Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to see Brogan do an assumptions video. I'm putting this here because she cant delete my comment on here. Her content is boring so just giving her ideas

Reactions: 11
Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words...
D42F7419-65AD-4CE2-9512-8678AACAE051.jpeg

Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words...
D42F7419-65AD-4CE2-9512-8678AACAE051.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words... View attachment 117196
This posted a thousand times but WTF!

• Haha
Look at the sly witch only show ‘close friends’ she’s out shopping! Essentials Bogey? I bet not. She obviously knows it’s bad as not sharing publicly. She’s the only person I’ve seen actually excited and bragging about queueing up to shop for tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I have 3 accounts that I used to save money for retirement. One provided through work and two I started at 24. I realized I was in a fortunate position where I could be saving a decent amount of money. I know not everyone has that and may not be able to start saving as they want until later on. But the case is, Brogad spends frivolously and then claims she's unable to start saving? If she didn't spend on so much unnecessary junk and actually knew how to manage her money, she would have been able to start her pension fund by now.

Reactions: 6
Have to admit, I went into B&M after going to Aldi the other day as I needed a few branded products - I don’t like all Aldi alternatives but B&M has no queue and I went at 7pm. There was only a few people in there, only saw 1 yob acting like corona was not a thing!

Reactions: 1
Don’t worry, I spotted this on Twitter today. Some exciting content to come! ☕
This would actually be really exciting. I’m not sure many of her viewers have tried tea. It’s not like it’s a drink that everyone drinks multiple times a day is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words...View attachment 117211

Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words...View attachment 117211
You are royalty to us Mooney tattlers, let me pull out the chair for you. Can I get you a drink? A snack maybe? We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible round here, so you keep spilling the private bleeping tea 😂😂 Welcome *rolls out red carpet*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
This would actually be really exciting. I’m not sure many of her viewers have tried tea. It’s not like it’s a drink that everyone drinks multiple times a day is it?
It’s not like she does it for the sugar.... she has at least 2 heaped in there

You are royalty to us Mooney tattlers, let me pull out the chair for you. Can I get you a drink? A snack maybe? We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible round here, so you keep spilling the private bleeping tea 😂😂 Welcome *rolls out red carpet*
Ooh how exciting! I wonder what else she has posted to only close friends in the past 🤔

Reactions: 13
Tbf I dont drink tea .. but still not a video I would watch.

Reactions: 1
She knows she’ll be ripped to shreds if she posted it on her regular one. Thought she’d been quiet today!
Now what will be really interesting is if said person is now removed from Close Friends because it will be 100% proof she reads here. Although, she could just remove them and the person who never know as it just wouldn’t show up. Interesting!

Reactions: 16

What kind of other stuff does she post for her “close friends”?? Sneaky brogie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.