Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh haha sorry!!! I’ve been up all night and I’m exhausted (thanks son, love you!) and didn’t read the “rum” as Brogan would say! As you were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brogan Tate #25 ‘Norstarhhjaaa, who does she think she is?’
Courtesy of Gary C 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Brogan Tate #25 The proud homeowners of Disney tat living the good life on Malibu Coke

Reactions: 2
Find it odd she said she idolises her mum, bet she wasn't idolising her when she was kicking her out and cut the fur out of her coat!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What was the benji cups one from the last thread, that was a good title

Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate - Coleslaw on my bagel but no towel on my head, my haul was rejected, BRING ME BISCUITS IN BED!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I know ill sound weird saying this but i've never knowing anyone that close to their mum sure there is being close then their is being controlling and needing approval of everything its weird relationship

Reactions: 3
I mean, I could wolf that down easy!
yeah my boyfriend and I ordered at home pizza kits from a local vendor and it made one each - that’s just standard no? If you’re eating only half a pizza for dinner then you’re the one missing out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
On the screenshot from the ‘close friends’ there were two more insta stories after the one that was screenshot - just wondered what they were?
It was just two other public stories! The close friends ones are embedded within!

Reactions: 4
yeah my boyfriend and I ordered at home pizza kits from a local vendor and it made one each - that’s just standard no? If you’re eating only half a pizza for dinner then you’re the one missing out 😂
If you only eat half a pizza are you even real?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.