Brogan Tate #36 it’s too hot to think of a new thread name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't think she understood what Gardening Leave actually meant. I think she thought it was getting paid to do nothing ... Er, not exactly, Boregan. She is worryingly ignorant about even the basics of how life works.
And she was obviously so annoyed the other guy she was texting basically stopped messaging and she tried to make out like she couldn't care less...

Reactions: 9
I honestly don't think she understood what Gardening Leave actually meant. I think she thought it was getting paid to do nothing ... Er, not exactly, Boregan. She is worryingly ignorant about even the basics of how life works.
Haha not quite Boregon...

E3C83E6A-56A2-4600-948C-D8753CF49B00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’d love to know what went down for her to be put on garden leave - I imagine she just wasn’t up to the job to be honest - despite her trying to suggest otherwise I think she is a very dim and uneducated girl.

Reactions: 25
I’d love to know what went down for her to be put on garden leave - I imagine she just wasn’t up to the job to be honest - despite her trying to suggest otherwise I think she is a very dim and uneducated girl.
From some digging I did ages ago, it seemed Fraser knew Jim (the owner of the company) so I don’t think she just got the job off her own talents 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was none stop Jim this, Jim that. She 100% thought he fancied her and made a move to be suddenly sacked like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂 😂 😂 Everytime I see that duration I crack up and think of Bogons word

It was none stop Jim this, Jim that. She 100% thought he fancied her and made a move to be suddenly sacked like that.
Every vlog at the beggining and end Jim & I are on our own going out to dinner you know Jim & I Jim& I :rolleyes:- I think that work place is what kick started her alchol addiction

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching her old weekly vlogs when she lived in her flat and wasn’t with Benji and it makes me sad.

I loved her then, she kind of inspired me. Now she just seems like a different girl. It’s sad.

Reactions: 16
She thought the lads that lived in the flat above fancied her too. Didn’t she go drinking in their flat with them one night? Passed around like a shesha and then she never saw them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she get promoted to manager in the space of a few months 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she get promoted to manager in the space of a few months 🤣🤣
She was hired as a social media manager (now is assume because it was a semi start up business at the time) when she started it was a smaller operation and to get her involved she went along to the festivals they did and probably for her to snap pictures for the gram, then as the pressure stepped up and he was trying to get into all the major supermarkets she buckled, brogan doesn’t seem to cope with any pressure, she also made it very clearly she didn’t like the hours they did to start with which were 8-6pm (surely you’d have a rough idea before you started what it was like) and she’s never had a full time job before this as an adult. She wasn’t ready to be a manager but I think she was trying to compete with Charlotte who was doing some social media stuff for a train company and then has moved onto Disney in a similar role (I don’t think she’s a manager but she’s not junior)

Reactions: 6
If you go onto the Jimmy’s iced coffee Instagram and scroll all the way back to when she ran it, their posts are all pretty much the same. And in that vlog she even mentions “part of her job is to go to the beach every morning to take a picture” because “it’s their thing”. I doubt she took the job very seriously, she just thought she was instagramming for a living and they probably didn’t actually gain much exposure from her just posting the same photos of the beach every day lol. Seems very pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.