Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Busterboo

Chatty Member
Brogan Tate #37 She’s got handbags & dog tins a plenty she’s got purses & stickers galore you want planners she’s got 20 but who cares no big deal she wants more!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She’s had a crap day, I mean really? I‘ve just finished my 13hr shift on labour ward and ICU as my patient was covid positive and suffering with sepsis and unfortunately lost her baby at 17 weeks. The poor lady is so ill, fighting for her life ill that we haven’t been able to remove the baby from her. My heart is in absolute bits after the hell of a shift, and I know I’m lucky one in this situation even though I’ve been in full PPE all shift, had maybe a 15 minute break to pee, eat and drink before rushing back to care for my patient.
I honestly want to shake her and slap her with a big fuck off reality stick. I wish I could go grab myself a McDonald’s and eat it casually in my car.. when in fact my reality was cleaning my car down with antibacterial spray before my OH uses the car tomorrow, washing my uniform, showering and falling into bed with a bowl of cornflakes because I’m too exhausted to eat anything else.
I just hope she realise how god dam lucky she is and how spoilt/privileged her life actually is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

disneys

VIP Member
New thread, excellent title by @Jxxx !

RECAP:

- Brogan cancelled her DisneyWorld holiday due to COVID and has rebooked for April next year .. she uploaded a video about it recently and her tips for WDW after Covid which is a bit dim since she hasn’t been yet , nor has she booked anything for her trip
- Brogan has been kissing a lot of things recently (just not Benji!!!) .. hairbrushes , bottles of cider, Costa drinks .. odd manic behaviour
- Brogan did an AD for big potato games that included her laughing hysterically at her nan with dementia for forgetting things .. big potato think the ad is acceptable so some tattlers are boycotting
- Brogan also did an AD for tangle teezer for a brush that says it’s good for medium-fine hair when she proclaims she has VERY FICK NATURALLY CURLY HAIR
- Brogan posted the revelation that she can have her hair straight OR curly .. just like anyone who owns a pair of straighteners can do !
- Brogan claimed it was far too hot to work and then later revealed in a vlog that she’d had an air conditioning unit the whole time ..
- Content is still dry as a camels fanny .. so there’s little else to say !

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Notinfluenced

I work in HR and my Company is currently making loads of redundancies because of Covid - I have started working this morning at 8am, didn’t even have breakfast and this is the first chance I get to have a coffee and look at my phone for 5 minutes. I opened Insta and saw Brogan bathing her dog on a Thursday morning with her smug face and it just makes my blood boil. It makes my blood boil because I am the one breaking the news of redundancy to hundreds of people with real jobs who will go through a period of hardship and I feel sorry for them and for their families because they do not deserved any of this. And then I see all these lazy influencers like Brogan earning a crazy amount of money by doing nothing and it just makes me so upset.
Sorry about the rant and sorry if there are spelling mistakes, english is not my first language

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Busterboo

Chatty Member
Does she need to scream to the rooftops every time he makes her a cup of tea...!?!
Am I the only one who thinks this should be the other way round? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Shouldn’t SHE be making HIM a brew and letting him have a lie in on the bank holiday, after all he’s the one who’s actually been working all week?!

BTW I’m not for one minute saying women should be cooking and waiting on men with this, I am 100% for equality and if she had a proper job I’d be happy to see her have some relaxation time.

My point is: here she is, lazying it up in bed AGAIN while Benji is slaving away - this time making her a cup of tea 🙄 I predict Benji will be cooking tea tonight - Pepsi Max Chicken...

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Every girl boss ought to dedicate their top drawer In their office to colouring pencils, bingo dabblers and seven purses.......

Ya know, all the essentials you need close to hand for all that hard work 🙄🙄🙄🙄

06BA95F9-9A33-4761-9FEC-022C28EF909F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Busterboo

Chatty Member
Guyzzzzzz....
Im feeling a ‘day in the life’ Vlog prediction coming on :

Next week we will see a day of/the bank holiday weekend. She will have woodland walkies with Bonnie, drinkies with fwrends, snuggly blankie time with Benji and a dreamy pub lunch dinner date - all the time giving huge amounts of PDA towards Benji ‘Babe’ and Bonnie ‘Darhling Gurl’ as her life is so perffffssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

mrsrh

Chatty Member
Can we all take a minute to ponder the fact that

‘clip up the middle of the fairy lights’

made it into her TO DO LIST!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Samw88

Just to chip in here, I struggle with social anxiety and this sort of behaviour is very typical for me. Not wanting to be alone, but not wanting to do things with other people - wanting to have friends, but being too afraid to speak with people you don’t know - having that fear and jealousy of not being at a party, but also not wanting to be at the party. I’m not saying Brogan is having similar feelings, but for me this is exactly the sorts of things I’ve done, and for others they can perceive you to be difficult, boring, off, weird etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

cx199

View attachment 222515

Might play the Euromillions tonight guys as it seems my psychic abilities are on point at the moment!!! 🤣

(Although she’s replaced the word ‘escape’ with glamping’!🤦🏽‍♀️ Oh and proceeds to tell us they’ve owned the hut for 17years! 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄🙄🙄)

I can’t remember who it was who made the Brogie Bingo but really feel we need a ‘New Normal’ 2020 one now with all these daft ‘buzz’ words she’s using!!!
🙋🏼‍♀️ That would be me

