Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BCP just moved into tier 4.

Enjoy Brogie 😘
Yeah cos Brogan is just out and about all the time 😬🙄

it stops her doing nothing, she she will still be posting about walking her darling girl and loving being in her house as always 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brogan Tate #44 co-host with Binky on her new podcast, she works so hard but we know it won't last

Reactions: 7
Brogan Tate #44 did no work for an entire year, and now it’s all ended in tiers!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s probably glad she’s in tier 4. Gives her even more reason to sit in the house. She won’t have to go to her aqua fit classes once a week anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I cant stand stinky binky.
Sorry that's all I have to say.
I actually follow becca now since the drama. Much prefer her content.
Sorry off topic, so did I for a bit but then the over Photoshoped photos. Can't even see her skin!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No more videos or vlogs then that’s just another excuse for her not to do anything. Will benji be off work now?

Reactions: 4
Suggestion:
Brogan Tate #44 Binky and the Pain (neither is a genius, both insane)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And FYI to BOTH of you, we wouldn’t be in here if we were respected by Brogan. You reap what you sow - so maybe think twice before deleting comments and blocking people for looking at your stories, you’re just driving more and more people in here - all these threads are you own doings, if you respected us and our opinions rather than thinking anything not positive is a troll we’d have nothing to talk about! You both are the issue, not us!
Exactly! This site has a rave section and there's a reason why Blinky and Bonky aren't in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brogan Tate #44 Lockdown rules she won't adhere, the podcasts a flop and she'll be blinking back tiers

Reactions: 19
Brogan Tate #44: Tattlers betting this Podcast will flop, will this finally push her to get a real job? Thanks x”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.