorry x
😱 julie mooney painted that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That train is just a heap of over priced plastic to me but I'm glad she got the last one because it would be awful if somebody with kids got it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.