Brogan Tate #41 more offline than online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf the ending of Schittā€™s creek is emotional, did I send a photo to any of my friends... no
It was the caption I found most cringing. She makes it sound like thatā€™s all she had to look forward to in her life šŸ˜• Then again it probably was...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can I ask why she has applied for a dropped kerb??? Like seriously, why do they need it? Itā€™s a lot of money for not much gain? They have a double driveway and all it looks like to me is if she wants to park where she is in the photo and someone is parked to the right, sheā€™ll just need to drive over the pavement to get there šŸ§

Reactions: 9
Can I ask why she has applied for a dropped kerb??? Like seriously, why do they need it? Itā€™s a lot of money for not much gain? They have a double driveway and all it looks like to me is if she wants to park where she is in the photo and someone is parked to the right, sheā€™ll just need to drive over the pavement to get there šŸ§
Because by the sounds of it, sheā€™s too lazy to move her car over (kept saying she was damaging her car driving down it) but what I donā€™t get is, she has a small car so surely itā€™s not hard to park? Plus if Benji is away most of the week she can have the ā€œnormalā€ parking space?

Reactions: 8
I get what youā€™re saying but I do think youā€™re off šŸ˜¬ sheā€™s unhappy in the relationship because she suspects Benji is unhappy in the relationship. I imagine sheā€™s feeling him pulling away and is desperately trying to scramble things back and put out the image on social media that they are sew sewwwww in love. He clearly has distanced himself from her publicly; sheā€™s nowhere to be seen on recent Instagram posts of his. Hes disappeared from her content as well as today clearly shows.

The reason for benjis unhappiness is brogans behaviour. He has realised she has deep rooted personality issues. She has no relationship with his friends. Her relationship with her own family is troubled. She is narcissistic. Hes figured out she does duck all for work. I think a combination of lockdown and living together has made him FINALLY see her for what she is. This is all her own doing.

Even years ago, pre Benji, brogans nasty traits were clearly still visible. Unfortunately, even intensive counselling and therapy is unlikely to help her signicificantly. You canā€™t really cure narcissism. In some ways, it is sad, because itā€™s got everything to do with how she was raised and the monster that is Julie Mooney. But I still find it incredibly hard to find any sympathy for brogan at all to be honest.
I went out with someone for 18 months, then moved in and lived with him for a year but I only saw him at weekends due to his job. Once he got a job locally, after no more than 2 months of full time living together I realised he was not a nice guy and definitely not suitable for me in any shape or form.

It's so easy to only have dates and fun when you don't see each other much, but once it's 'real life', bills, housework, cooking etc and you do less fun things the true personality comes out (which is also why I don't believe in moving in AFTER the wedding. Absolutely not!).

My husband started staying over at my flat a lot, and before I even realised we were basically living together and it just felt so right, 11 years on and I could spend every minute of every day with him with no problems. When you know, you know I guess.

Reactions: 20
Point is maybe brogan stays with benji because she sees how rapidly she has changed just in the past 2 years, never mind since they got together, with her weight gain, her hair thinning, skin etc, and thinks she couldn't possibly break up with him- because I suppose she might think who would have her now.
Iā€™ve thought this before, if she is unhappy with her relationship she may be worried to leave it, obvs bc of the shared house and dog, but also as sheā€™s let herself go majorly since meeting him.

However she isnā€™t the first person to do that. Its a pretty common thing for people in relationships to stop making as much as an effort image wise - youā€™ve secured the partner, why bother now? (Not necessarily something I agree with btw but it does happen)

She used to just make so much more of an effort - the gym, skincare, makeup, nicer outfits etc. But I can vouch for how having negative mental health can impact on all aspects of your life (not taking care of yourself, little motivation to work etc) so maybe this is all just a result of that?

The problem is, weā€™re always only going to see whatever part of her life she chooses to show, and the image she attempts to portray.

Reactions: 10
Because by the sounds of it, sheā€™s too lazy to move her car over (kept saying she was damaging her car driving down it) but what I donā€™t get is, she has a small car so surely itā€™s not hard to park? Plus if Benji is away most of the week she can have the ā€œnormalā€ parking space?
Really šŸ¤Æ I actually canā€™t believe that! Itā€™s not like sheā€™s driving at the kerb at speed so surely there wouldnā€™t be any damage to happen! And yes exactly if heā€™s away in the week she just parks on the right side, when heā€™s home at the weekend if itā€™s that much of a big deal he parks his van where hers is in the photo so she can still come and go without the kerb being an issue. Honestly sometimes I wonder what planet sheā€™s from šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve thought this before, if she is unhappy with her relationship she may be worried to leave it, obvs bc of the shared house and dog, but also as sheā€™s let herself go majorly since meeting him.
Brogan is also an insecurely attached person. She goes from relationship to relationship and canā€™t bear not being in one. She never ends relationships - sheā€™s always the dumper, never the dumper. There is a breakup on the cards for sure and itā€™ll be Benji breaking up with Brogan

Really šŸ¤Æ I actually canā€™t believe that! Itā€™s not like sheā€™s driving at the kerb at speed so surely there wouldnā€™t be any damage to happen! And yes exactly if heā€™s away in the week she just parks on the right side, when heā€™s home at the weekend if itā€™s that much of a big deal he parks his van where hers is in the photo so she can still come and go without the kerb being an issue. Honestly sometimes I wonder what planet sheā€™s from šŸ˜‚
Also she reckons thatā€™s not their forever home and theyā€™ll be out of there in a couple years. Seems a waste of time in that case?

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve just seen that the XL pyjamas she bought are equivalent to a UK 16. They do have a ā€˜curve / plus sizeā€™ section that goes up to a UK 28. Do we reckon she really bought an XL, or bought from the curve range but didnā€™t want to admit it?
Just going to put it out there that I have this exact brand of PJs part of their maternity range. They are not roomy - and thatā€™s maternity and Iā€™m no longer pregnant.

Reactions: 6
Also she reckons thatā€™s not their forever home and theyā€™ll be out of there in a couple years. Seems a waste of time in that case?
Was this just a stop gap till she can pretend sheā€™ll be able to afford what mummyā€™s got?

Brogan is also an insecurely attached person. She goes from relationship to relationship and canā€™t bear not being in one. She never ends relationships - sheā€™s always the dumper, never the dumper. There is a breakup on the cards for sure and itā€™ll be Benji breaking up with Brogan
Can someone just remind me when I need to reinstall tinder plzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldnā€™t blame him not wanting to stick around to see this potato laid at the end of the sofa every god damn dayšŸ¤¢
Iā€™m so confused... she was watching the end of a show with Bongo and started to cry - so she thought ā€˜ok let me hold this hideous look on my face and take a photo to post on igā€™? Get a grip! I would be mortified to be carrying on like that, my partner would be pretty grossed out too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey Brogie - remember that time you MET Becca-rose?
Same girl you witch hunted down after she posted about you breaking lockdown rules šŸ˜‚
2A05EF71-350E-4142-A30F-DCE830BCA2E4.jpeg

I wonder if Bongo remembers when he had a beautiful GF who didnā€™t resemble a potato?
321C8572-6FFB-42A8-9633-4228160E70FA.jpeg
E1CE5EA3-5716-4C21-8519-7595929A6C63.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.