Brogan Tate #37 get a real job hun, thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking back to her eating McDonald’s in her car last week... do you think she read here about people missing her old content/car meltdowns and she thought it might be an easy way to get some fans again?
Failed miserably of course but she’s tried a few things she’s read here... or not because she DEFINITELY doesn’t read here...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just thinking back to her eating McDonald’s in her car last week... do you think she read here about people missing her old content/car meltdowns and she thought it might be an easy way to get some fans again?
Failed miserably of course but she’s tried a few things she’s read here... or not because she DEFINITELY doesn’t read here...
Yet shes address us as picking on her in everyfink she does.......but doesnt read here
Speaking of which that "angry face" member has been quiet :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weird that brogey hasn't posted any more stories of her at the beach hut since yesterday morning, she's gone very quiet.

Reactions: 8
How rude to outright reply like that on Twitter too. At least have the decency to send a direct message to say no thank you, not openly reject the girl for all followers to see. I wouldn't bother gifting her anything anyway, it'll only end up chucked aside with the rest of her tat.
She’s not a real brand who will pay for an ad, duuuuhhh! Well, I love the Disney masks she makes!

Reactions: 10
She’s such a massive Disney fan though so why would she not accept the masks!? What a nasty and spiteful person she is! She deserves all the downfalls that are bound to come her way soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What she should have done is said that's really kind, we have got loads of masks but what I'll do is buy a few and do a giveaway with my followers. I'm sure Brogan can afford to support a small business when she's buying £60 planners.

Reactions: 34
What she should have done is said that's really kind, we have got loads of masks but what I'll do is buy a few and do a giveaway with my followers. I'm sure Brogan can afford to support a small business when she's buying £60 planners.
I’m sure the shop would have still sent her them even for a giveaway as it’s good exposure. Brogan is such a witch. She doesn’t want to do anything to help someone else unless she is benefiting too. Sorry if it sounds horrible but I just can’t wait to finally have a reality check and have to go and get herself a job

Reactions: 23
Watching vlog 71. She’s so busy and relatable and actually very pretty.

honestly, leaving employment and getting with Benji have totally ruined her as a person. It’s like she totally gave up her whole personality when Benji came along.

Reactions: 17
Ooo back in influencers instead of bloggers, Brogans upgraded. Well she has worked hard recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I went back to flog 79 to watch the gardening leave one and have got caught in a Sunday afternoon rabbit hole and continued !
She is like a totally different person, still amazingly irritating and the faux posh voice is incredibly annoying but they are actually quite enjoyable to watch !

Reactions: 12
Nah it’s because we’re all a bunch of stalkers figured out she was the only girlfriend who didn’t go and we’ve figured out a lot about her that she thought she was good at hiding, probably spoke to Ben and he just rolled his eyes and was like it’s true though and why did you go on there again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This reminds me that while I’ve been watching her old videos again she mentions several times that she was planning a big giveaway for her fans before Christmas (2016?) but then said actually she would do it in the new year as she was busy going to New York etc but I don’t think the giveaway actually materialised did it??

I only started watching her a year or so ago sohave only seen from vlog 60 onwards but a question to any of her older watchers - has she ever actually done a give away or anything nice at all for her fans/followers?

Reactions: 5
I've seen a lot of people with pixi gift sets! Did Brogladyte get one this time?? Really hoping my email to them worked last time...

Reactions: 7
Why would you not accept a free face mask? They’re now something you always need and all she would have to do is post a picture and tag the business on Instagram. Strange girl

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.