Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her today’s small achievement says ‘ it’s okay to rest ‘ is she for real? She’s been resting all week now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her today’s small achievement says ‘ it’s okay to rest ‘ is she for real? She’s been resting all week now 🤣
She should change that to, it's okay to move sometimes. I didn't go out all day yesterday. Felt sad. Have gone for a walk this morning and feel much better. Stop resting. You've not had major surgery have you? Are you 26 or 76? Fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She should change that to, it's okay to move sometimes. I didn't go out all day yesterday. Felt sad. Have gone for a walk this morning and feel much better. Stop resting. You've not had major surgery have you? Are you 26 or 76? Fucks sake.
I fully support that it is okay to rest! But it’s also so good to get out!! Considering her job seems quite chilled out ( compared to most normal jobs ) she does a lot of resting.

Reactions: 6
Not sure how you can be a hater for stating a fact! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Imagine how different that would sound if she'd said "Hi Lisa. Thanks for the feedback. There have been less uploads recently for many reasons, but I am doing my best." For a content creator she's not so good at editing her content!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine how different that would sound if she'd said "Hi Lisa. Thanks for the feedback. There have been less uploads recently for many reasons, but I am doing my best." For a content creator she's not so good at editing her content!
Her 'customer service' skills are pretty bad. She needs to remember that the majority of the people who are giving her this constructive criticism are her followers, followers = earnings for her. She needs to improve how she responds to people big time, she just always comes across as so rude and she clearly has a massive chip on her shoulder.

Reactions: 25
She’s a bit desperate for this Jo Malone brand deal isn’t she. As she clearly stated on twitter yesterday so she knows we’re in the middle of a global pandemic.... people are losing there jobs and businesses worrying how they’re going to pay their bills and buy food and she’s constantly shoving £48 candles and £32 shower gels in our faces! Fair enough 1 post/mention but this is the 4th/5th time she’s mentioned jo malone in a matter of weeks.

Reactions: 25
Her 'customer service' skills are pretty bad. She needs to remember that the majority of the people who are giving her this constructive criticism are her followers, followers = earnings for her. She needs to improve how she responds to people big time, she just always comes across as so rude and she clearly has a massive chip on her shoulder.
Yes, exactly! I checked out Beth's quick assumptions video. She's replied to every comment as far as I can see, and each time she comes across as very likeable and down-to-earth. Beth's getting a new subscriber today :p

Reactions: 9
This is what makes me laugh the most! She begs for subs cos subs = money, they when those subs expect some actual content in return for their loyalty and viewership she’s like WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ITS A PANDEMIC

I don’t get how it’s not the easiest time ever to film content? She could easily sit down in one afternoon and have a couple of outfit changes and just film videos although she hates giving advice or supporting anyone else so god knows what she’s do that doesn’t result in her saying ‘google it’.

Reactions: 23
I don't get the jo Malone thing at all? Brogans brands are all over the place - Jo Malone? Her house is covered in Disney tat it doesn't really go. Always when she doesn't have a period anymore. I just don't get what she's trying to do. She really needs to use this time to figure out what her content needs to be about because at the moment it's looking like a judge podge of random ads, quotes she doesn't live by and her grinning with a dead behind the eyes look.

Reactions: 26
On the topic of those tops. I ordered a few weeks ago (not the Gary C one). I’m a 16 and ordered a large and there’s a little room in them for me. I’d be really surprised if an XL didn’t fit Brogan.

ALL WEEK? When has she not ‘rested’ in the past few MONTHS?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

She began ‘resting’ as of March 23rd *Start of Lockdown*...

Ensured she got more ‘rest’ so as not to over work from March 27th *Govt announces help for self employed*...

Decreased overwhelming workload with some more rest as of April 6th *Day in Life Vlogs begin*...

Buying tat in Animal Crossing becomes exhausting so more rest and relaxation is required from April 29th *Home-Bargains haul horror*...

Ensured a much needed rest break for wellbeing as of May 4th *Becca Gate Witch Hunt Exposed*...

Services will resume momentarily but a well-deserved rest is had due to hard work buying achieving 75k subs commencing May 26th *Bank Holiday Weekend Darlings*... 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s a bit desperate for this Jo Malone brand deal isn’t she. As she clearly stated on twitter yesterday so she knows we’re in the middle of a global pandemic.... people are losing there jobs and businesses worrying how they’re going to pay their bills and buy food and she’s constantly shoving £48 candles and £32 shower gels in our faces! Fair enough 1 post/mention but this is the 4th/5th time she’s mentioned jo malone in a matter of weeks.
She won't get Jo Malone interested, she isn't the type of influencer they work with so she can keep dreaming with that one. Her brand is Home Bargains, Disney Tat with random companies thrown in, Jo Malone she isn't, maybe in her head she is but she isn't even a beauty blogger, she may have won a 'fake award' thanks to Mummy ;) a few years ago but she has never ever been a beauty blogger, she doesn't cover fragrance like that. Keep dreaming Brogan.

She just has no direction for her brand at all and this is another reason why her content is so bad (apart from her laziness). She should focus on a couple of areas and stick with that until she gets her groove back again. As a viewer I'm so confused at what she represents, apart from animal crossing and children's Disney plates.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t want this to sound rude to Brogan for no reason, but Jo Malone is a luxury brand and that’s not really Brogans image. Jo Malone is the sort of brand that would maybe do deals with you tubers like FleurdeForce as her entire thing is luxury brands and high end products but Brogan? I don’t see it. I think Brogan should concentrate on everyday brands that regular girls can buy and relate to. That’s why I originally liked brogan as she was a typical 20 something and not a millionaire.

Right now her brand is all over the place as she’s just taking any brand deal she can get. The best thing she can do to get me interested again is find an area to focus on and work hard on that one thing and be known as “the girl for to go to for this thing”. That is what will grow her channel.

Reactions: 21
Brogan Tate Mooney is being as ignorant as Dominic Cummings. She's chosen to not listen when Boris said that those able to work from home should do so. She's definitely holding back on uploads so she can claim from the self-employment help scheme 😡 A scheme that is in place to offer essential help for self employed people who genuinely cannot work i.e. wedding photographer, not Little Miss YouTuber.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.