Brogan Tate #37 get a real job hun, thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry... Isn’t Bragon the one with a ‘Small businesses’ highlight on her Instagram?!?!!

Happy to shout out her ‘Fwriend’ Gary (Lazy) C, boxes of fatty food to scoff, Disney Ears for her non-existent trip and Jumpers in July but a face mask that mere mortals might need in order to survive the pandemic.... NOPE! Below our Bragon that one! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31

“Can you taste the difference between coke and Pepsi” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I only started watching brogan recently but how young and naive she once was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brogan today on twitter: "I'm 35 buys subscribers away from my next big milestone of 77k!" Since when on earth is 77k a big "milestone" number :rolleyes: ? She really is scraping the barrel with that and I don't even know why she's begging people to subscribe when we all know she's going to buy the numbers anyway. Someone replied if she has any tips on reaching that big "milestone" number. Answer: If you're Brogan just buy your way to any "milestone" number you like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Brogan today on twitter: "I'm 35 bought subscribers away from my next big milestone of 77k!" Since when on earth is 77k a big "milestone" number :rolleyes: ? She really is scraping the barrel with that and I don't even know why she's begging people to subscribe when we all know she's going to buy the numbers anyway. Someone replied if she has any tips on reaching that big "milestone" number. Answer: If you're Brogan just buy your way to any "milestone" number you like.
She just knows she won’t be doing this by the time 100k rolls around

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her name is Amy in the chat if I remember correctly but she is in every chat and comes across very obsessed!
What can I say... 🙄 They have all the crazies watching their channels...

‘My Slothness brings all the weirdo’s to my Channel coz my life is better than yours, I could promote you but I’d have to charge!’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her name is Amy in the chat if I remember correctly but she is in every chat and comes across very obsessed!
Hmm if this is true maybe Brogan didn’t fee comfortable giving her address?

as much as she is an influencer and I didn’t like her reply, I can see you may not want to encourage obsessive behaviour or give that person your info 😬

Reactions: 10
Hmm if this is true maybe Brogan didn’t fee comfortable giving her address?

as much as she is an influencer and I didn’t like her reply, I can see you may not want to encourage obsessive behaviour or give that person your info 😬
She has a PO Box I think so that would keep things confidential.

Reactions: 3
What can I say... 🙄 They have all the crazies watching their channels...

‘My Slothness brings all the weirdo’s to my Channel coz my life is better than yours, I could promote you but I’d have to charge!’
If only that wasn’t too long for the next thread title! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen benji’s tagged pics on insta? Looks like a girl went on the camping trip so brogan could have gone with them :rolleyes: I’m sure she made out like it was a boys trip

Sad really, when she was younger I actually thought she was quite attractive, she’s gone downhill the last few years

Reactions: 7
How rude to outright reply like that on Twitter too. At least have the decency to send a direct message to say no thank you, not openly reject the girl for all followers to see. I wouldn't bother gifting her anything anyway, it'll only end up chucked aside with the rest of her tat.
Few years ago now I nearly sent her some stuff from my RedBubble but am so glad I didn't now! I actually sent stuff to Ellie Steadman instead who at least talked about me in a vlog and linked my page, she sounded really grateful too. Brogan would have thrown it on the floor never to be seen again!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.