Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless they’re moving? I doubt it but maybe that’s what she’s find overwhelming

Reactions: 6
I really don’t think she’s pregnant. She said they don’t want kids for a few years. Probably had a falling out with mummy. I think her and Benji will stay together now just because that is what they are used to.

Reactions: 22
I didn't even have 2 weeks off work when my mum died. There is nothing going on personally, she is a lazy mare who has to make up lies to justify it ! And then gets some sort of kick reading on here about us guessing what it is 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think if anything a brand or collab has fallen through - least I hope thats what it is. They see how ridiculously lazy and cr*p her content is and thought 'naaaaaaah lets go with Jade or Beth instead 😂

This whole 'some weeks there will be 2 videos' will be a load of rubbish too. She'll do one week of putting up 2 videos then claim on twitter she uploads twice a week like she normally does.

Reactions: 14
She’s proud of her content....

WHAT CONTENT?

Her personal problems will be minuscule. Let’s not forget all her meltdowns over nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Latest story doesn't sound like her and Benji have split - 'Can't wait to decorate OUR tree in OUR house'
So odds are now it's Brogan attention seeking 🙄

Reactions: 19
Probably another friend has done a runner. Or the house they bought without getting a survey is falling to pieces and it's costing her money. She's so boring I'm finding it hard to care.

Also- best thread title EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Ummm guys, darling BonBon spilled my Pepsi all over our carpat...but don’t worry after getting a bit upset and some tears, I had an idea...to get one of my essentual HB mickay mouse straws and suck it up...I’m sew clever!!! You should try it too! Genius life adulting hack”

38697578-EDA9-4D30-BA1E-9676A909101B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hate how she’s always saying how proud of herself she is. Giving yourself way too much credit Duck. X

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did she say they purchased the house without a survey? I must have missed that vlog.

Reactions: 5
Her latest post about Benji working away and how they miss him... hi brogie!! She must stalk this page literally allllll day

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s so frustrating. There are very limited things in life that would excuse not working for two weeks. And given brogans history and how dramatic she is, we know it’s not likely that it’s anything serious and it’s just another excuse. She has posted about benji several times over the last 2 weeks - of them on dog walks or just on the sofa. So if they are having arguments or issues, then I’d imagine it’s not serious enough for them to be actually apart or considering separating just yet. If I ever have an argument with my partner, I don’t just not bother logging on for work the next day because I’m upset? It’s a distraction and something to put my mind to. Plus, we’re adults and live together so there is very little we’d argue over, we discuss any issues and work to a solution and move on. If he told me I wasn’t supporting him/ doing enough round the house (like brogan does) I’d accept that and help more? Plus, what’s her excuse for the past 6 months? Since March there has been minimal effort for her. She’s gone weeks not uploading several times, the content has been crap, she looks a mess in several videos etc. So what is it this time?

also, her saying “there’s even two videos a week on some weeks” big fking whoop Brogan, wow, you’re actually making more than one video a week some weeks when this is your full time job. Surely you should be making two videos every weeks. For work, I’ve made 3 videos already this week and got half way through the fourth today. That’s amongst other work and meetings. How does she justify what she does?!
Exactly. I haven’t posted, but watching her insta story annoyed me. I see so many people with busy full time jobs who also film 2-3 videos a week. This is her full time job and she can’t even do one? Even a chatty tea or walk with Bonnie. And her last few have been so low quality it’s not like it takes long to edit. Like others I hope something isn’t really wrong, but knowing her it’s just an excuse.

also, another new pair of pjs? Really?

Reactions: 18
Her last few stories just scream “Ive just sat and read my tattle thread”. What a sad little life Brogie.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi Brogan! Thanks for letting us know you and Ben are super super happy! It’s bullshit of course 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.