Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit scary it's so easy to find her house just with the info she has put out there. I don't think people realise how risky putting your life on the internet is, I'd never do it even if I was paid loads of money!

Reactions: 18
Bit scary it's so easy to find her house just with the info she has put out there. I don't think people realise how risky putting your life on the internet is, I'd never do it even if I was paid loads of money!
It’s when she said she wouldn’t show the street they lived in as an excuse for clap for carers but happily has posted outside the very front of there house 😂 #broganlogic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, its not just Brogan though, i've found the addresses of a few influencers. It's scarily easy.
N.B. I'd never do anything with them, just curios, I'm not a complete weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sort of, but not really. It's a sandbox game where you build an island, have folks inhabit, and you basically just improve the island, building better shops and buildings, finding DIY recipes to make cute new furniture, etc. There are seasonal activities to keep things fresh - just finished up an Easter one, now we're doing 'Earth Day', and there'll be summer ones, etc. The new version has online play so you can visit friend's islands and share gifts, play mini games and collect different things etc. It's not a game you sort of grind through, it's perfect to just pick up and play whenever you get ten mins free if that's all you fancy doing. I think the online aspect is another reason it's doing so well with the lockdown - people have hosted virtual birthday parties and done lots of cute things with friends they can't see IRL :)
One of my favourite celeb stories ever, because I've been madly in love with him since I was 13 -

You can buy turnips from a character who visits your island on a Sunday, and every day in the week you go to the shop to check the selling prices. The price changes every day, and the turnips go rotten the following Sunday, so it's a risk as to how much you buy, and when you sell. Someone posted on Twitter that her turnips were selling for a ridiculous amount of money, and Elijah Wood visited her island, and they had a little party, and it was so wholesome :love:

Now back to our regular schedule ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s when she said she wouldn’t show the street they lived in as an excuse for clap for carers but happily has posted outside the very front of there house 😂 #broganlogic
That’s how I found it, the porch gave it away!

Reactions: 3
Hence the security camera she will buy electronic gates next
Also, Kinson is a really bleeping dodgy area, or most parts of it are (sorry to anyone reading from Kinson, it can be quite scary, especially at night!). I think Brogan's in an "ok" bit, but still...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of my favourite celeb stories ever, because I've been madly in love with him since I was 13 -

You can buy turnips from a character who visits your island on a Sunday, and every day in the week you go to the shop to check the selling prices. The price changes every day, and the turnips go rotten the following Sunday, so it's a risk as to how much you buy, and when you sell. Someone posted on Twitter that her turnips were selling for a ridiculous amount of money, and Elijah Wood visited her island, and they had a little party, and it was so wholesome :love:

Now back to our regular schedule ;)
I saw this story on Twitter.

Reactions: 2
Also, Kinson is a really bleeping dodgy area, or most parts of it are (sorry to anyone reading from Kinson, it can be quite scary, especially at night!). I think Brogan's in an "ok" bit, but still...
Yep she literally moved from sea on her doorstep in her flat, to the furthest possible in Bournemouth.

View attachment 120311I’ve never seen her look more like a potato than here 😆
Haha love that you changed your pic to it lol! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Just got this funny feeling this might be the beginning of the end for Ben and Bogie you know.

Also there are way more of us than I thought lol🥳

Reactions: 11
Animal Crossing is a lovely game, I'm playing regularly around work, but brogan's intensity is a lot... There are plenty of other games she could be playing/reviewing even, especially with so many people just getting into the Switch under lock down. And the Switch store has really good deals if you don't just play Nintendo flagship games. It could be good content - and it would mean shopping without leaving your damn house and putting people in danger to buy pencils 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so after watching vlogs from 4 years ago it's pretty obvious she is depressed. She was so healthy and ate well and looked after herself and was always out and vlogging it. I had a mental breakdown at 25 ,6 years ago and the change in her is like watching me. I piled on loads of weight that I'm still trying to loose (5 stone), I used to buy crap just for the sake of it and I was utterly miserable (I'd literally cry eating breakfast). I dont know what's gone on but she is clearly unhappy and mentally unstable. I'm definitely not sticking up for her but it's just what I've observed.

Reactions: 9
Clap in the back garden then

Reactions: 1
Animal Crossing is a lovely game, I'm playing regularly around work, but brogan's intensity is a lot... There are plenty of other games she could be playing/reviewing even, especially with so many people just getting into the Switch under lock down. And the Switch store has really good deals if you don't just play Nintendo flagship games. It could be good content - and it would mean shopping without leaving your damn house and putting people in danger to buy pencils 🤦‍♀️
I agree it is a great game! But not sure how she plays it so much. I find around an hour in an evening is the perfect amount of time, gives me time to collect fossils etc on the island, talk to the other villagers etc. On the weekend I might play for a bit longer and visit other islands or try and earn bells doing different things. But how does she spend hours and hours on it every single day? There gets to a point where this is actually nothing to do, even the villagers on your island get annoyed at you if you speak to them too much, and you have to wait til the next day for things to 'refresh'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree it is a great game! But not sure how she plays it so much. I find around an hour in an evening is the perfect amount of time, gives me time to collect fossils etc on the island, talk to the other villagers etc. On the weekend I might play for a bit longer and visit other islands or try and earn bells doing different things. But how does she spend hours and hours on it every single day? There gets to a point where this is actually nothing to do, even the villagers on your island get annoyed at you if you speak to them too much, and you have to wait til the next day for things to 'refresh'.
brogan buys or begs for everything else so she probably buys early refresh cos she has nothing else to do 😜

Reactions: 3
I was watching an old episode of Sabrina the Teenage witch tonight on telly...the one where they’re at Disney world!! Anyway they turn a fossil thing into a caveman...and the caveman reminded me of someone but I couldn’t figure....it’s Banjo’s long lost twin 😂😂 and it’s an episode at Disneyworld!! Oh the irony of it all lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have noticed her friends are all new and ‘industry friends’ apart from one she’s managed to keep. It’s obviously all very superficial. She doesn’t have any close friends.
Would they still be her friend is she dropped out of social media ....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.