Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants itโ€™s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nostalgia bit was my fav part! :LOL: Was actually howling! Yeah how weird is that...โ€™fake fanโ€™ after all the mention of her being a fake fan!
Also....sheโ€™s been doing this 9 years?! Slow progress huh! And I didnโ€™t realise her and Ben had only known each other 2 years before buying a house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd say you look closer to Brogans age than Brogan herself, the middle twenties too late twenties is a blurry age group. I find everyone around that age looks ca. 25-ish.

Reactions: 7
Ps mr maui has discovered the windowsill and likes to use my glasses case as a pillow

Sorry unfiltered- im blonde now (lockdown does things ๐Ÿ˜‚)
I would say around 23? Maui obv just looks like a baby angel ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ also lockdown made me blonde too, furlough made me pink ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Is this Julie commenting? If it is then OMG at her user name and if itโ€™s not that must be some sad sack using that name ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
FEE76C7C-8C95-46EF-9613-DA63397D8907.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am older than brogan. 27 going to be 28 in July.
However I have to say I have a proper regimental skin routine and drink 2l+ of water a day, unlike brogan who lives off pepsi and what ever gifted skin care she can grab

Can someone explain to me how brogan Adam and Gary even became friends?
And how did she become "friends" with jade Billington or Binky b for that matter? Because neither of them seem even slightly similar to brogan?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow the way she said nostalgia ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
โ€œNorstagiaโ€ it sounds ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜‚ Good in Gary for pointing it out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that he called her out on so many things. Some of her laughs seemed genuine but his facial expressions did not say this girl is one of my besties!! And loved when he cut off her story about them going for cocktails! But did anyone notice when she was talking about their thorpe park day which obviously she was paid for, she said they had the best day going on all the worst rides????? Great advertisement you scummy cow.

Reactions: 14
Where is her best friend Meghan gone? I haven't heard her mention anything about her in awhile. Or maybe I missed it?

Reactions: 3
Hi all! Sorry if this has been discussed, I have to make my way through 44 pages omg!!! I have been off tattle for less than a week to deal with some house reno and I came back to this haha, reading with my coffee now. I couldn't find the thread in the usual place anymore, is it hidden? I had to search Brogan Tate to get to it even if its active and it's usually on the first page in Influencers and when I searched, this is the only thread coming up, no old ones?

Reactions: 2
Hi all! Sorry if this has been discussed, I have to make my way through 44 pages omg!!! I have been off tattle for less than a week to deal with some house reno and I came back to this haha, reading with my coffee now. I couldn't find the thread in the usual place anymore, is it hidden? I had to search Brogan Tate to get to it even if its active and it's usually on the first page in Influencers and when I searched, this is the only thread coming up, no old ones?
Ooo I dunno hun, could have been my cock up lol! I accidentally put it under Instagrammers, but admin changed it to influencers for me. Also got the grammar mistake in the title from me:LOL: but hey just going to roll with that one! Lol

Skip to 17 mins to hear NOR-STAR-JAH (Soft J)

I cannot get over how many words she canโ€™t pronounce! I mean itโ€™s hilarious donโ€™t get me wrong, but what?! This reminds me of the corriiiaaahhhndar! Norrrstarjahhhh. Canโ€™t even! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.