Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chlosib

Chatty Member
While I’m not a fan of Becca Rose, I don’t think she came out of the drama too badly. She bought a house soon after and created far more interesting content than BrogAD ever managed to do.
Which is funny isn’t it! Becca Rose was the subject of an awful witchhunt blasted all over social media, people were directed negatively towards her, she was literally chased off social media for a while.

Yet in the end, she’s the one still producing quality content people actually want to watch. And all Brogan did was direct a bunch of people here (me included), some of which were long time followers, who have now seen how nasty, vindictive and spiteful she actually is and now her career is dwindling!

What Brogan thought was going to make her the next Colleen Rooney (iykyk) ended up marking the beginning of the end. Funny thing is, I’m sure Binky was the one who pushed her to do it, loves the drama but ran away as soon as the backlash began. Same as preachy Bethany who was all involved and now bashes Brogan every chance she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Csw6991

I have just watched about 5 mins of the video and I'm not being funny but if a male spoke to his partner the way she does Benji, and if a male made all the non-verbal cues that she does to Benji he would get absolutely hauled over the coals for emotional abuse.

For example, she is dismissive of all of his comments. I actually thought in the beginning of the video he had a fair amount of energy and drive to make it fun??? It didn't take long before he obviously gave up even trying to fake happiness and excitement.

She looked dead in the eyes from the moment the camera was rolling.

She interrupted him, spoke down to him, I felt so angry watching that at her total lack of disrespect for the ONE human in her life that actually sticks around her!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Pop!91

VIP Member
Anyone else find couples who take these kinda pictures really cringe? Well tbh I’m pretty sure it’s just ‘influencers’ who do it tbh 😂
It’s also the posed pic that’s the problem. They obviously had to set the camera, timer, etc. They also had to make sure Bonnie was in the right place, looking the right way. Good knows how many attempts it took.

A candid shot of Benji on the floor playing with Bonnie, with the tree slightly out of focus in the background, would have been a far classier and endearing picture.

The more you try to make things look perfect, the more they aren’t in reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

i-heart-ny

What is Brogan’s actual “job”? Because I genuinely see no output other than the occasional insta ad.

Benji must be making some serious money to keep her
This is how I discovered tattle in the first place. I googled “Brogan Tate job” as I was unsure what her actual job title would be, and found “#37 get a real job hun, thanks!” Lol. I used to quite like her, but like others on the thread, I’ve noticed her awful attitude and declining work ethic over the years. I read a few different threads and debated joining for a bit... now here I am 😈

• Haha

TheRealCarolDanvers

Howling at the caption “you’ll be pleased to see that I did get some matching PJs”, like we’ve all been waiting with baited breath 😂

• Haha

Cah

Chatty Member
The best thing about that video was the shade from Benji! I thoroughly enjoyed all his sarcastic comments to Brogan, mocking her "perfect" childhood Christmas, his eye rolls to camera (his reaction to the matching pyjamas was excellent), whilst all the time she nervously laughed them all away because of course they are "sew sew happy guyz!"

The tension between them was very noticeable, I'm surprised she posted the video as it was but it's likely there was even worse from Benji she had to cut!

• Wow
Reactions: 41

whenseptemberends

She's such a beg, tagging fucking wagon wheels in her story. Next thing she'll start tagging Andrex when she wipes her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Rose91

Chatty Member
Quickly back to what they’ll be doing over Christmas, I really hope Benji will spend the day with his mum due to his nan passing. The first Christmas after a relative has died is the hardest and you just want to be with your family.

Reactions: 40