Brogan Tate #39 Don't expect anything anytime soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s DEFINITELY desperate for him to propose now they’ve the house and dog, hence having the Broganlever account - something a teen would do and utterly pathetic tbh.

I’ve noticed her ‘liking’ posts on IG of people saying they got engaged lately too.

Brogan you look older than his mum, you’re whiny and self centred and utterly lazy. He works away all week and plays golf at weekends. He doesn’t want to marry you. Ever.

Reactions: 31
I'm a wedding coordinator and honestly I'd try and turn brogan off my venue because I can just tell the kind of bride she'd be.

She would be super demanding and probably demand a number to ring me on even when I'm not working
Shed ask for a load of stuff then bring her mum along and if her mum didn't like it she'd demand everything be changed
Brogans mum would definitely be a motherzilla
And benji would come to every appointment with headphones in

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s DEFINITELY desperate for him to propose now they’ve the house and dog, hence having the Broganlever account - something a teen would do and utterly pathetic tbh.
Maybe that’s why she has so many notebooks, they’re all filled with her scribbling ‘Brogan Lever 💙’ ‘B&B4evaaaa’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I'm still desperately trying to learn to read music again"... what does this even mean? Why is she making out that something that is suppose to be fun and relaxing as being completely overwhelming and difficult (because of course she wants everyone to excessively fawn over her and say what a great job she's doing).

She isn't doing a good job because she isn't learning to read music, she's just following a video of someone playing the right keys - her lumbered approach to butchering a classic song is because she isn't reading the music and is clearly struggling to even keep up with following the video. As I said months ago she needs to go back to learning the basics and work her way up to more complex songs. But when has Brogie ever accepted constructive criticism?
I've thought this from when the got the piano, I've never actually seen her following sheet music, only videos of someone's hands moving, that's not how to learn!

Reactions: 7

I’ve noticed her ‘liking’ posts on IG of people saying they got engaged lately too.

Brogan you look older than his mum, you’re whiny and self centred and utterly lazy. He works away all week and plays golf at weekends. He doesn’t want to marry you. Ever.
She also needs to stop measuring the value of her life by how many “traditional “ things she’s got. She seems obsessed by showing people she has the house, the money, the boyfriend, the dog....the husband/wedding. Does she really want a marriage and to be married to Benji or does she simply want the delusion of a “perfect life and I’m not even 30 yet!” to make herself feel like she’s done something special? She should re-evaluate. Because Brogan, sweetie, I know everyone has a go at YOU all the time, but Benji is a bloody wet blanket. He ain’t all that.

But yeah. Everyone said she should take time offline. Or find a job. New friends. Anything to get her out of this toxic mindset of trying to change her life to make it look better for YouTube. Eventually you stop living your life for you, and live it for what you think people assume is “successful”.

Reactions: 35
Wait wait wait, I haven't read this thread in a while, but is it true that she has a BroganLever Instagram on standby?! How utterly pathetic and quite frankly weird and bunny boilery. Bizarre. Run Benji! How was that found out about?!
Someone in the last thread posted a screenshot of either a new or recommended account to follow, @broganlever with 0 posts and 0 followers, and 2+2 was put together as frankly how many people have that name?

Reactions: 8
If she did get a job she could still produce the 1 video a week or have better content to go back to weekly vlogs.

Reactions: 16
I am indeed - I put the weekly vlogs on to make me go to sleep (it works!) and she calls herself "deluded" quite a bit in the earlier ones, usually when she's feeling overwhelmed and/or confused. Always gushing about her mum, too.
told you she googles words to make herself sound smart but just doesn't use the words in right sentence shes weird

Reactions: 7
Maybe we should buy her word of the day toilet roll for Christmas 😂 shove it in a big potato box and she would think it was the best thing out there! Muppet

• Haha
God shes really milking this magazine ad 🙄🙄
Quite a few bloggers I follow had the same ad, there was a load the same time as Brogan. Yet Brogan will still milk it because she has no other brand interested in her and she is trying to promote she is soooooo busy with ads. All the others I follow have done a ton of ads with different companies since then. Quite a few are saying they are the busiest they have been all year as brands have now been allocated budgets that were held back with lockdown. Shows how she has absolutely nothing on work wise.

Hope I’m not the only one who is finding it annoying that her and other people who claim they are ‘Disney influencers’ are still posting like “can’t wait to be back” “miss Disney” etc. when yesterday the majority (if not all) of full/part-time seasonal cast members lost their jobs????

The magic doesn’t exist without those people working tirelessly to make it so. A little acknowledgement of what is happening to these cast members, even a post to say they are thinking of them, would be suitable considering these ‘vloggers’ only have content from cast members performing and keeping the magic alive...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was thinking maybe with the Readly thing she had to hit a certain amount of sign ups to get a higher fee, hence her posting it multiple times.

Reactions: 8
I'm so sick of seeing the ads! Everyone and their mother is currently doing readly, sky and function of beauty! So over it there's no originality!!!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.