Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H Samuel are not a classy jewellers most of their stuff is tat. What self respecting adult would want a ring that was modelling off of queen Elsa?
ive the hsamuel belle ring with a small rose in it and i dont believe that is tat it was given to me by my now husband so to call it tat is actually offensive

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That photo looks like a bad film clip of desperate wanna be popular girls who are trying to get into the cool gang at school but don’t realise that people are sniggering at them behind there back.
Desperate saddos but hilarious for us to watch 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
ive the hsamuel belle ring with a small rose in it and i dont believe that is tat it was given to me by my now husband so to call it tat is actually offensive

My engagement ring is from H samuel, I chose it, wasn't bloody cheap either 🙊🙊

It does have a hight street vibe to it but they do have decent stuff, least it's not Argos eh.

Reactions: 7
Oh uaaaau they both look awful!! Whiffy’s lipstick does not look flattering and why does Bogie look like a 52 year old off to an Avon party?
.....sleeves cutting off the blood circulation in her arms.....

Reactions: 5
My engagement ring is from H samuel, I chose it, wasn't bloody cheap either 🙊🙊

It does have a hight street vibe to it but they do have decent stuff, least it's not Argos eh.
Yeah they do have a nicer section for sure, but that Disney stuff is not nice 😂

Reactions: 2
All her body positivity tripe is just proving that she is struggling atm.

Self acceptance is really important, but so is trying to look after yourself.

- she eats crap
- spends 90% of her time alone
- doesn't look after her skin/ hair / feet
- (in my opinion) has hoarder tendancies
- doesn't have her own space
- extremely lazy
- finds it difficult to sustain friendships

These are all things she openly has struggled with

She can love her body all she wants ,but without tackling the other issues she has , she will never be happy/ content

Jesus her recent IG story, she buys so much tit. Stickers and pins.. normal 52 year old behaviour.

They do have some nice stuff - but Disney jewellery is tat! I didn’t say it all was - just a lot of it! I’m sure you all have some lovely jewellery from there and sorry for offending!

All the things I say about bogie but I diss a shop and that’s what’s offensive ;)

Not sure why some of you are being offended by our comments on this Disney collection looking like that, it really does! Reminds me of over the top bling bling for kids tbh! [emoji23][emoji23]
Obviously this has nothing to do with this brand having nice quality pieces, like yours!!

• Haha
They do have some nice stuff - but Disney jewellery is tat! I didn’t say it all was - just a lot of it! I’m sure you all have some lovely jewellery from there and sorry for offending!

All the things I say about bogie but I diss a shop and that’s what’s offensive ;)
regarding the ring it was yes when thats where my husband got the ring from

Yikes. My 9 year old wouldn’t even want that jewellery, maybe when she was 5.

I’d love to see how Brogan really is coping, there used to be ‘tears’ none stop every vlog.

Not sure why some of you are being offended by our comments on this Disney collection looking like that, it really does! Reminds me of over the top bling bling for kids tbh! [emoji23][emoji23]
Obviously this has nothing to do with this brand having nice quality pieces, like yours!!
How can anyone defend this 😂 TAT! It looks like costume jewellery and they’re probably charging a bomb for it

regarding the ring it was yes when thats where my husband got the ring from
Yes I understand that, but I don’t know you and haven’t seen your ring. I dont Know what it looks like, therefore how can I judge if it’s tat? I’m sure it’s lovely and if it means a lot to you and you like it then that’s what’s important! I wouldn’t get worked up about what a random anonymous pregnant lady thinks about a shop I’ve shopped at but that’s just me ;)

Reactions: 7
How can anyone defend this 😂 TAT! It looks like costume jewellery and they’re probably charging a bomb for it

Yes I understand that, but I don’t know you and haven’t seen your ring. I dont Know what it looks like, therefore how can I judge if it’s tat? I’m sure it’s lovely and if it means a lot to you and you like it then that’s what’s important! I wouldn’t get worked up about what a random anonymous pregnant lady thinks about a shop I’ve shopped at but that’s just me ;)
Just throwing it out there that Ratners Jewellery shop owner made a massive Rick when he said his own jewellery range was crap....weeks later it shut down....my wedding ring was from Ratners and I swear I never felt it was any good after that! On my divorce I did "cash my gold" and I got a fiver for it lol!!! If you like a ring it doesn't matter where it's from!!

Just throwing it out there that Ratners Jewellery shop owner made a massive Rick when he said his own jewellery range was crap....weeks later it shut down....my wedding ring was from Ratners and I swear I never felt it was any good after that! On my divorce I did "cash my gold" and I got a fiver for it lol!!! If you like a ring it doesn't matter where it's from!!
Exactly right! As long as you like it, it doesn’t matter one bit!

Reactions: 3
Fucks sake those are absolutely vile. Is there really the demand for this tat? At prices like that too!

That Disney stuff is so over priced it’s unreal.

There’s normally a 50% mark up on retail jewellery but looking at the Disney range I’d expect it’s way higher -
A lot of the stuff uses small stones set together to give the illusion of bigger stones, those small stones are cheap as buttons as they’re usually the by-product of bigger cuts.

I don’t think it matters whether your ring cost £5 or £5000 so long as you are happy with it and enjoy wearing it, but you can get similar things without the Disney name and less of a mark up.

I can’t believe how pricy that is! Ouch! Who would spend nearly £900 on such hideousness?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.