Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it looks quite cute on her to be honest, I'd wear it the way it looks on her! It's nice seeing her in younger clothes at the very least.

Reactions: 15
I think it looks quite cute on her to be honest, I'd wear it the way it looks on her! It's nice seeing her in younger clothes at the very least.
It does look nice on her and age appropriate for once, my point was more that it’s not the fit intended which is why it’s short on her, not that she looks bad! She could have probably just done with the next size up for it to be the flowy style and the right length

Reactions: 5
I just.... put the floral down. You’re not 50. That looks like my granny’s nighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like floral dresses :) a cute pair of white trainers and it makes a cute young look! Far better than long dowdy bagsacks lol

Reactions: 6
I can't post screenshots as my phone is low on memory but April posted a few stories on Instagram saying she had found out about this thread.

• Sad
Just seen it, April has clearly read tattle, everything was mentioned. Still sticking up for Brogan, she will no longer post comments to Brogan publicly she will DM Brogan she doesn’t think brogan is insensitive to her.

I find it disturbing that she defended Brogans insensitive comment, then even went to the trouble to edit her original post to make Brogans reply seem ok!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
To be honest, I know people are saying April is vunerable and stuff (which to some extent she is) but she seems very intelligent and has made her choice to blindly support brogan. Obviously we are open to our opinions and I agree that brogan has been insensitive but at the same time April is clearly invested enough in brogan that anything we say against her is going to be taken to offense, even if what were saying is in defense of April. Idk I just think her mind had been made up and we are the bad guys. (No hate btw, I also am diagnosed as autistic and I have the same type of investment in another youtuber)

Reactions: 18
I find it disturbing that she defended Brogans insensitive comment, then even went to the trouble to edit her original post to make Brogans reply seem ok!
I don’t think she quite understands everyone here is concerned about brogan abusing the relationship she has with her, because of her learning difficulty she will have an issue with working how things are or across, she has previously publish she struggles to distinguish between negative comments etc no one ever meant to make her feel self conscious about what she was writing and it’s a shame she has decided just to DM Brogan instead as I’m sure the replies are going to be even worse....

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she quite understands everyone here is concerned about brogan abusing the relationship she has with her, because of her learning difficulty she will have an issue with working how things are or across, she has previously publish she struggles to distinguish between negative comments etc no one ever meant to make her feel self conscious about what she was writing and it’s a shame she has decided just to DM Brogan instead as I’m sure the replies are going to be even worse....
Brogan doesn’t have her DMs open on Instagram has she? Maybe she will tweet her then? If it makes her happy then good for her, just hope Brogan doesn’t block her

Reactions: 4
If she does DM Brogan instead I very much doubt she’ll even get a reply. The only reason she was getting the bare minimum “Thanks April” was because Brogan would’ve looked a right hole for blanking her

Reactions: 15
Yeah I think we’re not giving April enough credit..she’s clearly intelligent enough to write out those tweets and have that opinion and nothing anyone says can put her off Brogladyte so let’s just give up. She doesn’t care what Brogan says or does and you can’t help someone who won’t help themselves. She cared enough to write multiple formally written tweets about it like she was giving her official statement for the press so let’s just leave her to it.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.