Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the tea video will be “my favourite is PG Tips” “I love biscuit brew” “milk with 2 sugars” “bento doesn’t drink tea but always makes me one in bed” “tea makes me feel better when I’m having a rough day”. “I love these herbal teas I’ve never actually drank but was #giffed”

Reactions: 17
'Funds will go towards actions outlined in the COVID-19 Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan to enable all countries – particularly those most vulnerable and at-risk, and with the weakest health systems – to prepare for and respond to the COVID-19 crisis including rapidly detecting cases, stopping transmission of the virus, and caring for those affected'

The world is shite balls at the moment. Whatever the WHO's failings in slow reporting of human transmission, I can't bring myself to get angry about a charity fund deliberately set up to help people in the middle of a pandemic. Maybe this whole global catastrophe thing has made me more understanding and want to look to the future a bit more.

Catch you all in the new thread!

(Come on camel toe! 😂)

Welcome @Anona, always interesting to hear from people who've seen / met Brogan in the wild!

For a minute I thought the suggestion was for Brogan & Jade was to discuss tea as in gossip. Now that would be a great vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry it sent so many times! 😂 you guys have been keeping me entertained for ages, I thought it was about time I made an account!

So far, she hasn’t posted much at all on ‘close friends’ - the only other one I can recall is when she screenshot and shared a comment from someone asking how she feels about Ben messaging Binky, and she said ‘are people ACTUALLY okay’ or something 🙄

I never screenshot the close friends stuff before because I thought it was like snapchat and she would see! A bit concerned the whole Rebecca Vardy situation will repeat itself and I’ll be found out aha but oh well!

I used to enjoy her videos, but remember once attending an event and she was there and shoved her camera in my face, then took a selfie, and then continued looking round. I had such bad anxiety back then and our first interaction was a camera recording me... I haven’t even looked if that Vlog is still up! But anyway, I’ll continue reading here and sharing things as and when they come up! 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I couldn’t care less that she went to home bargains
... but I’m living for the fact we have an insider here ! Go on girl x

Reactions: 31
I’m so sorry it sent so many times! 😂 you guys have been keeping me entertained for ages, I thought it was about time I made an account!

So far, she hasn’t posted much at all on ‘close friends’ - the only other one I can recall is when she screenshot and shared a comment from someone asking how she feels about Ben messaging Binky, and she said ‘are people ACTUALLY okay’ or something 🙄

I never screenshot the close friends stuff before because I thought it was like snapchat and she would see! A bit concerned the whole Rebecca Vardy situation will repeat itself and I’ll be found out aha but oh well!

I used to enjoy her videos, but remember once attending an event and she was there and shoved her camera in my face, then took a selfie, and then continued looking round. I had such bad anxiety back then and our first interaction was a camera recording me... I haven’t even looked if that Vlog is still up! But anyway, I’ll continue reading here and sharing things as and when they come up! 🕵🏻‍♀️
Instagram don’t send notifications if screen shots! It’s great! We hope we can keep your cover for as long as possible
shaddygal, we knew she was a witch but to post it to an essentially private story? What’s the point? The majority of your audience are the ones asking the questions

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t care less that she went to home bargains
... but I’m living for the fact we have an insider here ! Go on girl x
Ahaha happy to help! I think it was just the fact she wouldn’t share it ‘publicly’ because she KNOWS people wouldn’t be happy!

R.e. Rebekah Vardy situation... just be careful, if she posts anything particularly outlandish then it's probably a trap 😂

Reactions: 2
Welcome @Anona, always interesting to hear from people who've seen / met Brogan in the wild!

For a minute I thought the suggestion was for Brogan & Jade was to discuss tea as in gossip. Now that would be a great vlog 😂
Hehe thank you! I was gonna just have my name as Anonymous but shortened it... I didn’t want to give away who I am! 😂 I’m used to just reading on here so apologies if I don’t do things right! (Like sending the first post 5 times)!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you for sharing! And welcome to the club, I think we all used to like her at some point which is why its so interesting watching the mess unravel

Reactions: 5
I find it weird that she’s stated they wanted it out of direct sunlight in the post... yet they’ve put it directly next to a window?!
Well exactly, it will have faded in a few months stupid girl

Hehe thank you! I was gonna just have my name as Anonymous but shortened it... I didn’t want to give away who I am! 😂 I’m used to just reading on here so apologies if I don’t do things right! (Like sending the first post 5 times)!
Oh what I’d pay to know who you are, I hope your Ben hahahaha

• Haha

HAHA yet SHE was the one the following day posting on her stories that she was feeling down etc 😂😂😂 so think you’re the one who’s not actually ok brogan 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.