Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to actually like Brogan, but gave up on her during the car crash of Jimmy’s marketing role. Then everything she posted was a bloody ad. I also remember Julie dumping all her stuff in the drive and cancelling her phone - are these videos no longer online??

I started rewatching about a year ago when I found Tattle. Then again took a break and has brought me back, I had to watch the Chilled Sunday video. I lasted 7 minutes and I just can’t!! A washing line is an eyesore, I mean seriously!! Minky the cloths she likes, doesn’t she mean the cloths she likes because Hinch told her too! Then a story about a pot plant she got as a thank you for all her hard work. Hard work are you kidding, that girl has know idea what hard work is!!!
Thanks for the advice re thumbs down. I’ll be using that for sure! Feels good to be back!

Reactions: 16
Pretty sure she mentioned that the storage room is an extension so could be why the layout looks a bit odd

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t get over her in VLOG 94, when she first mentions Benji.

It’s actually like watching a whole different person

Reactions: 2
As if I posted something on her post on her home account about potential light damage to her poster if she keeps it next to the window (I should know I studied museum studies and artefact conservation) and shes bleeping deleted it? I was just trying to help...
I find it weird that she’s stated they wanted it out of direct sunlight in the post... yet they’ve put it directly next to a window?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The home account was only set up because she assumed the freebies would be rolling in.
The washer/dryer was a good one but I suspect she thought they would get a free bathroom etc.

Reactions: 19
I just remembered how she doesn't have a pension set up 😂 and said how it's something she hopes to "achieve" this year. What a joke this girl is! It's so bleeping easy to start a private pension and direct debit every month

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find that a really odd use of that room! What would a random room like that normally be used for, places where it is?

Sorry for dumb question but I live in Denmark and our houses are always laid out to make the most sense and make the most use of every space there is, so dumping a random room there, makes no sense to me!!
Yeah the houses in Scandinavia are always really well laid out in my eyes as a Brit. Our house here in Norway is “only” two bedrooms but we have a loft we use as an office and soon to be (just need to actually paint) extra bed. We also have a basement that could be sealed to be livable space too. We live in a 1930’s wooden house close to our city center.

Reactions: 1
I don't know anyone my age with a private pension. I don't have one 😅
I assume it’s because she’s self employed that’s why she’ll end up with a Private one, if you work for any company you should be auto enrolled if you’re over 21, if you don’t have a pension of any kind do get one!

Reactions: 14
No, sadly not. I'm self employed but haven't had the remotest chance to put money away for a pension when other more pressing bills are always afoot at the moment. Just get whatever the government decides we'll be entitled to by then (which will be nothing I'm sure :p).

Reactions: 2
I keep thinking in my head about the house ‘ah actually she is only young....and I remember what I was like at 18..’ then I’m like wait she’s 26!

Reactions: 6
No, sadly not. I'm self employed but haven't had the remotest chance to put money away for a pension when other more pressing bills are always afoot at the moment. Just get whatever the government decides we'll be entitled to by then (which will be nothing I'm sure :p).
Difference being Brogan bought multiple suitcases last year and various tat but doesn't have a pension.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You can open a private pension and choose to just put in a very small amount each month, it all adds up, you'll thank yourself for it one day

Reactions: 7
Yeaaah. Can't say I've been to Florida since I was a kid with my parents either 😅 once I finally get some decent savings that actually cover things like car maintenance I'll look into a private pension someday but for now there's always something in the way that comes up and is far more urgent. Depressingly and morbidly I'm an only child so someday I'll have a lot handed to me I guess. Would rather not think about that part though!

Reactions: 3
If you don’t have a pension, when you come to retire you will get nothing, no income, no help from gov etc - you will either have to work until you croak it it live off savings. Pensions are often a lot more than current minimum wage. You’d be so silly not to, you’ll already be getting less as you’ve not had one straight away!

Reactions: 4
There's the government pension that everyone is entitled to, admittedly not a whole lot. It's not like our generation will get to retire at any sensible age anyway :p And hopefully savings and money from our fam business/parents house when the time comes etc will all contribute. I saw my Dad get really burned on a private pension and lost a lot of money so it always put me off. I'd rather stash it under the pillow, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's the government pension that everyone is entitled to, admittedly not a whole lot. It's not like our generation will get to retire at any sensible age anyway :p And hopefully savings and money from our fam business/parents house when the time comes etc will all contribute. I saw my Dad get really burned on a private pension and lost a lot of money so it always put me off. I'd rather stash it under the pillow, I think.
You can retire younger than state retirement age though if you have savings/a pension!
I am aiming to have my mortgage paid off before I am 50 and be retired by 60 at the latest.
I don’t have any family members to help me out and I wouldn’t get any inheritence if any of them died so I have had to be prepared by setting up a pension, a savings account and by overpaying my mortgage massively! :)

it’s an individual and personal thing, but brogan wastes a lot of money on crap so how she can’t have a pension or a retirement fund set up is beyond me, she clearly has some disposable income!

Reactions: 4
You can retire younger than state retirement age though if you have savings/a pension!
I am aiming to have my mortgage paid off before I am 50 and be retired by 60 at the latest.
I don’t have any family members to help me out and I wouldn’t get any inheritence if any of them died so I have had to be prepared by setting up a pension, a savings account and by overpaying my mortgage massively! :)

it’s an individual and personal thing, but brogan wastes a lot of money on crap so how she can’t have a pension or a retirement fund set up is beyond me, she clearly has some disposable income!

At 26 I wasn't thinking about my pension either tbh.
I opted out (back in the day when you could) of my pension scheme from work as I needed the extra income because like you I have no family I can rely on.

I agree she has a massive disposal income so it is irresponsible of her not to think about her future, but also she is only 26 (a very immature 26) so a pension is way off her radar.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.