Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 26 I wasn't thinking about my pension either tbh.
I opted out (back in the day when you could) of my pension scheme from work as I needed the extra income because like you I have no family I can rely on.

I agree she has a massive disposal income so it is irresponsible of her not to think about her future, but also she is only 26 (a very immature 26) so a pension is way off her radar.
I am only 24 by the way, just for clarity haha. :)

I think for me it’s a combo of the fact I hate work and the fact that both my parents (one of which I am estranged from) have struggled their whole lives (one in low paid jobs and now on benefits, the other always on benefits) and now they are both getting on in life they haven’t got much, it just inspired me that’s all!

but I get what you mean, another influencer (katie Ellison) said recently she doesn’t have a pension or a plan for retirement/savings ect and she’s in her 30’s, as I say it is individual! :)

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah, I know I'm going to be screwed later don't worry. It's been a constant worry of mine since I learned about it all! I appreciate you all offering advice on it! I'm hoping to get my rear into gear - sadly for many reasons this year was going to be a good one for me financially where I had loads of bookings and now, well, obviously isn't! Fortunately the self employed work I do right now I enjoy and would like to continue that until I physically can't anymore. And yeah, as depressing as it is, I've always had the backup of my parent's house etc someday. Not a thought I want to ever think about, but after Dad got screwed over with his private pension he was reliant on his government one and his mother's house (he's an only child too), so it's always just been this unspoken depressing fact. :p

BUT, I promise you I don't get to Florida every year and I haven't bought any useless tat in a very long time!! Honest! :D

Reactions: 4
Do you know what would make such good content, she could go through the threads on here and read all the suggestions everyone’s ever made about her changing things about her life (some of them are ridiculous, but that’s the point) and address things people are saying about her. Such as rearranging rooms, eating differently, exercise, what time she gets out of bed, how she talks to Benji, what she spends her money on, etc etc. Then at the end say this is what I’ve learnt, this is what I’m going to keep, please stop now with the gossip.

Well I think it would be good content anyway 🍿 I’d respect her a lot for it

Reactions: 19
Do you know what would make such good content, she could go through the threads on here and read all the suggestions everyone’s ever made about her changing things about her life (some of them are ridiculous, but that’s the point) and address things people are saying about her. Such as rearranging rooms, eating differently, exercise, what time she gets out of bed, how she talks to Benji, what she spends her money on, etc etc. Then at the end say this is what I’ve learnt, this is what I’m going to keep, please stop now with the gossip.

I always say If I was an influencer I would be using websites like Tattle just for the funny comments 😂

Reactions: 12

Yeah there was a trend a while back for doing videos of “reacting to your assumptions about me” would be hilarious if brogan did it 😂

Reactions: 5
I've been paying into my pension since I was 21. My mortgage will be paid off by the time I'm 47. Sooner if we can! I'm 28 now (had a lockdown burfday like Brogladyte!).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It would have made the most sense to make it into an office actually now you mention it
I’d rather have an office downstair, especially being in the house on my own for most of the day. Plus if they get a puppy, it’d be better being downstairs when house training instead of having to go up and down the stairs (which it shouldn’t be doing anyway whilst their bones are developing)

Reactions: 10
She looks terrible here

So what, doesn’t change that it’s going to the corrupt UN does it?!

From global citizens twitter:
With your help, we raised $55.1 million for
@WHO
’s Solidarity Response Fund and $77.8 million for regional & local responders during Saturday’s One World

You can chew the fat all you want but that money will help people

• Heart
I feel confused as to how their house is laid out, has she done a walk around house tour?
As far as I can gather it’s small right?
You enter a small hallway with a lovely curtained front door, and you can barely move in that hall, so you turn immediately into the stuffed living room to your left.
If you head straight ahead - also 3 steps along the hallway you end up in the kitchen - I assume?

But I’m confused about upstairs- do they have 3 rooms? So one bedroom (which looks ok, as long as she keeps Disney tit off the bed & walls) - then a spare room with Brogy’s beauty desk 😳 and all her crap in the room too.
And then she’s also got another room dedicated to her big self, an office space / room...? For allllllll the work she’s doing?!?

Okay so let’s wonder for a moment where is Benjis workout bench and equipment? Is that stashed in Brogy’s home office and she just chose to just take a picture of the corner of the room where her desk & computer is?

Then a bathroom - which again looks okay expect I HATE the laminate floor 😨

Is that it for the house? Has Benjo got any space anywhere?
Yeah his gym bench is in the utility room 😂😂😂

The utility, wc and shoe room are all an extension that’s why they are odd rooms plonked on the opposite side of the house

Last edited:

itd be great if she honestly talked through it and actually held her hands up to admit she isn’t little miss perfect. Unfortunately she’d just sit and make excuses she says and does.

Reactions: 3
Hey everyone! I’ve been reading here for AGES because I feel the same way about Brogan. I saw something today on her stories and I just HAD to share. So a little bit of back story, I used to do blogging back in the day and used to attend events that she would go to — I’ve met her a few times and spoken to her a few times, that’s all... hence my confusion as to why I’m considered a ‘close friend’ on Instagram stories. WELL. I saw this today, only because I’m a ‘close friend’ and screen shot it so you could all see... and I am LOST FOR WORDS. Why on EARTH?! I have no words...
82D2DBAC-AD6A-4678-8166-1B6CF7A31767.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The utility room cos have a total overall which wouldn't cost all that much and would make the space so usable! It's such a mismatch of a room it could be fab. The fridge has to go on there which is a shame but it could be worked round better. The whole wall you see as you walk into the room could be covered with units and new worktops which wouldn't cost that much. Could even buy 2nd hand and document the whole process. More worktop space, more storage (ie more places to hide all the bloody fizzy drinks!). Paint the room a brighter colour. Even new flooring in there it's only a small space. And as it is separate from the kitchen maybe they should decorate it differently?

We put our phones away just talked and explored... took phone out for Insta piccies though.. so you didn’t put your phone away did you hun 🤷🏻‍♀️
D679F499-7A43-4FAB-B05C-266129A2D614.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
From global citizens twitter:
With your help, we raised $55.1 million for
@WHO
’s Solidarity Response Fund and $77.8 million for regional & local responders during Saturday’s One World

You can chew the fat all you want but that money will help people
Why are you even in the thread? you searched for that original post which we moved on from, your obviously looking for it. Please move over to the corona thread if you wanna keep talking about lady gagas boring broadcast!

UN has caused the death of thousands of people, the srebrenica genocide showed the world how great the UN is... Calling the leader of WHO a superstar or whatever she called him was a joke, he tried to cover up covid and say it wasn’t transferable when it is. Just think the money should of ALL gone to charities who need it, not the UN! That was my opinion!

Anyway... back to brogan as that’s what this thread is about... (sorry to go off topic but I had to reply)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.