Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and my partner went to the same supermarket we queued separately he shopped for our elderly neighbour I did our shopping the only time we met up was at the car

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Banjo's profile picture looks like they've been on 10 Years Younger with Nicky Hambleton-Jones. Please tell me someone remembers that show 🙈

Screenshot_20200430_063558.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who is this Charlotte? Want to have a nosy! I missed the video but glad she realised how inappropriate it is

Brogan was called out only a few weeks ago when she shared that both her and Benji went together to Tesco to do their food shop, someone pointed out to her that only one person from the household should go and she acknowledged it and said oh she didn't realise and that they wouldn't do it again. But here we are again and they are going out together to buy non essential items. So don't play the 'oh I'm still trying to understand it all' card, you knew full well what you were doing, you just couldn't help yourself.

Reactions: 38
Just a thought that I had -
A YouTuber I watch stated in a video when talking about the truths of YouTube, that to make the same amount as a typical 9-5 job you need to get 1million views across the month - obviously before sponsored work etc.
Starting to wonder if this is why she's daily blogging instead of weekly I think she's panicking about her view counts now.

Reactions: 6
Who is this Charlotte? Want to have a nosy! I missed the video but glad she realised how inappropriate it is
Charlotte Ruff - she was friends with Brogan. They went to Florida together, fell out (no one knows exactly why) brogan moved out the hotel room and flew home early.
Charlotte now works for the Walt Disney Company

Reactions: 10
Off topic but this thread has really helped cheer me up recently, I'm still working in my retail job and it's been really scary and stressful, but I always look forward to reading your comments about Brogie. Totally pisses me off how shes not addressed the clap though, she lives in a bubble where she doesn't think about others at all, she's a self centred spoilt brat

Reactions: 22
I’ve had to go shopping a few times to help my mother (I moved back home a year or so ago due to a bad situation) as she can’t lift things due to an accident just before lockdown so i lift the heavys and get things down fo her and we always go around an hour before store close so it’s quieter. It’s circumstantial... bogie doesn’t need Ben to shop with her and visa versa.

Reactions: 8
I’m a person who loves a supermarket normally, but at the moment I hate them. They’re such anxious places, they’re not nice places to be right now. I try not to go into one more than twice a month.

She should address WHY she feels the need to go out to shops so much; when I was spending all my time shopping it turns out I was clinically depressed! Took a therapist to unpack that.

Reactions: 16
She knows they both shouldn't have been there as people commented before about tesco and the fact she hid her stories from her subscribers she knew she was in the wrong!

Also who posts a story about going to home bargains to their close friends anyway?! Get a life brogan

Reactions: 19
Well well well!!!

I’m a keyworker and was working yesterday, however I did wince when I saw her insta story of the upcoming haul video... especially as we all know from here that she went to home bargains last week and put the IG story up just for her close friends...!

I never got to see the haul video but it sounds exactly like how I would imagine it.

Everyone here has made all the valid points already. But the worst of all for me about all was reading the comments last night of her absolutely thick “fans” posting things like “omg people who are complaining need to grow up” etc. She drove (she didn’t walk, we all know it) with Benji (which they shouldn’t be doing) to home bargains to buy non-essentials, purely for content.

Just when I feel a small pang of guilt for slagging her off on here, and then she goes and does that.

...aaanddd, the guilts gone!

PS There is not a chance in hell she understands the gravity of what she’s done, she only took it down to avoid any further “negativity”
PPS How much would you all pay to have been a fly on the wall at their house last night!? Watching Bogo trying to console Bogey!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t accept her “sorry” as she only took it down due to people being upset.
She probably only deleted it because she couldn’t cope with the amount of negative comments she’d have to delete as a result of the video.

No mention of her being sorry because she
and Benji Broke rules by shopping together And purely for non essential items

No mention of her admitting what she did was wrong and discouraging people to do the same.

No she deleted it because it upset too many people

• Heart
Reactions: 32
These followers are moronic, if she's saying Brogie does it to document her life then she could just film and not publish her videos.. People are entitled to their opinion and Brogie knew it would cause backlash otherwise why post the stories to her 'close friends'.

If going to home bargains and spending your money on a load of tat is one of your best memories, I think you need a long hard look in the mirror..

Reactions: 17
😂😂 omg I've just being watching an old vlog in the background and she has a meltdown because her washing broke. I cant even. She was CRYING because of a washing machine???😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched, rather skipped through the most boring day in the life 😴🥱 what even was that, absolute rubbish! Sorry Bogie you need a job!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.