Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope someone from her precious brands reads here and realised what a vile human she is being and drop her!
she’s an ‘influencer’ (hate that term) and it’s not just the things she is paid to advertise, it’s a her general behaviour. Some more impressionable viewers may have watched that vlog, and thought its acceptable to go for a mooch to Home Bargains for some toothpaste to a holiday next year!

I didn’t watch the full thing, but aren’t some of her sheep claiming that she was picking up things that the supermarket were sold out of? Like what? Around here at least stock levels are back to normal, or a suitable alternative is a available. I’m sure if that toothpaste was for now, and her usual one wasn’t available she could manage with an alternative for a couple of week! It’s what the rest of us are doing! 😠

I wonder if we will get the promised house tour tomorrow or if she will run and hide for a week
Yeah along with the comb, pencils, garden trowel etc that she got in HB, she said they picked up some other food bits they didn’t see in Tesco. So that’s where they were getting that from.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused as to how she hasn’t thought more about Florida! It’s not going to be the same, international travel is likely to be significantly reduced and the way the US is dealing with it is state dependant

Reactions: 15
Also when she said she’s taking time away next week....what does that mean...time off socials or they are going away?

Reactions: 7
bleeping fed up. No one forced you and Um Bongo to “walk” *cough cough* to Home Bargains then felt it appropriate to film and upload a video of you doing so. You’re not fed up, you’re having a pity party you were called out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hahaha Hey Brogs why you fed up? Is it because ...

you can’t go to london for “ yo’s”

is it because you can get a starbs ?

is it the fact jade billington has the same number of followers than you now on Instagram and got an award from YouTube for hitting 100,000 subs apparently what you have been trying to achieve for years

Was it because you were called out for being a selfish hole ?

benji only bringing you two biccis instead of three with your tea ?

once you have a real problem I might feel sorry for you

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hahaha Hey Brogs why you fed up? Is it because ...

you can’t go to london for “ yo’s”

is it because you can get a starbs ?

is it the fact jade billington has the same number of followers than you now on Instagram and got an award from YouTube for hitting 100,000 subs apparently what you have been trying to achieve for years

Was it because you were called out for being a selfish hole ?

benji only bringing you two biccis instead of three with your tea ?

once you have a real problem I might feel sorry for you
yes me too, try having real problems 😡

Reactions: 2
I love how she’s written ‘tea and animal crossing kinda day’ when literally every day for her is a tea and animal crossing day...
Why did she have to have the Elizabeth Arden cream in the photo too? Hoping no doubt she will get sent some more. Beggy Bogie at her best 🙄

Reactions: 5
Let’s not forget this is the girl that cried at a broken washing machine, when she dyed a jumper in the wash, when she spilt nail varnish, when she drove herself to Ikea.. I could go on and on. There was ‘tears’ every single day a few years ago.
No way in hell has this stopped, it will be worse than ever. She isn’t stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let’s not forget this is the girl that cried at a broken washing machine, when she dyed a jumper in the wash, when she spilt nail varnish, when she drove herself to Ikea.. I could go on and on. There was ‘tears’ every single day a few years ago.
No way in hell has this stopped, it will be worse than ever. She isn’t stable.
I had forgotten about the jumper.
Its not fair its the only thing I actually like.
Then the next day she got a new one for free

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she’s fed up. WE’RE ALL FED UP! Not everything is about you!

Albeit it is when you break Government guidelines and everyone calls you out for being a selfish prick.

Reactions: 16
And let's not forget that she knew it was wrong to go in the first place else that Instagram picture would not have been for close friends only. She just hoped that it would go unnoticed!

Reactions: 22
I had forgotten about the jumper.
Its not fair its the only thing I actually like.
Then the next day she got a new one for free
I’ve been watching her old vlogs.
The minute she met Benji she changed, she used to be on the go all the time. Working, at the gym, at events or out for food with a couple of friends but it all stopped as soon as he came along. She enjoyed her flat but this house is a stark difference, she had two Disney soft toys and said it was too many.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching her old vlogs.
The minute she met Benji she changed, she used to be on the go all the time. Working, at the gym, at events or out for food with a couple of friends but it all stopped as soon as he came along. She enjoyed her flat but this house is a stark difference, she had two Disney soft toys and said it was too many.
What vlog number is this from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.