Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My speciality as I’ve followed her for so long

Heyamyjayne
Kate (the friend she went to Disneyland Paris with)
Charlotte (who she met in a supermarket, a girl to watched her blogs)
Gabby Lindley (velvetgh0st)
Beccarose
Everyone on Trek America
All her friends from school and college (Apart from Meghan)
Her Dad

It’s not normal
wonder what happened between her and Kate, does anyone know? and also with the girl she met in the supermarket who became her friend??? I remember her vlogging that when she’d first met her

Reactions: 2
Was this the guy called Paul??
No he was a boyfriend she got when she was living at her dads. This was summer 2014 I think because she started weekly vlogging start of 2015

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
When you read here Brogan I’d like you to clarify, how; being forced to be stuck at home, has given you an excuse to post less, not more? A few threads ago I gave you at least 10 maybe more reasonable and good video ideas - and have you taken any of them on board, have you duck! 🧐

But yeah sure - I can fully understand how it’s hard to KNOW you can’t pop to Sainsbreeeez or HomeBargains everyday, and how devastating it must be, for you to not be able to take yourself to the cinema to unwind and get that much needed SCREEN FREE time! (Yes I know - we all take ourselves to the cinema to get some screen free time, it’s like the best way, no screens.. Oh wait...)

It’s really difficult during this pandemic that you can’t pop to Primark to pick up the latest Disney cushion for YOUR house. It must be really difficult doing any content without new Disney stuff. 😌

I guess it’s also really hard to hide you’re dieting, for the big “I’ve been working with Weight Watchers for 3 months now - and here’s how I lost 2.5 kg” video reveal!!
I mean, I bet it’s just impossible to film anything, with dieting being sooooo overwhelming!
All that time spent NOT eating - it’s like wow - extra time, hours of extra time, that was taken up stuffing your face before, free time to film oh no sorry I mean to play animal crossing - it’s also such great way to unwind away from the screens - oh..

Yeah well as you can see, I for one, I really do understand how this pandemic is being really hard on you Brogie!
I may have just read your whole post in the voice of Kevin from Kevin and Perry not gonna lie 😂😂😂

• Haha
My speciality as I’ve followed her for so long

Heyamyjayne
Kate (the friend she went to Disneyland Paris with)
Charlotte (who she met in a supermarket, a girl to watched her blogs)
Gabby Lindley (velvetgh0st)
Beccarose
Everyone on Trek America
All her friends from school and college (Apart from Meghan)
Her Dad

It’s not normal
I thought Asda Charlotte was the one sat next to her in her Games Night vlogs when she took them away to that Air BnB cos the house wasn’t ready? Wasn’t there Beth and Megan opposite her then Charlotte and Georgie next to her?

Or has she fallen out since then?? 😂

I swear she became friends with one of her exes girlfriends at one point?! It may not have been Charlotte but swear it was someone!
It was Georgie, that was years ago that happened so you wouldn’t know if you didn’t follow her back then. Basically her ex got in touch saying his new gf was a fan and would love to meet her!!!

It was Georgie, that was years ago that happened so you wouldn’t know if you didn’t follow her back then. Basically her ex got in touch saying his new gf was a fan and would love to meet her!!!
I’ve followed her for years and I never remember seeing this!! Was the guy being sarcastic because he knew it was her friend?

Heck Ben met her family in a week red flags id be off
On their couples Q&A I felt like they were showing off ( trying to ) by saying how they met the family so quick, but actually I don’t find it cute at all. I find it a bit weird that they jumped into things that quickly . I’m suprised Benji wasn’t scared off

Reactions: 12
I thought Asda Charlotte was the one sat next to her in her Games Night vlogs when she took them away to that Air BnB cos the house wasn’t ready? Wasn’t there Beth and Megan opposite her then Charlotte and Georgie next to her?

Or has she fallen out since then?? 😂
Sorry my bad, maybe she hasn’t fallen out with Charlotte but doesn’t mention her anymore? But come to think of it, who does she mention these days?

I’ve followed her for years and I never remember seeing this!! Was the guy being sarcastic because he knew it was her friend?
It 100% happened. I remember her being like “okay I know it’s a bit weird but I’ve agreed to meet her” and they’ve been friends ever since. I’m sure others on here will remember this :)

Reactions: 3
Sorry my bad, maybe she hasn’t fallen out with Charlotte but doesn’t mention her anymore? But come to think of it, who does she mention these days?

It 100% happened. I remember her being like “okay I know it’s a bit weird but I’ve agreed to meet her” and they’ve been friends ever since. I’m sure others on here will remember this :)
Ohhh I think I may of got it confused! I thought her and Georgie had been friends for ages .. and she started going out with brogans ex , when they was already friends! So their friendship began through the ex ?

She dorsnt follow charlotte on Instagram so I’d say they’re not friends anymore

I’m glad that Beth was open and honest in her video and didn’t shy away from answering the question. And I agree that her work ethic puts Brogie to shame (although that’s not hard). But I think she’s rude and hypocritical as her popping out to pick up food she fancied every other day wasn’t following lock down properly either. And people who messaged her about that said they got blocked for it cause she read here and knew it was them so.. I don’t think she’s such a superstar. She just looks good compared to Brogan because she actually takes the “influencer” role more seriously and works hard at it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imo

Ohhh I think I may of got it confused! I thought her and Georgie had been friends for ages .. and she started going out with brogans ex , when they was already friends! So their friendship began through the ex ?
yep!! Complete stab in the dark, but this was probably around 2016? Pre Benji im sure?

Hmmmm Beth's video was interesting..

Brogs should take a hint from Beth and do the assumptions video!

Then again could she really do 10 mins unedited without getting overwhelmed and having a little cry??

Bog why are you soooo lazy??
Bog do you EVER do gestures for Bongo??
Bog has your relationship suffered since being in lockdown?
Bogzzz how many friends have you kept longer than 12 months???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No he was a boyfriend she got when she was living at her dads. This was summer 2014 I think because she started weekly vlogging start of 2015
Omg I completely forgot about this but you’ve brought it all back. I remember he was quite attractive and it really didn’t last long at all

This for proper OG brogan followers but does anyone remember way back when a while before she did weekly vlogging she had a 2 year relationship with Rich and when that ended she met someone on tinder and got in a relationship with him fairly quickly? I remember her saying they said ‘I love you’ ridiculously quick and she wouldn’t say how long it took them as its embarrasing, then went on holiday abroad after knowing him a few months admitted she didn’t trust him so checked his phone whilst he was out snorkelling and they broke up more or less straight after?
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS THIS 😂🤣
I remember, he was way out of her league and serves her right for going on holiday with him after only a month or something ridiculous 🤣

Thought that was Luke from Hollyoaks for a min 😂 🤦‍♀️

She dated a guy from tinder at her dads sneaked him in a lot and suddenly she never saw him again

Just doing some stalking .. is this brogies ex then?! Looks like Georgies current boyfriend
Yeah I believe so, although I think she said he was a high school boyfriend so not sure he’d count as an ex. She was with someone when she started YouTube 9 years ago so at 16/17 and was with him a while, then rich and then others off tinder before Benji so she must have been quite young. Not sure I’d count him as an ex 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.