Brogan Tate #39 Don't expect anything anytime soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she called that Readly thing a 'brand partner'?

Is that accurate? Seems over inflated to me

Reactions: 7
I haven’t played piano since I was was about 10 and I’d do better than that. Grade 4 my arse. What does she do with her time? Clearly she’s not making videos or practicing piano

Reactions: 15
"I'm still desperately trying to learn to read music again"... what does this even mean? Why is she making out that something that is suppose to be fun and relaxing as being completely overwhelming and difficult (because of course she wants everyone to excessively fawn over her and say what a great job she's doing).

She isn't doing a good job because she isn't learning to read music, she's just following a video of someone playing the right keys - her lumbered approach to butchering a classic song is because she isn't reading the music and is clearly struggling to even keep up with following the video. As I said months ago she needs to go back to learning the basics and work her way up to more complex songs. But when has Brogie ever accepted constructive criticism?

Reactions: 24
Holy crap I was bored just reading the recap 🤣 her Instagram, Twitter, videos and whole being are sooooo dull

1. She looks like a square in that dress. The length is wrong and the sleeves don't suit her.
2. She's not reading the music! She's just watching the hands move. That is teaching her nothing...
The dress looks awful because she buys things that are meant to be oversized and smock like in a size 16 so they are tight and I’ll fitting, just like that primark green floral dress she was living in a few months ago. It was meant to be loose and flowy, she got it in a 16 so it made it skin tight. What she needs to learn is that it’s better to buy a bigger size so clothes fit better and in turn look more flattering. Most people learn this at a much younger age. When I was 18 I’d squeeze into a size 6 because I couldn’t bare to be bigger. Now I embrace my curves and I I’ll wear anything from an 8-12 depending on the shop and fit. Nobody needs to know her size if she doesn’t want to share it. She sometimes squeezes into a 16 and looks like a 20 but fails to realise if she got a size 18 she would probably look like a 16

Reactions: 16
Haha, love the title! I just got news I have to re-timetable an entire department (Around 250 students) for everything after Christmas but... I’m sewwwwww overwhelmed that I need to take a self care day. I don’t know when I’ll upload it to the system. Stay tuned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Holy hell that piano playing g is awful. There is no way on earth she has any sort of piano grade & as for remembering how to read music, once learnt you don’t forget. More BS from Boring Bogie
Yeah she's deff a complete beginner.

Reactions: 8
the bangle in the piano video looks like its cutting off her blood circulation

Reactions: 14
"I'm still desperately trying to learn to read music again"... what does this even mean? Why is she making out that something that is suppose to be fun and relaxing as being completely overwhelming and difficult (because of course she wants everyone to excessively fawn over her and say what a great job she's doing).

She isn't doing a good job because she isn't learning to read music, she's just following a video of someone playing the right keys - her lumbered approach to butchering a classic song is because she isn't reading the music and is clearly struggling to even keep up with following the video. As I said months ago she needs to go back to learning the basics and work her way up to more complex songs. But when has Brogie ever accepted constructive criticism?
This. If she’s still “re learning” to read music after months then there’s a good chance she never could and that Grade 4 is bs. Reading music is a skill you absolutely drill into you, like riding a bike. A few days of practise and whilst you’d be a little rusty in terms of playing ability (the manual dexterity and physical side of things does take time to come back), being able to understand notation is something you’d normally pick up again fairly quick.

I agree with everything you said. A few of us gave her advice to get a musical theory book and go back to basics. Yes, doing it the hard way. It’s more effort but it 100 percent would make her progress more quickly and drill in good habits. But I guess for brogan doing things properly is just too much effort.....