Today’s Brogan Bingo:
- ‘my boyfriend Benji’
- darling girl Bonnie
- any mention of Bonnie overcoming her fear of water since Brogan has been a top owner and encouraged her into the sea
- ‘glamping’ / staying in another shed
- taking Bonnie for a walk / standing on the beach whilst Bonnie runs around
- any mention of the fact her family owns the beach hut
- a shot of her feet (bonus if her toenails are painted red)
- being out of breath
- that bloody rainbow jumper
- Nintendo Switch and animal crossing
- being cosy under a blanket... in the middle of summer... when it’s glorious sunshine outside
- hair in a towel
- pignic
- writing in her planner / diary / self care book
- wonky haircut
- ‘natural, thick, curly hair’
- Pepsi Max
- sunburn
- laughing / looking down at someone for something very normal (like having an egg and cress sandwich)
- ‘not gifted, but I have previously worked with them’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Busterboo

Chatty Member
713A313D-4E68-4AA6-969A-34BCF0D317E1.jpeg

Ok, there’s several things that irritate me about this Insta post (only just seen it as I’ve been at work all day... yes BEGON that place called work which you know NOTHING about!)

Firstly, that chair! YUCK! What the hell is that disgusting stain and why hasn’t she at least cleaned it? OR thrown a blankie over it to cover it in the shot?! She’s got money to burn (on dog biscuit tins, Mulan films, bags galore, more planners than she knows what to do with) WHY DON’T YOU TAKE YOURSELF OFF TO IKEA AND GET A BLOODY NEW ONE?!

Secondly, that hoovering! Tattlers, we know she has hoovering form from when she moved in but does it irk anyone else that she’s left all the marks and hoovered round the things under the desk? MOVE THE BIN AND HOOVER UNDER IT GUUURRRRL

Thirdly, the ‘pals’ in the post. PALS?! Who is she trying to kid?! Obvs has changed it from from ‘guyzzzzz’ after reading how it annoys us on here: oh but SHE DOESN’T READ HERE! 🤦🏽‍♀️ And don’t get me started on her attempt to sound ‘cool’ with her colloquialisms ‘epic’ ‘ya’ 🙄 BORE OFF... your audience is NOT kids and you are not one either so either speak proper or don’t speak at all!!

Fourthly, that ‘blog award’... from 2015! FIVE YEARS AGO! FIVE! Like this should be a wake up call for her to realise that her channel is going nowhere WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WON ANYTHING? When was the last time you created anything worthy of winning? When was the last time you wrote your BLOG?! (Her threads should be moved from Bloggers as she really isn’t one)

Fifthly... ‘this post is not an ad but the video is in partnership...’ THEN IT IS AN AD BEGON! You’re ADVERTISING them by tagging them, advertising the ‘epic discount’ and by getting people to watch your video which is an AD (STOP SAYING ‘In partnership with’ IT’S A FUCKING ADVERT) so it’s an AD - stop trying to dodge the rules and sound ‘sophisticated’: a Spade is a Spade hun and THAT POST IS AN AD.

Sixthly - the fakery - ‘ooohhh look at my office space. I’m working from home. Look at me’ - 1) You’re copying SO many other influencers who have recently shared this: go get some original content 2) One Video in a blue moon does not class as ‘WORKING’ and in need of ‘office space’. I could create that content sat on my laptop while watching tv one evening in 30 minutes - Let’s be honest here luv, your fridge has seen more action since you moved in than that desk has! You haven’t changed your way of working due to Covid so STOP TRYING TO BE RELATABLE WHEN YOU’RE NOT and STOP trying to make out you ‘working from home’ is something special and new when it’s not.

Finally... the amount of TAGs she has done on it... like REALLY?! Such a Beggar - your office space looks crap, they won’t work with you. GET OVER IT HUN AND STOP TAGGING RANDOMS.

Finally, Finally... The quote on her bin ‘I’m done with this rubbish’ is very apt for how I feel about her and her content over the past few months. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ok Tattlers, I now feel so much better for my rant! Thanks for being here ‘PALZZZZZ’ and giving this platform as a form of ‘escapism’ to vent over these sorts of things!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
You are doing such a great job ♥ well done I don't think I could deal with this x
I cried a little reading your post. Thank you for what you do!

Brogan needs to grow up and realise there is a whole big world out there where people have meaningful jobs, relationships and families. She should aspire to that but for some reason she doesn't and honestly it's her loss.
Thanks ladies, I appreciate your kind words! 😘 I know everything with hard/crap days is all relative but sometimes I can’t handle influences like brogan and their pity parties and attention seeking on social media.

I’m sure I don’t have to explain the outcome of my week or the patient but this week at work has broken me. Miscarriages and stillborns are part of my job, I see them weekly but this one was hard, the hardest in career. I’ve not slept more then a few hours a night because my brain won’t let it go or think about anything else.. I’m exhausted.
I’m trained to deal with death and help bereaved parents with their loss but it’s an excruciating day at work when caring for a patients OH when he’s lost both mum & baby, I couldn’t give him enough time or care that he deserved because I’m a midwife on labour ward, and there’s many more ladies needing me to care for them and being their babies into the world.

But as I said before I’m the lucky one, I’m the one who’s life hasn’t changed in a heartbeat, I’ll take my 2 days off and pull myself together for another shift with no breaks, low staff morale and dangerously low staffing levels and countless emergencies. There’s no time for long, sorry short dog walks, pub lunches and many more calorific junk and bitching with new but won’t last fakes pals for me.

I wish, just for one second she’d understand how easy her life and job are, and maybe not complain at the slightest inconvenience or overly brag about her need and ability to get escapism as the drop of a hat. She wouldn’t know stress or being overwhelmed if it ran her over!

• Heart
Reactions: 45