Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the happy birthday on the piano was not grade 4 standard? It was so slow and just seemed sloppy. It looked like she was struggling to read the music too šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I noticed that Bacca's been liking some of Beth's instagram posts šŸ‘€

Also, Beth is obsessed. I wouldn't be surprised if she had an account on here and was contributing to this thread under an alias.... Not the first time its happened here šŸ‘€

Reactions: 15
I just wanted to echo this too, when i said previously I gained weight it was around when I started contraction too. Theres been crazy amounts of studies that suggest that type of contraception she has makes you gain weight.

Also about the Disney dining. If you do a brand new booking for WDW 2021 is the free dining available?

TBH this disney news hardly affects brogan, her last trip and the trip in October is 100% gifted for free from Attraction Tickets Direct. All she has to do is move it around, she won't lose a single penny from it, unlike normal folk who live in the real world.
All the dining has been taken off the Disney website, I tried to do a new booking last night and it didnā€™t give me any option to add dining at all! Theyā€™ve also taken away the 14 day park tickets for the price of 7!

Reactions: 2
I just wanted to echo this too, when i said previously I gained weight it was around when I started contraction too. Theres been crazy amounts of studies that suggest that type of contraception she has makes you gain weight.

Also about the Disney dining. If you do a brand new booking for WDW 2021 is the free dining available?

TBH this disney news hardly affects brogan, her last trip and the trip in October is 100% gifted for free from Attraction Tickets Direct. All she has to do is move it around, she won't lose a single penny from it, unlike normal folk who live in the real world.
brogan has said she has paid her own money for the October trip. Staying at all star sports Again which is the cheapest Disney resort on property so loosing the free dining is a massive loss budget wise as it would save them probably Ā£1k even with the upgrade from ā€œfree breakfastā€ to the ā€œquick service diningā€

I actually doubt ATD will work with her again after the disaster with her LA trip and the feedback on the videos she did for them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

no dining plan - free or paid for is available for the whole of 2020 and this week has also been cancelled for 2021 too. You cannot add it to any new booking and feedback from Disney is that they are in the process of removing it from bookings who have already purchased it for next year (it never came out as a free offer as it usually would)

Reactions: 4
brogan has said she has paid her own money for the October trip. Staying at all star sports Again which is the cheapest Disney resort on property so loosing the free dining is a massive loss budget wise as it would save them probably Ā£1k even with the upgrade from ā€œfree breakfastā€ to the ā€œquick service diningā€

I actually doubt ATD will work with her again after the disaster with her LA trip and the feedback on the videos she did for them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

no dining plan - free or paid for is available for the whole of 2020 and this week has also been cancelled for 2021 too. You cannot add it to any new booking and feedback from Disney is that they are in the process of removing it from bookings who have already purchased it for next year (it never came out as a free offer as it usually would)
what negative feedback did she get on her LA vlogs??

If she wanted a pretty dog that will politely walk along the path in a coat she got the wrong breed. Spaniels are born to go nuts and run like mad for miles in the grass,undergrowth and MUD. They are born for this environment. If sheā€™s putting a coat on it and that thing stays on during the walk, that walk isnt long or stimulating enough.
One of my clients suggested I put coats on her dogs when it rain. Theyā€™re shiba inus which have a double coat and are designed for the cold wet weather.

Also I use a dog walking bag thatā€™s more in the style of a bum bag, but I can walk 3-4 dogs a time so easier to carry lots of treats and client keys

what negative feedback did she get on her LA vlogs??
She made videos about her California trip on the ATD YouTube channel, one was a tips video where she gave ridiculous tips. There were loads of negative comments that ATD just kept deleting, both the videos have over 100 dislikes.

they are still available to watch if you want to see how terrible they are.

the first is called: ā€œtop tips for visiting universal studios Hollywood brogan Tateā€

the other is ā€œtop tips for visiting LA Brogan Tateā€

I thought she had about 500 bags - surely one of those would have sufficed to take on a bloody dog walk šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if brogan is going ahead with the trip, not sure if this has already been spoken about. I have friends who are meant to be going in October and they got emailed today saying by the end of this month they have to decide if they want to cancel or not basically.

