Brogan Tate #43 Toes are fat, house looks crap, spent £3k on pointless tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It starts just after 27 minutes. Benji says he’s annoyed, he’s cooked everyday, they’ve got food in but she is too busy licking her lips over the takeaway.
Could she not have cooked some chicken on the hob? If I was to make a chicken wrap I would fry some chicken off and then put it in a wrap with salad, no oven needed?

Reactions: 24
Oo also that one time when she had a bit of a rant whilst sat in her car in a car park and mentions her ‘dedicated haters’ or something like that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We are in tier 2 but have cancelled a day out visiting somewhere outside, yes we can still do it but with the mutant strain now out there and reports that it has arrived in the Bournemouth and Dorset area should Brogan really be going here there and everywhere, a bit irresponsible if you ask me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If boris puts England into a full lockdown like Scotland have we will never hear from brogan next year. That would be her ideal going into Tier 4 she can be as lazy as she has been

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s annoyed that the ovens broken and he has to fix it, can’t really blame Brogan for that. And they’ve got food in but they want a cooked dinner so that’s why they got a takeaway.
Benji said they could have cooked spaghetti etc but she jumped at the takeaway. Lazy duck didn’t want to cook in the first place.

Reactions: 16
Updated

• Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Ghost Hug
  • “Get better soon” to a terminally ill person
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
  • Another year of mispronounced words
  • The Tangle Teezer ad
  • The Always ad, she doesn’t even have periods.
  • Google it!
  • The British Airways selfie
  • Her thick curly hair, that’s just so thick!
  • Hoovering
  • The whole birthday Vlog
  • Ironing
  • The worlds longest house move and “renovation” because of the horrible previous owners, ggrrrr!
  • The wellies are tooooo tight!
  • Her claim to be grade 5 piano
  • Awkward mirror poses
  • Cozy
  • Brogan and Benji squashed in the hot tub
  • When it was too hot to work
  • Self care days / days off, because
  • Her sticker collection
  • When the key worker hit her car
  • Laughing at grandma for an Ad
  • Her essential buy of a crate Cream Soda at the start of lockdown
  • Forgetting about Armistice Day, she apparently did it later
  • The cheese board with enough food to feed her whole town, rotting away in the heat
  • Adult colouring books became overwhelming
  • The only night she cooked this year for Benji, the oven broke!
  • Using the neighbours garden for photos
  • Haters rant in the carpark

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I voted keep it to yourself.
I don't think people should be flaunting stuff all over social media at all this year. Its a sensitive time for a lot of people.
But I'm going to guess if its slightly more than 50 % she will still do it.
Same I’ve lost my job, many people I know have lost there’s as well. I’m currently in tier 4. I’m getting rejected for jobs everyday which is heartbreaking.

I would rather not see you do all your festive tit when some of us are worried how we are going to pay out bills. I’m currently budgeting with my savings & my partners income while I try to get anything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is just out of touch, most people in light of the current restrictions would film something else, I know some people want escapism but for that, they’ll watch an actual film not some harped up spoilt witch from Bournemouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let her carry on with her smugness l.

Brogan and her crappy YouTube career is not going to last for much longer 😊

With love from one of your dedicated haters 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn't she ask for questions last week for a Q&A? What’s happened to that?

Reactions: 12
Updated

• Becca Rose saga
  • Shake It Off dance
  • Ghost Hug
  • “Get better soon” to a terminally ill person
  • Putting Sugar on Meat
  • Another year of mispronounced words
  • The Tangle Teezer ad
  • The Always ad, she doesn’t even have periods.
  • Google it!
  • The British Airways selfie
  • Her thick curly hair, that’s just so thick!
  • Hoovering
  • The whole birthday Vlog
  • Ironing
  • The worlds longest house move and “renovation” because of the horrible previous owners, ggrrrr!
  • The wellies are tooooo tight!
  • Her claim to be grade 5 piano
  • Awkward mirror poses
  • Cozy
  • Brogan and Benji squashed in the hot tub
  • Self care days / days off, because
  • Her sticker collection
  • When the key worker hit her car
  • Laughing at grandma for an Ad
  • Her essential buy of a crate Cream Soda at the start of lockdown
  • Forgetting about Armistice Day, she apparently did it later
  • The cheese board with enough food to feed her whole town, rotting away in the heat
  • Adult colouring books became overwhelming
  • The only night she cooked this year for Benji, the oven broke!
  • Using the neighbours garden for photos
  • Haters rant in the carpark
I remembered another one when I was in the hairdressers this morning - The haircut by her mum where one side was longer than the other, and she tried to make out it grew out like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What festive activities will they be doing in tier 2? I’ve been in tier 3 for so long without being able to do anything I don’t even know what’s available to do out there anymore 😂
I'd bet money on the plan being going to a pub or restaurant for a comped meal

Updated
Can we add when she moved her parked car like 200m from outside one shop to outside another shop because it was too hot to walk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh duck her.

I’m in tier 2 and still don’t want to see her festive sponsored bollocks because I have an ounce of compassion. I don’t want to watch her stuffing her face and saying ‘uwauw look benj’ whilst others suffer so much.

I’m not saying she needs to sit and be miserable but to put up how she’s off to do something nice today because she’s allowed is so ignorant. duck off Brogan.

Reactions: 33
We are in tier 2 but have cancelled a day out visiting somewhere outside, yes we can still do it but with the mutant strain now out there and reports that it has arrived in the Bournemouth and Dorset area should Brogan really be going here there and everywhere, a bit irresponsible if you ask me.
tier 4 not happy this week let out for xmas day but after locked in :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
tier 4 not happy this week let out for xmas day but after locked in :mad:
Assuming you’re in Scotland? If so, I’m so jealous! We don’t even have Christmas Day :( I’m gutted. Last thing I need is Brogan rubbing it in my face cos she’s so damn tone-deaf!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.