Brogan Tate #36 it’s too hot to think of a new thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, she could easily sit at her kitchen table and so her work. Or even put a desk in that stupid “storage” room they have downstairs. She just has a superiority complex
The fella and I both have more 'high flying' jobs than Brogan. We've been working from home full time since March. He made himself a desk out of reclaimed boards with hairpin legs (it looks really good!) and I work at the dining table.

You and your ego need to take a seat Brogan. Haha bleeping 'office'

I'm surprised you can even spell office you plum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The fella and I both have more 'high flying' jobs than Brogan. We've been working from home full time since March. He made himself a desk out of reclaimed boards with hairpin legs (it looks really good!) and I work at the dining table.

You and your ego need to take a seat Brogan. Haha bleeping 'office'

I'm surprised you can even spell office you plum.
It’s 100% a waste of rooms, they could easily have had an extra bedroom in there, for single guests, but no she’s got that room and the spare room!

Reactions: 14
It’s 100% a waste of rooms, they could easily have had an extra bedroom in there, for single guests, but no she’s got that room and the spare room!
Or a gym/gaming den for Benji. Poor guy doesn’t have any of his own space.

Reactions: 26
I am on a flying the nest binge at the moment (love them) and I am randomly on a Medsailors vlog in Croatia where Brogan was invited as well... she is so awkward haha. Watched her video as well of the same trip and you can clearly tell the difference!!!! No wonder Brogan is stuck at 70k and Flying the nest have like 900 k and growing rapidly!!!!

Reactions: 14
I have a small 2 bed flat & my boyfriend turned the spare room into a guest room / room for him to play his PS4 as well as watch the football.
It’s a smallish room so we ended up getting bf a nice sofa bed & mounted the tv to the wall. That way we can still have guests but he also has his own space

Reactions: 19
I am on a flying the nest binge at the moment (love them) and I am randomly on a Medsailors vlog in Croatia where Brogan was invited as well... she is so awkward haha. Watched her video as well of the same trip and you can clearly tell the difference!!!! No wonder Brogan is stuck at 70k and Flying the nest have like 900 k and growing rapidly!!!!
I watched these early lockdown- I have no idea why medsailors invited her back, she did not sell the trip at all, constantly complaining - wasn’t there a problem with the boat and they had to change boats? But Stephen and Jess’s version didn’t show any of what brogan moaned about, and made me think that I want to go on one!

Reactions: 16
Or they could have bought either a cheaper 2bed or a 2 bed in better condition/nicer area 🤷🏽‍♀️ There’s 2 of them... they don’t have kids (and have said they don’t intend on any any time soon) and say this isn’t their ‘forever home’ - 5 years tops I think she said... That’s what sensible people would do - a sensible person would also get a survey done, but YANO!!! 🤷🏽‍♀️

It was bought just to brag: ‘I’ve got an office’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a kitchen with an island’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a projector cinema screen in my lounge’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a utility rum’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a detached house’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a working Cocker spaniel’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a beach hut’ 🙄 ‘I go glamping’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

BORE OFF BRAGON 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 36
Or they could have bought either a cheaper 2bed or a 2 bed in better condition/nicer area 🤷🏽‍♀️ There’s 2 of them... they don’t have kids (and have said they don’t intend on any any time soon) and say this isn’t their ‘forever home’ - 5 years tops I think she said... That’s what sensible people would do - a sensible person would also get a survey done, but YANO!!! 🤷🏽‍♀️

It was bought just to brag: ‘I’ve got an office’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a kitchen with an island’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a projector cinema screen in my lounge’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a utility rum’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a detached house’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a working Cocker spaniel’ 🙄 ‘I’ve got a beach hut’ 🙄 ‘I go glamping’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

BORE OFF BRAGON 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
I'm living for them trying to sell it after 5 years of the holes in the roof getting bigger, the expanded foam holding the back of the house together collapsing and the damp getting worse. Good luck with that Boregan. Now getting a mortgage is so much trickier any potential buyer might well have to do a survey. That would reveal the horrendous structural damage that house has and the mortgage lender will back out. 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine viewing that house?
"We've renovated the whole house haven't we benjiiiii...."
"The old owners left the garden so bad just look at it!"
"What do you mean how old are our kids??? All this Disney COLLECTIVE MEMORABILIA is mine, all mineeeeeeee!"
"You can't tell anyone you viewed my house. Do you know who I am?? Quick Benji get these people on CCTV they're trolls and don't support my 'be kind (to myself) movement"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm living for them trying to sell it after 5 years of the holes in the roof getting bigger, the expanded foam holding the back of the house together collapsing and the damp getting worse. Good luck with that Boregan. Now getting a mortgage is so much trickier any potential buyer might well have to do a survey. That would reveal the horrendous structural damage that house has and the mortgage lender will back out. 🍿🍿🍿
I was actually looking through her home insta today and where she got her ‘white company’ frame she said they couldn’t attach it with screws or nails cause they kept coming out the wall?!?!! Asked my boyfriend (he’s a surveyor....yet we’re still getting a survey done on the house we’re buying!) and he said that will be damp, huge structural issues if the walls have gone soft!!! What are they doing?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Its crazy to think that they didn't get a survey done. Poor Ben, he's going to have to foot that bill for the renovations to get it up to par to sell on or even if the walls cave in.
Cant imagine Brogan has a lot of savings now, with her barely working and buying so much stuff she doesn't need.

Reactions: 13
Can we all take a minute to ponder the fact that

‘clip up the middle of the fairy lights’

made it into her TO DO LIST!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Woah, just watched vlog #79. Anyone who is put on gardening leave in my place of work is never a good thing!!! And she’s treated it like an extended holiday!
Must say though she looks so much better back then!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched these early lockdown- I have no idea why medsailors invited her back, she did not sell the trip at all, constantly complaining - wasn’t there a problem with the boat and they had to change boats? But Stephen and Jess’s version didn’t show any of what brogan moaned about, and made me think that I want to go on one!
I know!! Flying the nest showed the fun parts, parts of the islands and places where they docked... the other people on their boat who were not youtubers/influencers had 10 times more personality than brogan.. she was either awkwardly in the background or on her phone while everyone was having fun. But yeah, you are right, watching their vlog was very inspiring while watching her vlog didn't make me want to book a yacht through medsailors...

Reactions: 9
Woah, just watched vlog #79. Anyone who is put on gardening leave in my place of work is never a good thing!!! And she’s treated it like an extended holiday!
I’ve just watched this one as well... is the boy she was going on about Benji?

Her content was so much better then, and she looks so much better. I’ve been wondering recently why I started watching Brogan’s videos so that was a nice flash back!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched this one as well... is the boy she was going on about Benji?

Her content was so much better then, and she looks so much better. I’ve been wondering recently why I started watching Brogan’s videos so that was a nice flash back!
Nah Benji wasn’t on the scene until Feb 2017. This was just some other guy.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don't think she understood what Gardening Leave actually meant. I think she thought it was getting paid to do nothing ... Er, not exactly, Boregan. She is worryingly ignorant about even the basics of how life works.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.