Brogan Tate #24 The camel called, wants it’s toe back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a naive person!

I suppose McDonalds make burgers just for the love of them, I suppose Walt Disney made movies so he could watch them back, I suppose Coca Cola really enjoy making coke, what a load of tit. Brogan makes youtube videos because she wants to make money, if she did it for the 'memories' then she wouldn't run ads or do sponsored content. As soon as she uses her audience to make money we are allowed to offer criticism the same way we can critique other brands that are tone deaf during this time. I am sick of these influencers thinking that because they are their brands we can't slag them off but they are the first to slag off other companies on public platforms.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What a naive person!

I suppose McDonalds make burgers just for the love of them, I suppose Walt Disney made movies so he could watch them back, I suppose Coca Cola really enjoy making coke, what a load of tit. Brogan makes youtube videos because she wants to make money, if she did it for the 'memories' then she wouldn't run ads or do sponsored content. As soon as she uses her audience to make money we are allowed to offer criticism the same way we can critique other brands that are tone deaf during this time. I am sick of these influencers thinking that because they are their brands we can't slag them off but they are the first to slag off other companies on public platforms.
Well said! 👏

😂😂 omg I've just being watching an old vlog in the background and she has a meltdown because her washing broke. I cant even. She was CRYING because of a washing machine???😂😂😂😂😂
How bloody much did she cry last night then?! Lol Damn feel a bit sorry for Ben having to baby her over her own stupid mistake

Reactions: 4
She needs to take a few months away from social media and sort her life out. She’s a mess! How can’t she see it?

Reactions: 13
The comments on that twitter post are ridiculous, do people actually think before they post?

of course it is okay to buy non essential items whilst you’re shopping for essential items, no one is disputing that, of course you can go food shopping and pick up sweets or a book or some new plates, no one is saying you can’t!

the point is making a trip all the way home bargains for crap you don’t need and to do it with two of you is just stupid, she could have easily avoided that trip, it wasn’t necessary, yeah we are all bored right now, but going shopping isn’t the answer!

Reactions: 25
The nearest home bargains is about a 40 minute walk from them, seems far fetched brogan would walk that far..

I think if you’re going to shop for essentials then it’s fine to buy other bits that you don’t really need as you’re there anyway, but to just go out and into a shop for non essential stuff is wrong, there’s even been times were I’ve needed some food items but I’ve waited because I only go to Tesco once a fortnight and that’s my only trip out.
Then already broken the 1 hour exercise rule with an 80 min round trip walk. ..

Well said! 👏

How bloody much did she cry last night then?! Lol Damn feel a bit sorry for Ben having to baby her over her own stupid mistake
She’ll be having a day in bed today with tea from Benji and biscuits, with her animal crossing island for “escapism”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

She’ll be having a day in bed today with tea from Benji and biscuits, with her animal crossing island for “escapism”
I don’t think there is a strict rule on how long people can exercise for, I think that just was misinterpreted by the media to be honest, they’ve said a few times it’s not a strict rule, but my point was, I can’t see brogan doing a 40 minute walk there and back to home bargains! Especially carrying all those bags! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the only thing more annoying than Brogan’s haul is Em Sheldon commenting all over Twitter about it too. I can’t stand that woman.

Reactions: 12
God she’s a moron! Brogan, if you’re reading this which we know you do - take a break for a few months, sort yourself out, focus on your health, get a decent cv together, work on your awareness and look to get a proper job once all of this is over. You’re too thick and self absorbed to understand what you should and shouldn’t be doing right now, let alone posting to loads of young, impressionable lemmings!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would have loved being a fly on the wall last night/ this morning, She knows she’s in the wrong her two bouncers Beth and Bianca didn’t jump onto twitter to defend her either. Especially bianca who loves to jump on drama, Benji anyone 😂 ( too far just speculating)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think there is a strict rule on how long people can exercise for, I think that just was misinterpreted by the media to be honest, they’ve said a few times it’s not a strict rule, but my point was, I can’t see brogan doing a 40 minute walk there and back to home bargains! Especially carrying all those bags! 😂
It’s 1 hour of outdoor exercise (walk or run etc), it’s been all over the news...
but either way no she couldn’t do that. She definitely took the car!

Reactions: 2
It’s 1 hour of outdoor exercise (walk or run etc), it’s been all over the news...
but either way no she couldn’t do that. She definitely took the car!
As I said, the only place I’ve seen that is In untrusted news articles, there’s nothing official to say it’s only an hour a day, as long as you stay local, but yeah that’s the main point, she wouldn’t have done it!

Reactions: 11
She still hasn’t posted anything on Instagram today... bet she’s having a meltdown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know I do wonder if she will try a redeem herself tonight in some way by showing them clapping. Which would be a good start, but if you ask me very contradicting. So perhaps best if she goes silent for a while......

Reactions: 10
These followers are moronic, if she's saying Brogie does it to document her life then she could just film and not publish her videos.. People are entitled to their opinion and Brogie knew it would cause backlash otherwise why post the stories to her 'close friends'.

If going to home bargains and spending your money on a load of tat is one of your best memories, I think you need a long hard look in the mirror..
I used to love B&M and Home Bargins if I have a bad day or "Woman nature time" as I stock up on cheap chocolate, but Brogan risked life to do a tat video of what toothpaste and garden shovel she said the toothpaste was for there holiday has she even seen the airports they are closed and at a standstill WAKE UP

I got turned away at Tesco because I was with my eldery mother security guard said one person at a time

Reactions: 13

I dont actually think it's an hour exercise. It's just 1 form of exercise a day.

Reactions: 16
😂😂 omg I've just being watching an old vlog in the background and she has a meltdown because her washing broke. I cant even. She was CRYING because of a washing machine???😂😂😂😂😂
My reccent favourite is when she dropped a box of nail polishes and one split on the carpet and she had a cry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to love B&M and Home Bargins if I have a bad day or "Woman nature time" as I stock up on cheap chocolate, but Brogan risked life to do a tat video of what toothpaste and garden shovel she said the toothpaste was for there holiday has she even seen the airports they are closed and at a standstill WAKE UP

I got turned away at Tesco because I was with my eldery mother security guard said one person at a time
Why is she buying toothpaste for their holiday almost 6 months before their holiday?? bleeping melt

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does she go on and on and on about benji making her a cup of tea for gods sake!! I’ve watched a couple of older vlogs (didn’t watch her back in the day) but Jesus is the bar that low these days that your other half making you a cuppa a major life event!!
Someone needs to make my husband a bloody medal then as he’s been making me a cup of tea every morning for about 10 years 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But remember Mooney thinks it's a stunning sight to see all the BA aircrafts grounded 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.