Brogan Tate #39 Don't expect anything anytime soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like Brogan thinks the subscribe button is exclusive and there is no going back one subbed to her. She needs to stop being so lazy and use one of her several planners to choose a date for her video - if she’s waiting on approval from a brand, film another as a back up so you’ve at least got something to post. I think she’s in for a shock and if she keeps on like this she could be in a very different position this time next year

Reactions: 14
It’s like Brogan thinks the subscribe button is exclusive and there is no going back one subbed to her. She needs to stop being so lazy and use one of her several planners to choose a date for her video - if she’s waiting on approval from a brand, film another as a back up so you’ve at least got something to post. I think she’s in for a shock and if she keeps on like this she could be in a very different position this time next year
Yep - also what on earth is she paying her YT consultant for? If anything she's gotten worse/more unreliable since she started mentioning them! It can't come as a surprise to her that her channel isn't growing because of how rarely and randomly she uploads anything! (And don't get me started on the content itself 😂)

Reactions: 19
If I would be pissed if I had a BF that wasn’t liking my photos on Instagram!
That’s their job, surely :ROFLMAO:
So due to being in Wales and on lockdown II im bored so i looked at the last 19 Binky pictures and last 19 broglodite pictures and Binky wins Bens (not calling him that stupid name) effection with a huge 11 outta 19 likes (57%) compared to Broglodite with 6 outta 19 (31%) thats a bit awkward isnt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep - also what on earth is she paying her YT consultant for? If anything she's gotten worse/more unreliable since she started mentioning them! It can't come as a surprise to her that her channel isn't growing because of how rarely and randomly she uploads anything! (And don't get me started on the content itself 😂)
I don't think her counsultant exists like all they sudden lunch meets with " friends"

Reactions: 8
Looks like she has poor Bon Bon by the throat making her look at her. Poor dog, rescued from a life of having pups to living with Bogie & constantly used as a photo opportunity 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Ooooofff guys check her stories just now! She’s admitted she’s got stuff going on in her personal life!!!

Bongos done a runner

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Brogie blocked - please update
Wont let me upload images for some reason. Basically brogan has put an insta post on today of her and Bonnie with the description “you and me against the world”. Now she’s put up a story where she’s saying about a sponsored vid coming out later this week..... says it’s been a weird month and she’s had a “lot going on in my personal life” so “if I go quiet, there is a reason”

Reactions: 14
Wont let me upload images for some reason. Basically brogan has put an insta post on today of her and Bonnie with the description “you and me against the world”. Now she’s put up a story where she’s saying about a sponsored vid coming out later this week..... says it’s been a weird month and she’s had a “lot going on in my personal life” so “if I go quiet, there is a reason”
To me her voice sounded shaken - almost like she was stopping herself from getting emotional - either that or she’s got a cold.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.