Brogan Tate #36 it’s too hot to think of a new thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, excellent title by @Jxxx !

RECAP:

- Brogan cancelled her DisneyWorld holiday due to COVID and has rebooked for April next year .. she uploaded a video about it recently and her tips for WDW after Covid which is a bit dim since she hasn’t been yet , nor has she booked anything for her trip
- Brogan has been kissing a lot of things recently (just not Benji!!!) .. hairbrushes , bottles of cider, Costa drinks .. odd manic behaviour
- Brogan did an AD for big potato games that included her laughing hysterically at her nan with dementia for forgetting things .. big potato think the ad is acceptable so some tattlers are boycotting
- Brogan also did an AD for tangle teezer for a brush that says it’s good for medium-fine hair when she proclaims she has VERY FICK NATURALLY CURLY HAIR
- Brogan posted the revelation that she can have her hair straight OR curly .. just like anyone who owns a pair of straighteners can do !
- Brogan claimed it was far too hot to work and then later revealed in a vlog that she’d had an air conditioning unit the whole time ..
- Content is still dry as a camels fanny .. so there’s little else to say !

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Dry as a camel's fanny 😂

Can we also add moving her car to be closer to a shop that was a few metres away?

Lazy beg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dry as a camels fanny

I just read that and I’m on the train. Getting odd looks now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The air conditioner unit I swear to god!!! She spend so much time complaining about the heat and it was just sat there the whole time at the old house she just couldn’t be bothered to go get it. Also poor Bonnie could’ve been a lot cooler and more comfortable with that unit in!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Did we find out if Ben (cant call him Benji even though he likes it) was at the beach hut? I'm waiting for the next meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did we find out if Ben (cant call him Benji even though he likes it) was at the beach hut? I'm waiting for the next meltdown.
I’m sure it’ll be the next vlog ‘Beach hut escape’.... 🙄🙄🙄 She’s not told us her family own a beach hut yet today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glad my thread title got more likes than her AD for a hair brush 😂 joking obviously but for someone that has over 45k followers her likes are pretty low 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Glad my thread title got more likes than her AD for a hair brush 😂 joking obviously but for someone that has over 45k followers her likes are pretty low 🤷🏻‍♀️
she actually has quite good engagement from a brand’s perspective .. that tangle teezer post did tank though ! (4-5%+ is considered very good due to instagrams algorithm)

Reactions: 4
Love the title! Banjo may be working away - as I said previously, wouldn’t surprise me If He’s working a lot more as a lot of their contracts wouldn’t be filled during Lockdown apart from emergency. Which makes it more annoying that she claims she was too hot to work!

Reactions: 10
she actually has quite good engagement from a brand’s perspective .. that tangle teezer post did tank though ! (4-5%+ is considered very good due to instagrams algorithm)
Ah really? I didn’t know that. I did wonder how she gets Ad after ads...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.