Brogan Tate #28 Piano slop, 75k flop and the 'I've not been on tattle in 4 years' strop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know where Beth is from originally? I know she’s Northern
I think she’s from near Liverpool, me and my husband were discussing this before. Her accent starts a little bit scouse but softens at the end so I wouldn’t be shocked if she was from The Wirral or heading towards Cheshire. I’m from Liverpool but me and my husband live just outside now so I love listening to people’s accents to find out where they’re from and up north is a strange place for accents. Accents change literally by town 😂

Reactions: 2
I swear she became friends with one of her exes girlfriends at one point?! It may not have been Charlotte but swear it was someone!
I thought Charlotte was the girl she met in the supermarket , who was a subscriber I think. They then became friends. Hadn’t heard about her being with an ex!

Reactions: 1
I definitely think Beth used brogan for followers and subscribers and got what she needed out of their “friendship” though
As much as I liked Beth's video, I fully agree. EVERYONE uses Brogan. Brogan is too dumb to realise it. She needs to ditch Adam, Gary, Victoria too before they ditch her. And make some GENUINE friends that aren't on social media..... or at least try! I feel bad for her, she's clearly so desperate for "friends" she trusts anyone and they all get what they want from her, then bye.
Both Charlotte and Beth have done that, whether you want to admit it or not.
Charlotte's channel was at a STOP. It wasn't growing. She very publicly moaned about not being able to grow her channel anymore for a while back in 2016. She'd publicly say she's annoyed other newer Disney YouTubers are gaining more subscribers than her..... the "queen of Disney". So she planned that Disney World trip with Brogan. And through that Charlotte became "relevant" again.
Beth was practically UNKNOWN before her friendship with Brogan..... She got to go to all the free events Brogan was invited to, pretended to be her bestie and then as soon as she realised she's gained all she needed from Brogan, she's done with her.
Again, this doesn't make Brogan perfect. She has a LOT wrong with her. But anyone who's friends or has been friends with her is pretty bad too..... I hate users.

Reactions: 10
When you read here Brogan I’d like you to clarify, how; being forced to be stuck at home, has given you an excuse to post less, not more? A few threads ago I gave you at least 10 maybe more reasonable and good video ideas - and have you taken any of them on board, have you duck! 🧐

But yeah sure - I can fully understand how it’s hard to KNOW you can’t pop to Sainsbreeeez or HomeBargains everyday, and how devastating it must be, for you to not be able to take yourself to the cinema to unwind and get that much needed SCREEN FREE time! (Yes I know - we all take ourselves to the cinema to get some screen free time, it’s like the best way, no screens.. Oh wait...)

It’s really difficult during this pandemic that you can’t pop to Primark to pick up the latest Disney cushion for YOUR house. It must be really difficult doing any content without new Disney stuff. 😌

I guess it’s also really hard to hide you’re dieting, for the big “I’ve been working with Weight Watchers for 3 months now - and here’s how I lost 2.5 kg” video reveal!!
I mean, I bet it’s just impossible to film anything, with dieting being sooooo overwhelming!
All that time spent NOT eating - it’s like wow - extra time, hours of extra time, that was taken up stuffing your face before, free time to film oh no sorry I mean to play animal crossing - it’s also such great way to unwind away from the screens - oh..

Yeah well as you can see, I for one, I really do understand how this pandemic is being really hard on you Brogie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she not friends with the other Charlotte from the supermarket now either?! She was in a games night video this year with her I think
Sorry my bad, I stopped watching brogans videos for a long time so I didn’t see that. I certainly havent heard her mention her for months though

Wasn’t Charlotte one of her exes new girlfriend?
Thats Georgie. They’re still friends I think

I swear she became friends with one of her exes girlfriends at one point?! It may not have been Charlotte but swear it was someone!
I could never imagine Brogan being friends with an Ex’s girlfriend. I imagine her to be a proper bunny boiler 🐰 🍲 🥄

Reactions: 4
Is she with brogans ex now? That’s so odd!
Yes but she’s never said which Ex. I don’t actually think he was a proper ex just someone she probably kissed knowing brogan 😂 definitely not anyone she’s had a relationship with whilst doing YT

• Haha
Yes but she’s never said which Ex. I don’t actually think he was a proper ex just someone she probably kissed knowing brogan 😂 definitely not anyone she’s had a relationship with whilst doing YT
Oh wow ! When did brogie speak about this I missed this!? I’ve always thought her and brogan look a bit alike anyway similar teeth and size

This for proper OG brogan followers but does anyone remember way back when a while before she did weekly vlogging she had a 2 year relationship with Rich and when that ended she met someone on tinder and got in a relationship with him fairly quickly? I remember her saying they said ‘I love you’ ridiculously quick and she wouldn’t say how long it took them as its embarrasing, then went on holiday abroad after knowing him a few months admitted she didn’t trust him so checked his phone whilst he was out snorkelling and they broke up more or less straight after?
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS THIS 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That was the blonde girl who has her horses and took brogan pony treking and funny enough never heard from her again does she murder them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This for proper OG brogan followers but does anyone remember way back when a while before she did weekly vlogging she had a 2 year relationship with Rich and when that ended she met someone on tinder and got in a relationship with him fairly quickly? I remember her saying they said ‘I love you’ ridiculously quick and she wouldn’t say how long it took them as its embarrasing, then went on holiday abroad after knowing him a few months admitted she didn’t trust him so checked his phone whilst he was out snorkelling and they broke up more or less straight after?
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS THIS 😂🤣
Was this the guy called Paul??

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE REMEMBERS THIS

I think I remember this!! She always jumped so quickly with relationships .. and it seems friendships too and then it all goes wrong!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.