Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she's still practising piano? Sam4God just uploaded a piano video and it made me think...... Surely Brogan won't have time now she's looking after a dog on top of all the other things on her to do list??

Reactions: 11
Brogan seems to be bringing attention to this vid from last year again and the difference in her is incredible!!
Oh wow, I remember we were all discussing how much weight she had put on at this time and the weird pose to try and hide it...

Reactions: 17
And because she definitely doesn't read here (cough) she definitely wouldn't have seen those comments....

People are always gonna comment about your weight BUT I'm sorry to say we called the spiralling out of control. She looks old enough to be my aunty and she's younger than me. Even bigger more shapeless clothes. Nothing age appropriate. More wrinkles than I can count. This makes me so sad.

Reactions: 18
Brogan seems to be bringing attention to this vid from last year again and the difference in her is incredible!!
The picture in front of the house still makes me laugh. Benji's eyes are closed, Brogan desperately trying to elongate her legs. I can imagine it was taken by one of their parents but they weren't going to take any more than one photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Key workers often don’t have the following to sell products. Must brands don’t care about key workers they care about people being influenced o to buying their products.
Lots of companies have donated items to hospitals for staff😊 and are still doing so without any promotion. Mostly food/ nice toiletries/ chocolate. I’ve had some lovely treats.

This doesn’t really add anything to the conversation I just think it’s nice haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s crazy because at the time we were all thinking how much bigger she had gotten. Now looking back she looks positively slim compared to now.

Reactions: 14
Lots of companies have donated items to hospitals for staff😊 and are still doing so without any promotion. Mostly food/ nice toiletries/ chocolate. I’ve had some lovely treats.

This doesn’t really add anything to the conversation I just think it’s nice haha.
Not all key workers are working in hospitals. Sadly I think all key workers aside from NHS staff have been forgotten about! I agree with the OP though, so annoying breaking your back to do well at life and have a job working on the front line, to see those doing sod all else get everything for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m mum to my dogs... after 12 years of failed fertility treatment they are all I have and all I live for. There’s no harm in it especially in my position. This comment has made me extremely sad...
I agree. I think it's awful to say just cos you didn't give birth you can't call them your baby..... Never heard of adoption?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i don’t poppet but it reallllyyy makes me cringe when people refer to their dogs as a baby and call themselves mummy or daddy 🤢 ( sorry to anyone who Does this) you can love your dog all you like but you didn’t concieve or give birth to it.
This post is so tone deaf. You’re clearly also not sorry to anyone who does that cos if you were you’d have kept it to yourself in the first place.

I’m assuming you’re lucky enough to have children which is why you have this opinion but you might want to take a moment to consider not everyone is that lucky.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Proud dog mom of two 😊 they are my babies and are treated as such. Like really spoilt. I want kids if I’m lucky enough to have them but I don’t yet & I love my dogs so much they are my world. I would never care if people think that’s weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This post is so tone deaf. You’re clearly also not sorry to anyone who does that cos if you were you’d have kept it to yourself in the first place.

I’m assuming you’re lucky enough to have children which is why you have this opinion but you might want to take a moment to consider not everyone is that lucky.
Any animal needs a parent my fish are my babies and i dont care what people say they need me to feed and change the water it means people care about their pets its people with stuff teddies and call them there mummy and daddy that worries me

• Heart
My cat is my world! Me and my husband joke that if we got divorced we would argue over him not the house 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i don’t poppet but it reallllyyy makes me cringe when people refer to their dogs as a baby and call themselves mummy or daddy 🤢 ( sorry to anyone who Does this) you can love your dog all you like but you didn’t concieve or give birth to it.
I call my dog Baby and about 10 other nicknames, he’s my baby!

• Heart
If I offended anyone with my comment, apologies for that.
My parents dog is referred to as my brother and I love it, he's absolutely a member of the family. Also, that doesn't sound like a proper apology, you're only sorry if it offended people, still sounds like you stand by that comment 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My parents dog is referred to as my brother and I love it, he's absolutely a member of the family. Also, that doesn't sound like a proper apology, you're only sorry if it offended people, still sounds like you stand by that comment 🤔
well yes i still find it cringe and people are entitled to their feelings, just like the ones I offended and apologised for making them feel that way.

admins feel free to delete my post

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Surely she will look back at that weird pose one day and just think......wtf was I doing? 🤔 😂 😂 😂 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
well yes i still find it cringe and people are entitled to their feelings, just like the ones I offended and apologised for making them feel that way.

admins feel free to delete my post
You are entitled to find it Cringe (I know this is something people do get annoyed about) but I think it was the ‘You didn’t conceive or give birth to it’ comment that has upset people. I don’t think you’ve done this at all intentionally but this could be upsetting to anyone who is unable to conceive or give birth to children, like parents who have had to go through surrogacy or adoption.
As said above, I don’t think you’ve done this Intentionally to offend Or upset anyone, it has just been the way it has been put across :)

• Heart
Surely she will look back at that weird pose one day and just think......wtf was I doing? 🤔 😂 😂 😂 🤔
Haha I feel like there will be a huge amount of her life she will look back on and think wtf! I can’t wait till she’s 40 or 50 haha! She’ll be gone by then so we won’t ever know :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.