Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so awkward with people and is herself on camera sometimes shes like that with Benji so awkward with him.

Wonder why she hasnt added her she latches on to people they should be going shopping together

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen that brogans friend gary is trying to start a fight with Charlotte on Twitter? :rolleyes: I don’t even think she was having a dig at brogan because she’s blocked on everything so why he’s putting his sassy two cents in now I don’t know

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen that brogans friend gary is trying to start a fight with Charlotte on Twitter? :rolleyes: I don’t even think she was having a dig at brogan because she’s blocked on everything so why he’s putting his sassy two cents in now I don’t know
Damn I thought you meant Gary c lol
Wanted some drama

Reactions: 5
Baahhh I died. Whilst Fraser's gf posts steamy piccies of her in the bathtub with Fraser and pole dancing, 52 year old Brogie posts about senior activities with Benj. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Can you guys imagine a double date?
Fraser and gf: Let's go skydiving!
Brogie and Benj: Actually, we need to be careful with our elderly hips, so maybe Big Potato Games or bingo? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Baahhh I died. Whilst Fraser's gf posts steamy piccies of her in the bathtub with Fraser and pole dancing, 52 year old Brogie posts about senior activities with Benj. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Can you guys imagine a double date?
Fraser and gf: Let's go skydiving!
Brogie and Benj: Actually, we need to be careful with our elderly hips, so maybe Big Potato Games or bingo? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
What’s his gf insta username?

I’m sensing a fallout between Brogan and her family, things has seemed off since they went skiing.

It would explain the last minute holiday with Benji.

Reactions: 4
I’m sensing a fallout between Brogan and her family, things has seemed off since they went skiing.

It would explain the last minute holiday with Benji.
For sure! Would also explain why only golden child Frasier has gone to Dubai with mummy and why brogan and benji are using the opportunity of the beach hut being available and empty as they only used to go along when brogans family were there.

She can’t use work as an excuse as she’s not done a real days work this year. She will be hurt that she isn’t there, I get the impression she has toddler style tantrums. Her mum doesn’t strike me as the type to give a second thought about Brogans feelings either, she’s probably all for Frasers girlfriend.

Reactions: 3
That's Brogan's Gary? I don't know his name..

View attachment 17983
Wow, what a witch!

Add him to the moany friend list with Binky Bee, moany old Adam Hattan and Moany Alice with the baby! She needs more positive friends and not ones who compare people to Nazis... (gstapo was nazis right??? I was never good at history lol)

Last edited:
Wow, what a witch!

Add him to the moany friend list with Binky Bee, moany old Adam Hattan and Moany Alice with the baby! She needs more positive friends and not ones who compare people to Nazis... (gstapo was nazis right??? I was never good at history lol)
Yes, the Gestapo we’re the sort of “secret police” Who would ensure everyone adhered to the regime and didn’t voice their opinions loudly

As much as I despise Brogi I feel sorry for her because it must hurt so damn much having a mother as toxic as hers. It definitely plays a part in way she is the way she is! must especially hurt thy Fraser seemingly has a good relationship with both parents.

If mummy of the year and Brogi aren’t on good terms then if her and Benji do break up soon then she will have no where to live, no one to rely on, nothing. It’s all her own making but I do feel sorry for her

Reactions: 5
I always got the vibe her mum was toxic, but do we have any proof/examples?
Yes - her mum once kicked her out of home and put all her belongings on the front steps. There was also some drama with a business but I’m not sure what that was - some of the other wonderful ladies on this thread know more than me about that situation! She’s made the vlogs private now!

Fraser doesn’t follow brogan on Instagram but she still follows him, I think if things were really off for brogan her mum wouldn’t let her down the beach hut, I do think she probably was like do you want to come, Benji couldn’t take the time off work and said no...... which is not cool for a 24 year old

Reactions: 2
Fraser doesn’t follow brogan on Instagram but she still follows him, I think if things were really off for brogan her mum wouldn’t let her down the beach hut, I do think she probably was like do you want to come, Benji couldn’t take the time off work and said no...... which is not cool for a 24 year old

Your'e right she probably did have an invite, but either couldn't afford it/ couldn't get a sponsor to pay

Or she doesn't get on with the girlfriend. Or knew she wouldn't.
I have no idea of the gf, but just looking at her Insta it's obvious that she is polar aparts from Brogie.

I always got the vibe her mum was toxic, but do we have any proof/examples?
She cut the fur trim off her ski jacket - then when they made up , she offered to sew it back on for her.

When her mum kicked her out, and brogan went to her dads, her mum messaged her saying how it hurt her that she went to her dads and turned the situation round on to her.

Reactions: 3
She cut the fur trim off her ski jacket - then when they made up , she offered to sew it back on for her.

When her mum kicked her out, and brogan went to her dads, her mum messaged her saying how it hurt her that she went to her dads and turned the situation round on to her.
Sorry What!!!! Did she give any reason (other than being a psycho) for cutting the jacket up?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.