Yup. We were meant to go in mid November but since the dining plan is cancelled, no extra magic hours etc plus if social distancing is still in action then the whole thing just sounds a waste of time and money. Its either the proper experience or we're not interested. We took the refund and we are going to Cancun instead next year.
I think Disney will be jam packed for months after it opens properly. We will leave it for a couple of years.

Reactions: 5
One of my clients suggested I put coats on her dogs when it rain. Theyā€™re shiba inus which have a double coat and are designed for the cold wet weather.

Also I use a dog walking bag thatā€™s more in the style of a bum bag, but I can walk 3-4 dogs a time so easier to carry lots of treats and client keys
To be fair yeah when you have multiple dogs itā€™s a bit different especially if you are going for a longer time. And that type of bag is very practical. My issue, and this isnā€™t only with Brogan but a lot of influencers is they treat simple stuff like a morning walk as a giant event needing fancy bags and stuff. It seems like sheā€™s stretching to make this into worthy content when in reality this is a task normal people do regularly everyday.

Are you a dog walker? If so Iā€™m jealous as you have my dream job šŸ™ƒšŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
To be fair yeah when you have multiple dogs itā€™s a bit different especially if you are going for a longer time. And that type of bag is very practical. My issue, and this isnā€™t only with Brogan but a lot of influencers is they treat simple stuff like a morning walk as a giant event needing fancy bags and stuff. It seems like sheā€™s stretching to make this into worthy content when in reality this is a task normal people do regularly everyday.

Are you a dog walker? If so Iā€™m jealous as you have my dream job šŸ™ƒšŸ˜
Definitely agree. When itā€™s just my two, poo bags in one pocket with treats and phone in the other.

Yeah I am šŸ™‚ not so glamorous walking in the rain or when dogs jump up you after rolling in cow poo but better than my previous job!

Reactions: 8
I thought Brogan turned her DMs off? And we all know her advice will be 'google it'

I actually think Beth shading Brogan is quite amusing and we all know if Beth really did spill the tea that Brogan would play the victim all over again like she did with Becca. I do think Beth used Brogan but Brogan uses people all the time so in a way its a taste of her own medicine.
Couldn't have said it better. She never gives out advice. People ask and she's really short with them. We've all SEEN it šŸ˜‚

Imagine having a to-do list where you just write BEG at the top and spend all morning doing that. You couldn't pay me to purchase anything you've got your edited mitts on love.

Reactions: 11
Surely the happy birthday on the piano was not grade 4 standard? It was so slow and just seemed sloppy. It looked like she was struggling to read the music too šŸ™„
She clearly canā€™t read music (Iā€™m a pianist). She is simply watching the video of the hands moving on the app sheā€™s using. Even grade 1/2 can read music šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø grade 4 my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m finding Mr David and Mr Ian quite amusing at the moment. Might not be to every bodies taste but a bit different than the usual vloggers
Me too, they were recommended in The Lodge Guys thread, they're so much more entertaining than them, and not begging for patreons every 5 minutes

Reactions: 3
beth is definitely doing too much now.

she thinks if she publicly discusses what we criticise Brogan for she will win our support and follows.

i would have more respect for her if she was upfront and named her or these were things she discussed before but its only recently she is doing this, didnā€™t do it when she was friends with brogan, so she comes across as really sneaky

sorry Beth, you donā€™t have my support .

Reactions: 8
If Beth still followed Brogan then you'd think, okay maybe she saw the picture and realised it was edited.

But if she doesn't follow her anymore.....how would she know? Short of reading here?

Influencers are like 'ban tattle' when they see stuff said about THEM they don't like, but in reality a lot of them are on here too šŸ˜‚

The only way to change things would be a big overhaul in how influencers deal with genuine questions and people commenting stuff like 'hey fat witch!' on socials.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™d rather Beth just give a bit of insight as to why her best friend Brogan is no longer a friend of hers. Hopefully it would help people understand more about Broganā€™s inability to keep friendships.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.