Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of those tops. I ordered a few weeks ago (not the Gary C one). I’m a 16 and ordered a large and there’s a little room in them for me. I’d be really surprised if an XL didn’t fit Brogan.
Haha i was only just joking about it not fitting giving her the kick to lose some weight, realistically I'm sure it fits her, just probably doesn't look like she imagined in her head when she bought it.

No that long ago she was shilling dupes for jo malone..... in some of her older pictures you can see the aldi velvety rose one 😂😂 oh how the other half live!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want this to sound rude to Brogan for no reason, but Jo Malone is a luxury brand and that’s not really Brogans image. Jo Malone is the sort of brand that would maybe do deals with you tubers like FleurdeForce as her entire thing is luxury brands and high end products but Brogan? I don’t see it. I think Brogan should concentrate on everyday brands that regular girls can buy and relate to. That’s why I originally liked brogan as she was a typical 20 something and not a millionaire.

Right now her brand is all over the place as she’s just taking any brand deal she can get. The best thing she can do to get me interested again is find an area to focus on and work hard on that one thing and be known as “the girl for to go to for this thing”. That is what will grow her channel.
She needs to go to Aldi/Lidl some You Tubers say a spin off Jo Malone candle is in there, their the type of people I want to watch who arnt ashamed of buying low brands and who would spend a fiver and a pound shower gel and still have a luxe house Brogan is a snob she even got a spray mop cause it had a brand on it

Reactions: 4
wonder what happened between her and Kate, does anyone know? and also with the girl she met in the supermarket who became her friend??? I remember her vlogging that when she’d first met her
RossanaJpierce too, there was so unusual fall out there and neither mentioned each other again since

Reactions: 2
RossanaJpierce too, there was so unusual fall out there and neither mentioned each other again since
Brogan back stabbed her at an event and changed Rossaana table cause Brogans mum knew the event manager an I still said now that was a fix for Brogan winning

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Brogan back stabbed her at an event and changed Rossaana table cause Brogans mum knew the event manager an I still said now that was a fix for Brogan winning
And Rosie and another girl couldn’t get into the shared accommodation. It was highly speculated that it was all down to Brogan.

Reactions: 3
This was so weird because they did get along, don't think they had met though so..
But they both used to upload their weekly vlogs on mondays so everyone would tweet saying can't wait for brogan and rosies vlogs and they would mention that in their vlogs, then suddenly they didn't mention each other again.

Reactions: 2
This was so weird because they did get along, don't think they had met though so..
But they both used to upload their weekly vlogs on mondays so everyone would tweet saying can't wait for brogan and rosies vlogs and they would mention that in their vlogs, then suddenly they didn't mention each other again.
They stopped after the event. It’s probably on her thread on Guru Gossip.

Reactions: 1
Having a catch up as I was offline yesterday.

This girl has less friends than Dominic Cummings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I haven’t rewatched to confirm but I think this is the event where Brogan and Rosi fell out. She gives her side of the story.. She was locked out of the b&b and told the lunch had been cancelled.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Things shes grateful for today , a Jo Malone candle. Not being alive and well during a pandemic as well as her family, not the NHS, not the ability to still work from home and earn money, not for having a roof over her head...

Reactions: 14

I haven’t rewatched to confirm but I think this is the event where Brogan and Rosi fell out. She gives her side of the story.. She was locked out of the b&b and told the lunch had been cancelled.
I’ve never watched this girl before but she seems really nice?

Reactions: 4
Is this what defiantly happened then? When she said they got told the lunch was cancelled, was they brogan that had done that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.