Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan is one of them people who has to say they’ve spent Christmas together. Remember when they apparently had two wedding invites one of her friends and one of his and she had to choose which one to go to cos she couldn’t imagine not going with him? I think that’s what happened anyway. Before me and bf lived together we would spend Christmas Day separately and he would come to mine in the evening. She thinks the whole world revolves around her.

she will get her own way but it will just make him resent her even more eventually.

Reactions: 15
We've not spent a Christmas apart in coming up to 5 years now! Cos we've lived together. Before that we always spent it with our parents 3 hours apart! And then had Nye together. If she was smart she would have Benji's parent (one as they're separated) and her mum/ John to hers as over Xmas you can have 3 families! But she wont

Reactions: 2
We've not spent a Christmas apart in coming up to 5 years now! Cos we've lived together. Before that we always spent it with our parents 3 hours apart! And then had Nye together. If she was smart she would have Benji's parent (one as they're separated) and her mum/ John to hers as over Xmas you can have 3 families! But she wont
Can you imagine Julie mixing with his mum? Who sounds relatively normal 😂

Reactions: 13
My partner and I are doing turn about, but our parents don't live too far apart so my dad has offered to have my boyfriends parents round for Christmas day as well so they can see their son

Reactions: 6
Last time I checked, the weekend started on Saturday. Friday is a working day.
This isn’t the first time she calls Friday the weekend
FA781C22-4380-4AC0-A6A6-BF35AEECE498.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at her face pains me!

i want to slather on moisturiser and spf on to her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HOW CAN SOMEONE'S FACE ALWAYS BE SO RED AND SWOLLEN AND SHINY????? jfc brogie look after your damn skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she get some free products to reduce redness?? Wonder if a, they don’t work or b, the lazy slug hasn’t bothered using them daily

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s weird because redness like that I would normally associate with alcohol abuse 😬could also be a high salt diet

I am pale and freckly like Brogan and get some redness from time to time but now where near the same extent she does. Maybe a patch, not my whole face.

Reactions: 8
I googled it a while ago.. Red skin can be due to your heart working overtime. We know it’s pumping like crazy when she can’t talk without being out of breath.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to work on Christmas Day/Boxing Day/New Year etc (care) could you imagine if Brogan had to do that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have to work on Christmas Day/Boxing Day/New Year etc (care) could you imagine if Brogan had to do that?!
She does! Posting photos to insta and gloating about presents is a busy working day for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who’s taking one for the team?
I actually tuned in for about 24 seconds lol. There were under 100 people watching and the comments were disabled. And for the very small amount of time I watched, she interrupted the girl from the company when she was talking to spat some nonsense noone cares about.

Also, can anyone tell me what the f is a homebody???? Is this a UK thing? Honestly read it as "homeboy" the first time and was confused, but then assumed it was one of you guys' edits, but alas..... It's the real thing 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As Brogan would say "Google it"

So I did :

a person who likes to stay at home, especially one who is perceived as unadventurous.

Noun., A person who enjoys the warmth and simple pleasures of being at home.
I'm a homebody, I don't want to go out; just come over and I'll make you dinner

Brogan is none of the above :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.