Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did brogan say she has IBS? When my brother was diagnosed he was told to avoid drinking much cola (if I’m wrong I apologise, advise has more than likely changed since then, just genuinely curious)

Reactions: 7
Did brogan say she has IBS? When my brother was diagnosed he was told to avoid drinking much cola (if I’m wrong I apologise, advise has more than likely changed since then, just genuinely curious)
I'm pretty sure she self diagnosed so she probably doesn't even have it, I certainly can't imagine she does for all the crap she eats !

Reactions: 5
I think this a lot. Brogie would make a fascinating study I'm sure.

It's quite sad, most of us would deal quite well with traumatic events like , divorce, breakdown of relationships (parents , work etc) as we have a supportive attachment to another person ( friend ,family ,teacher, colleague etc) but she has never had this. That's why she struggles with criticism or negatives. She has never formed meaningful friendships and because of this it's made her unaware on how to.

I've said this loads but she has zero resilience and the abandonment from her Mum AND Dad has affected her way more than she care to admit I think.

I could talk about the psychology in her behaviours all day, but not exactly Tattle content.
Me too. I am actually a Psychologist. I could write a
book on her! She’s textbook in so many ways. It’s been fascinating watching her all these years but also very sad.

As much as we all harp on about what an ugly personality brogan has, her parents have a lot to answer for how they raised her. Nobody is born like that.

My friend actually went to Disney year before last (I think) with her sister and saw Brogan and Benji a few times in the parks. She said they looked so miserable...! Apart from when the camera was rolling of course.

She suspects she has but I don’t think she has ever been diagnosed. Anyone remember when she was paying ridiculous money for allergy tests? And the test told her to avoid eggs if I remember...!? How’s that working out for ya B?

If she does have IBS it’s not just cola she needs to worry about. It’s everything. Everything she eats is so full of wheat, dairy, gluten, sugar, salt... her poor digestive system

Reactions: 14
I'm pretty sure she self diagnosed so she probably doesn't even have it, I certainly can't imagine she does for all the crap she eats !
I don’t think she did, she did go to the doctors and was them given some sort of medication? I don’t think she followed much of the advice she’s given Tbf

Has she ever had any proper testing for coeliac disease or anything? A dr told me they can’t just diagnose IBS without ruling out other things.
Aside from her weight, she has a few symptoms of it and it’s pretty common.
I wasn’t skinny when I was diagnosed, the dr even said he wanted to test me but was a bit unsure because I’m not underweight!😂

Reactions: 2
Okay....about 5 minutes into the new vlog and did I really just hear her say “my nanny says she shows everyone our books. She has dementia, I’m Not sure who she would be showing”. And then scoff...😳😳😳

what the actual!? How ignorant of her to day such a thing - and about her own nanny. And to completely brush off her adorable text to her. She should be ashamed of herself!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Brogans sex face over a bagel....

Screenshot_20200428-011747.png

Also no one notice the massive hole at the back of her sink stuffed with a plastic bag....

Screenshot_20200428-011826.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Looking at Benji and Brogan's Pepsi hoard and thinking..... that's just for a week. A week. Good GOD you are going to kill yourselves!

I used to have a Red Bull habit years back. At my worst I drank a can every single day. I felt like garbage. Sluggish. Sick. Gave it up slowly but surely and have never looked back.

Wake up and realise what this is doing to you.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else pick up on the way she spoke about her new bestie, Faye, and the gift she sent? 21:30 in the vlog. Excitedly telling us she's now got her phone number, as if she's a love struck teenager who's just got her crushes number?!... Pausing her sentence to reiterate that the colouring book was in fact a gift, IT'S A GIFT GUYZZZZ... culminating in a comment through gritted teeth when responding to Faye asking if it was too complicated for our B, "It's NOT Faye, it's perfect" *awkward laugh*

I'm friends with a girl called Faye who's actually a fellow YouTuber, I'll leave her linked below because if you like my vlogs you'll like her as well, she's fab. Anyway we've been voice memoing because we have each others phone number and we've been talking over WhatsApp. She did ask for my address a couple of days ago, and I didn't know what she was sending, and I've just received it from Amazon, and it's a gift, and it's a colouring book. As some of you know I've been enjoying my colouring, and I told her the other day that, erm, I was struggling with my other colouring book and I've got a new one which has got quotes in it, and she said oh I've got a really lovely one it's called, erm, Enchanted Forest, anyway in the little note she put, "Brogan, I really hope you didn't already get this and I hope you don't find it too detailed..." It's not Faye, it's perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone notice in every vlog the random piles of bricks all over the decking in the garden... seriously how lazy do you have to be to not bother moving them for this long?!

Reactions: 5
Okay....about 5 minutes into the new vlog and did I really just hear her say “my nanny says she shows everyone our books. She has dementia, I’m Not sure who she would be showing”. And then scoff...😳😳😳

what the actual!? How ignorant of her to day such a thing - and about her own nanny. And to completely brush off her adorable text to her. She should be ashamed of herself!
Despite the fact she has plastered it all over her vlog on an open youtube channel where any weirdo can have a look 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone else pick up on the way she spoke about her new bestie, Faye, and the gift she sent? 21:30 in the vlog. Excitedly telling us she's now got her phone number, as if she's a love struck teenager who's just got her crushes number?!... Pausing her sentence to reiterate that the colouring book was in fact a gift, IT'S A GIFT GUYZZZZ... culminating in a comment through gritted teeth when responding to Faye asking if it was too complicated for our B, "It's NOT Faye, it's perfect" *awkward laugh*

I'm friends with a girl called Faye who's actually a fellow YouTuber, I'll leave her linked below because if you like my vlogs you'll like her as well, she's fab. Anyway we've been voice memoing because we have each others phone number and we've been talking over WhatsApp. She did ask for my address a couple of days ago, and I didn't know what she was sending, and I've just received it from Amazon, and it's a gift, and it's a colouring book. As some of you know I've been enjoying my colouring, and I told her the other day that, erm, I was struggling with my other colouring book and I've got a new one which has got quotes in it, and she said oh I've got a really lovely one it's called, erm, Enchanted Forest, anyway in the little note she put, "Brogan, I really hope you didn't already get this and I hope you don't find it too detailed..." It's not Faye, it's perfect.
Followed by something along the lines of "I don't know what I've done to deserve such amazing friends".... Yeah, we're trying to work that one out too!! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Followed by something along the lines of "I don't know what I've done to deserve such amazing friends".... Yeah, we're trying to work that one out too!! 🤔
They think she's awesome in the beginning for some reason but they all learn eventually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did talk a lot about ibs.. she was given the same medication as me - Mebeverine. She said she used to have to use the bathroom midway through her meals 🤢 That’s when you know you are eating the wrong foods.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This one might be a bit petty but bare with me because it has annoyed me this morning!
I’ve seen influencers sharing the story of snag tights (a company that sells tights) who have been hit really hard by the pandemic and may have to close. They’ve launched a buy one get one free voucher scheme to try and make enough money to make it through. I’ve been meaning to try them for ages so went on to order some. Lots of lovely positive comments from people and lots of influencers buying and sharing the link or at least commenting how great they are. Then there is brogan.. see screenshot. She could have recognised a small business was struggling and got up off her arse and tried them on, maybe they are great and she could have commented that or ordered more. Maybe their shipping was quick and she could have put a positive comment of that? Or just a oh it’s awful to see small businesses struggle, really hope they do well kind of comment! Nope. Just a snarky response. And she hasn’t shared it to help a small business either, just more self care quotes!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.