The dress looks awful because she buys things that are meant to be oversized and smock like in a size 16 so they are tight and I’ll fitting, just like that primark green floral dress she was living in a few months ago. It was meant to be loose and flowy, she got it in a 16 so it made it skin tight. What she needs to learn is that it’s better to buy a bigger size so clothes fit better and in turn look more flattering. Most people learn this at a much younger age. When I was 18 I’d squeeze into a size 6 because I couldn’t bare to be bigger. Now I embrace my curves and I I’ll wear anything from an 8-12 depending on the shop and fit. Nobody needs to know her size if she doesn’t want to share it. She sometimes squeezes into a 16 and looks like a 20 but fails to realise if she got a size 18 she would probably look like a 16
^^^
For so long I’d try and squeeze my size 10-12 body into a size 8 to feel less insecure but really it ended up making me feel worse. Now I wear my actual size (or often a larger size if need be) and look a thousand times more classy because the clothes are tailored and fit me properly and I look relaxed instead of constantly stressing about standing straight and breathing in all day long 😂 Now I can actually enjoy my day without thinking about the clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is a little off topic but I follow two very well known cast members who have ‘been’ many of the popular princesses over the years and they’ve both been laid off today! (Big followings on Instagram and have YouTube channels) I’m so heartbroken for them! They were so amazing and I can’t believe Disney has chosen them! They’re devastated as you can imagine. It’s really putting me off going back to WDW next year with how Disney have handled it all.

• Sad
This. If she’s still “re learning” to read music after months then there’s a good chance she never could and that Grade 4 is bs. Reading music is a skill you absolutely drill into you, like riding a bike. A few days of practise and whilst you’d be a little rusty in terms of playing ability (the manual dexterity and physical side of things does take time to come back), being able to understand notation is something you’d normally pick up again fairly quick.

I agree with everything you said. A few of us gave her advice to get a musical theory book and go back to basics. Yes, doing it the hard way. It’s more effort but it 100 percent would make her progress more quickly and drill in good habits. But I guess for brogan doing things properly is just too much effort.....

^^^
For so long I’d try and squeeze my size 10-12 body into a size 8 to feel less insecure but really it ended up making me feel worse. Now I wear my actual size (or often a larger size if need be) and look a thousand times more classy because the clothes are tailored and fit me properly and I look relaxed instead of constantly stressing about standing straight and breathing in all day long 😂 Now I can actually enjoy my day without thinking about the clothes.
Me too, I didn’t realise/didn’t want to admit my body had changed and I needed to up a size (or 2 sometimes) for clothes to fit comfortable - I was 18 at the time mind, not 26 like brogan is 😂 now I couldn’t care less what size I need. you’d think she’d have a bit more sense to know clothes aren’t fitting her right and to just wear the size that actually fits - she just has the wrong mindset where she is obsessed with the label and if she can get in it think it fits her. Which makes no sense, she wears flowy dresses in smaller sizes so they are fitted and tight and then sits at home all day in them - so surely the looser fit would be more practical and comfortable for her.

There’s a massive difference between being able to get into something and it actually fitting properly.

I'm still getting over the fact she's got herself the broganlever ig account name all lined up and ready 😂 pathetic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Probably for the same reason she keeps calling herself "deluded" in her blogs; it doesn't mean what she thinks it does!
@mediocrehouseplant You being serious omg! :ROFLMAO:

I'm still getting over the fact she's got herself the broganlever ig account name all lined up and ready 😂 pathetic
@whenseptemberends I think thats why their is always angry faces new comers :sneaky:

Love how we mention the piano on last thread an look pops up she doesnt read here though.

Bearing in mind Benji seems to be meeting up with his friends each weekend now (which is a good thing) at this point does Brogan have any friends? I can't remember the last time she spent any time with anyone else apart from her Mum or Benji, and if she has met up with any friends you can guarantee we would of known all about it.

So calling it now, just wait for the incoming 'had a lovely catch up with.........today, so lovely to spend time with my friends '.

Reactions: 26
She said a few vlogs back she had lunch with a "friend" but we never saw anyone :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Actually feel sorry for the piano 🤣🤣🤣
Benj probably thinking "thank gawd I'm only in on the weekends" 😅😅😅

I haven’t played piano since I was was about 10 and I’d do better than that. Grade 4 my arse. What does she do with her time? Clearly she’s not making videos or practicing piano

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait wait wait, I haven't read this thread in a while, but is it true that she has a BroganLever Instagram on standby?! How utterly pathetic and quite frankly weird and bunny boilery. Bizarre. Run Benji! How was that found out about?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.