Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leahcar2019

HOW is she still getting work? I’m assuming these 2 “contracts” are work for her anyway. She has been embarrassingly bad these last few months, she’s done hardly any work and has shown her true colours. I can’t understand why any brand would want to work with her, she would tarnish their reputation. I go out of my way to AVOID brands she works with 😂😭

and she whole “check our ESTA” Wtf? How is she this desperate to still go to Disney. Dining plans are cancelled. The experience isn’t gojng to the the same. Just wait till next year?She’s desperate for those Disney views isn’t she?
I agree she’ll want to go to Disney for the views especially if she is still aiming to achieve 100k in the next year... I’m not sure the dining will affect her too much since if she did have a dining plan I’m guessing it wound have been the quick service plan. I realise they went to a few table service locations last time, but my guess is that most of the quick service places will be open (haven’t seen anything to the contrary).

Reactions: 1

Solo_2810

Sooo I signed up to WW the other day and was just getting used to the app and you can search other members... I found brogan🤔 she’s either doing WW on the sly so if she fails its not as embarrasing to have to update us, She’s working with them orrrr she just wants to shock us with a weightloss and pretend shes done it all by herself

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
As Brogan’s channel is pretty much dead and she now spends her days fighting for Benji’s attention now he’s found his true love in Bonnie, she’s not giving much to talk about.

So to get this thread moving again, let’s all share our favourite Brogan moments from over the years.

I’ll start with the infamous ironing incident of July 2019. Still one of my highlights and makes me laugh to this day when I iron (standing up!)

View attachment 156569
omg PLEASE link the vlog 😂

mrsrh

Chatty Member
aww she is definitely a working dog. it's not about whether she was trained to work that wont make her calmer. a working cocker spaniel Is the bread name. it is in their DNA to be out on the fields all day they are not bread to be 100 % house dogs really
I meant in the sense that everyone else was saying that she’d been taken from a farm. Not her breed.

MrsWish94

Did Victoria say if she would still be going or not??
Yes victoria, she said that she would go if the borders will open. She has a flight booked on 20th July and virgin are flying out that day.

All virgin flights have been moved to heathrow too, so Brogan will be flying from there.

Anyway back to the medsailors videos. So Im actually really shocked, firstly by Brogans appearance! I think she looked lovely. Secondly by how she didn't fall out with anyone on the trip and there was no meltdowns? or did I miss something?

Bingobango

We adopted an older spaniel about a year ago and oh my hes like a pup. When I go home my sister tells me he constantly wakes her through the night, constantly escapes the garden even with chicken wire every where and has a guarding habit. we love him but hes a lot harder than other dogs we have had.

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
For those who are wondering WDW are allowing certain character dining to still happen (so far just one at a resort) so by October when Brogan goes more might open back up. The characters don’t get too close and you can only take a ‘socially distanced selfie’.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Why didn't they just rehome him to another farm? How horrible. Take in a dog that's been raised as something, expect it to be something else, and then destroy it when it doesn't conform. :/
Because he bit a family member several times, smashed through a door to attack him and then bit the vets penis when the dog was taken about his issues - the vet wouldn’t allow the dog to leave. What can you do?!

Blondeone

Disney dining plans have been cancelled.. does anyone know if this is just for 2021 bookings of this this will effect boggey?