Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think we’re not giving April enough credit..she’s clearly intelligent enough to write out those tweets and have that opinion and nothing anyone says can put her off Brogladyte so let’s just give up. She doesn’t care what Brogan says or does and you can’t help someone who won’t help themselves. She cared enough to write multiple formally written tweets about it like she was giving her official statement for the press so let’s just leave her to it.
I was just trying to word my thoughts and you’ve summed it up for me!
Whatever we think of Brogans replies, April is happy with them so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think we’re not giving April enough credit..she’s clearly intelligent enough to write out those tweets and have that opinion and nothing anyone says can put her off Brogladyte so let’s just give up. She doesn’t care what Brogan says or does and you can’t help someone who won’t help themselves. She cared enough to write multiple formally written tweets about it like she was giving her official statement for the press so let’s just leave her to it.
I entirely agree. She is putting herself out there publicly and therefore is putting herself open to criticism, and clearly she has the intelligence to respond to that. Many autistic individuals have an average IQ, and while it is true that we struggle in social situations and understanding people's intentions, I think if april wanted to pay attention people calling brogan out she would because she will be thinking about it a lot as displayed by the fact she has mentioned this thread on her own social network platforms

Reactions: 1
Just been looks through April’s story highlights and she said the Brogan was interviewed recently on local radio, did any one hear it?

April, if you’re reading this, we don’t mean you any hate, we just worry about you, and how Brogan interacts with you seems very insensitive to us

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m just going to say it but I’m sick of hearing about April. Leave her to get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m just going to say it but I’m sick of hearing about April. Leave her to get on with it.
I agree, we all have our reasons for disliking Brogan and April has her reasons for liking her.

we should’t dictate to people who they should like, if she can’t see her treatment then that’s on her. Let her get on with it.

Reactions: 13
Pahahaha her YouTube coach had told her that over 50% of people who watch her videos are not subscribed to her channel.

Think that shows just how many tattlers there are ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So she’s not going to Florida after all. She so reads here. Everything she has mentioned has been talked about on here

Reactions: 18
Did not mind her in this video. Very glad she's come to her senses on WDW.

Reactions: 10
Did not mind her in this video. Very glad she's come to her senses on WDW.
I haven’t seen the video yet but I wouldn’t assume she has come to her senses, rather she has been forced to not go as i believe virgin have cancelled their flights as well .

Reactions: 12
Exactly what @Justhavingalook403 just said.

Just saying that she'd found out she was mentioned on a 'hate site' and that the way Brogan had/had not replied to her had been mentioned and that she has been mentioned in the past on another 'hate site'.
I really dislike the way people call this a ‘Hate Forum’... I DONT hate Brogan. I’m concerned about how she’s (in my opinion) gone downhill and seems to be wallowing around without any form of direction or ambition these days - but I don’t dislike her. And if she were to reply to people, not block them or actually come on here to chat I would say that to her.

This forum is no worse than the staff room at work where people gossip about others, or the office WhatsApp group where people discuss others or the smokers corner outside where people have a witch and a moan. The only difference is that technology has moved on and people now find places such as these to ‘chat’ - and that has grown with lockdown as people haven’t been able to meet in those places. I have been reading here for a long time and have not seen anyone say anything malicious.

Ultimately, if you don’t want people to talk about you, don’t put your life on YouTube/Instagram/Twitter for the world to see. Life IS NOT all roses and not everyone is going to love you or agree with you. Either deal with it or stop googling yourself to find these sorts of places (which these internet peeps obviously do - including Brogans most loyal fans) as you will undoubtedly find people don’t agree with you.

I think Brogan et al should stop LURKING and deleting comments and start conversing with people to understand other people’s views (and indeed get their own point of view across)

Reactions: 33
I can’t get over her saying she feels more creative uploading when she feels like it and produces the tit we saw a few days ago 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She mentions her ‘haters’ 😂

She thinks there has been so much negativity from her haters because people are furloughed and spending more time at home - NO it’s because your videos are tit, youre a tit influencer and i think most of us are a bit pissed off that you get paid a lot to do very little, all with a stupid smug smirk on your face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

She thinks there has been so much negativity from her haters because people are furloughed and spending more time at home - NO it’s because your videos are tit, youre a tit influencer and i think most of us are a bit pissed off that you get paid a lot to do very little, all with a stupid smug smirk on your face.
Also she cannot say that she takes on board “constructive criticism” when she blocks people for the tiniest thing that goes against her. If we are so pathetic bogey, why do you keep coming back? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Some of us are home so more time to discuss it.

But our being at home has no influence over how tit of a vlogger (and human being) you are Brogan. I don't hate you, I dislike you. And I think you should and could be better in all aspects of your life.

Reactions: 11
Watched a vlog for the first time in ages. How can she seriously in one breath slag off her 'haters' and then in the next thank them for talking about the SPF given that I imagine it's the same people? Hypocrite. And why would anyone resent their job and what is different between uploading on a Tuesday as opposed to a Monday?

Reactions: 4
Is it me or is she acting a bit like Brogan from maybe 2/3 years ago in this? I feel like the vibes she’s giving off is different to the home ones where it’s been quite mundane. I don’t know if it’s just refreshing for her to be talking about stuff that’s clearly been on her mind instead of manufactured content. Anyone else agree?

Reactions: 23
I will be honest here, I think that in that video she wasn't nearly as annoying, it was like watching a strange version of the old brogan who I actually respected. I think getting a coach was maybe a good move for her.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.