Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boregan you are thee biggest laziest lump I've ever set eyes on! A normal days work would legit kill you darling.

ps...Bongo your brutal boyf is secretly feeding his carrot to your bestie binkyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suspect her wobble is related to the fact she ineligible for the latest government self-employment grant

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I suspect her wobble is related to the fact she ineligible for the latest government self-employment grant
You mean she’ll actually have to do some ‘work instead of falsely sponging off the gov? 😱

Karma can only get someone who would lie/bend the truth to suit their own greed/laziness. I’d have more sympathy if she was honest and said “I’ve been struggling this year with depression” or something that rendered her incapable of working...but no there seems to be no reason except laziness...she’s just been swanning to B&M bargains & Primark with the money 😒.

Reactions: 20
Didn’t take her long did it to prove her and Benj are just fineeeee 😂😂😂 she’s so predictable it’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do wonder how well the shoddy roof is holding up in this weather...also...no one likes an attention bleep, either tell people when it’s appropriate or say nothing. ‘Personal issues’, at this rate hun we wouldn’t notice you were gone anyway with how little you work these days 👋 there is literally more fun to be had watching my dog take a dump. How old is she again?! Fecking hell, I think the clown shoe has crossed a line into a complete hopeless wreck, her life is just about as drab as her fashion sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny that she's so quick to prove us wrong playing happy families with Benji but her work ethic being questioned doesn't seem to bother at all. In fact, its almost as if she finds it too oVERWHeLMINg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do wonder how well the shoddy roof is holding up in this weather...also...no one likes an attention bleep, either tell people when it’s appropriate or say nothing. ‘Personal issues’, at this rate hun we wouldn’t notice you were gone anyway with how little you work these days 👋 there is literally more fun to be had watching my dog take a dump. How old is she again?! Fecking hell, I think the clown shoe has crossed a line into a complete hopeless wreck, her life is just about as drab as her fashion sense.
I thought this, we've been holidaying just down the road in Weymouth this week and jeez the wind has been unbelievable. It's a wonder there are any slates left on it !

Reactions: 6
Brogie he likes Binky’s pics more than yours. Did you catch that when you ‘weren’t reading here’

Sort that out or you really will be alone...

PS he DEFO will take the dog, she is probably the only thing bringing him home at all. Not the ‘welcome’ he gets from your old puss, with not even a dinner prepared for him!

• Haha
Brogie he likes Binky’s pics more than yours. Did you catch that when you ‘weren’t reading here’

Sort that out or you really will be alone...

PS he DEFO will take the dog, she is probably the only thing bringing him home at all. Not the ‘welcome’ he gets from your old puss, with not even a dinner prepared for him!
I think she’d take the dog .. he actually has a job that means he works long hours so he couldn’t look after Bonnie without help .. but bogie lies about on the sofa all day at home !

Reactions: 11
Gosh it really grates on me when she says she is 'really proud of her content', really Brogan? well judging by your latest efforts your standards are pretty low.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she’d want the dog if they split. She might like the dog but lets be real, the reason she wanted her in the first place was because she wanted the ‘picture perfect’ relationship image for the gram. Boyfriend, house, dog etc..

• Sad
Guys I'm sorry this is beyond off topic - but does anyone know if theres a thread for BeautyCrush/Sammi Maria?? I can't seem to find one...

Reactions: 1
IF they break up: she should move into a flat (small, cosy similar to her old one ) pick up her freelance work again, start going the gym again.

Reactions: 15
Why the hell is she on the sofa under a blanket at 10am on a weekday ?! She defies belief and is just so out of touch it's unreal 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.