Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Benji cooked every night but on her one night there was a problem with the oven so they just had to order a takeaway. All he wanted was a home cooked meal, the tension between them was brutal.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
When Benji cooked every night but on her one night there was a problem with the oven so they just had to order a takeaway. All he wanted was a home cooked meal, the tension between them was brutal.
I must’ve missed that? When was it? Was Benji actually cross with her?

Reactions: 1
It's a shame we can't add it to the list as it didn't happen this year, but when her and Benji did the Race for Life. She didn't bother to try and raise any sponsorship money for it, got paid a fee by Tesco for doing it, got called out on it so then said she would 'use some of the fee money to take her Nan out for a nice meal'.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
It's a shame we can't add it to the list as it didn't happen this year, but when her and Benji did the Race for Life. She didn't bother to try and raise any sponsorship money for it, got paid a fee by Tesco for doing it, got called out on it so then said she would 'use some of the fee money to take her Nan out for a nice meal'.
I never saw that! Sometime I feel mean for being nasty about her but then you read things like this and understand that there isn’t a nice bone in her body! Selfish greedy lump.

Reactions: 23
Guys I can't keep up! You're all on fire this weekend. She gives us so much to talk about with so little content. We should rename her dynamo Tate!!! Bloody magician!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's finally acknowledged higher tiers. Just because its within your tiers guidelines doesnt mean you should.

Reactions: 20
I voted keep it to yourself.
I don't think people should be flaunting stuff all over social media at all this year. Its a sensitive time for a lot of people.
But I'm going to guess if its slightly more than 50 % she will still do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She knows her devoted Mooners will vote yes. She's only asked so she can say afterwards, "I really didn't want to do this, but you all said you'd luuuuuuv to see it so I'm only doing as you've asked"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When she found a colouring book too overwhelming (think that was this year? It’s been a long un)
So overwhelming she bought a toddlers colouring book from Tesco to do. My daughter 3 year old had the same one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What festive activities will they be doing in tier 2? I’ve been in tier 3 for so long without being able to do anything I don’t even know what’s available to do out there anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's sewwwwww busy with her full time working from home boss babe job that she is still in bed at 9am on a Monday morning 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I must’ve missed that? When was it? Was Benji actually cross with her?
It starts just after 27 minutes. Benji says he’s annoyed, he’s cooked everyday, they’ve got food in but she is too busy licking her lips over the takeaway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What festive activities will they be doing in tier 2? I’ve been in tier 3 for so long without being able to do anything I don’t even know what’s available to do out there anymore 😂
I'm tier 3 as well. But noticed there's still outdoor festive things to do like walks with lots of illuminations up, looks nice but are mainly aimed at children.

Reactions: 10
It starts just after 27 minutes. Benji says he’s annoyed, he’s cooked everyday, they’ve got food in but she is too busy licking her lips over the takeaway.
He’s annoyed that the ovens broken and he has to fix it, can’t really blame Brogan for that. And they’ve got food in but they want a cooked dinner so that’s why they got a takeaway.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.