Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if ben will make an appearance just so brogie can show how 'happy' they are to be decorating together.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
We can only have cats and small animals in my building. No dogs or birds as they can be loud.

That said my cat is a noisy bugger, so ...
Haha my cat is running around upstairs atm and it sounds like a herd of tiny elephants

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if ben will make an appearance just so brogie can show how 'happy' they are to be decorating together.
Be a video! Considering he’s hurt his should quite badly, I don’t think it’s that fair to be filming him!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What on earth is this photo 😳
I really can’t figure out myself either.If it her love for the dog then why the random hairy part of Benji’s body and her pulled up sheets?

Fraser lives verrrrrrry close to me... I'm pretty certain he's in the same street, or the next one over.

A one-bed tasteful period conversion like his would have cost ~£160-180k when he bought. It's a naice area and Brogan could have had a beautiful and spacious 2-bed with large terrace/private garden for the price of her house, but as others have said, I think she would have turned her nose up at a flat. She would have had to check about pets too, as quite a few buildings around here don't allow them - it's written into a building convenant. It's certainly a bone of contention at my building's AGM 🤣
I just went on rightmove and looked at some apartments/flats (is there a difference?) in Bournemouth and wow you can get some stunners for £300k, even some with water view or a skips throw away from the water. All nicely done up as well and with 2 bathrooms. I would definitely live there over a house, especially if they don’t plan on having kids anytime soon. Yes it would suck not being able to have a dog but it would really up your social life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I bought a flat and not a house for this very reason; I can afford something really nice and no kids and a minimalist.

I guess Brogan is what we’d call a maximalist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I own and aren’t allowed pets. I think it’s because they don’t want it upsetting other residents here
So harsh. Weve got a cat and my neighbours do and one neighbour has a dog but don't hear a peep out of him.

Reactions: 2
I honestly wouldn't even consider buying a place I couldn't have pets in! That's one of the reasons I can't wait to buy and not rent! I absolute hate how strict renting rules are on animals - as if children aren't louder and far more destructive!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have seen that brogans precious lulu lemon leggings are currently being bashed on tik tok due to employees in their stores fat shaming customers and being racist
How quickly before she says she never supported them?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Whose betting on the decorating vlog of forced fun being unbearable? She doesn’t have a genuine bone in her body!
I get having plans... my partner and I have “tradition” when it comes to the tree, last Sunday of November (Stir Up Sunday for the Xmas pudding makers!) roast dinner, mulled wine and a Christmas film. But I always get the feeling hers is regimented? At THIS time we’ll do this, then we’ll do THIS. Bore off

Reactions: 19
Benji will be in shorts, a backward cap and have his headphones in and she will be beetroot red, sweating and flustered.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When I first saw this I honestly thought 'she keeps Haribo in the bathroom?!' 😂
20201123_075532.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What was that we mentioned at the weekend, she was taking selfies which meant Benji wasn’t getting involved, and boom, clearly a picture taken by someone else.

BuT sHe DoEsN’t ReAd HeRe!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bought a flat and not a house for this very reason; I can afford something really nice and no kids and a minimalist.

I guess Brogan is what we’d call a maximalist 😂
Same! I have a sea view where I live. It's just me and occasionally my boyfriend. I don't have so much stuff that I would need a house shaped storage container.

If Brogan wasn't such a hoarder/massive snob (with nothing to show for said snobbery but a damp house) then I don't think she would be where she is now.

Reactions: 17
the christmas decorating video is going to be bad soooooo bad, all her tacky tat will look like Mickey threw up on her tree and in her lounge. bet a 4 year old could decorate better.

no doubt she will be really proud of herself for putting up decorations, forcing poor Benji on camera when he would much rather be away esp right now and her false cackle of forced (pretend) fun.

no doubt there will be a holding hands photo with the fake fireplace screen saver on the tv with the christmas tree and bonnie - wonder if Benji will be on his phone in the reflection like last time 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
the christmas decorating video is going to be bad soooooo bad, all her tacky tat will look like Mickey threw up on her tree and in her lounge. bet a 4 year old could decorate better.

no doubt she will be really proud of herself for putting up decorations, forcing poor Benji on camera when he would much rather be away esp right now and her false cackle of forced (pretend) fun.

no doubt there will be a holding hands photo with the fake fireplace screen saver on the tv with the christmas tree and bonnie - wonder if Benji will be on his phone in the reflection like last time 🤣 🤣
100% on the photo, and don't forget all in their matching pyjamas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.