Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree really. It's not a case of "reading the room". The world is still turning. People are still living normally for the most part. Plenty of people are ordering non essential things in the mail. Asking politely for the status of a thing she is owed (no matter how irrelevant you guys think it is) isn't a crime. There are plenty of eye roll worthy things she's said and done but that tweet really isn't one of them in my opinion.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Why not message them privately? Don't see why you've got to put people on blast in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 25
Makes me so cross, chasing up a pin!! 😡 We are chasing up a big item we sold just to survive in this current situation 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 10
I have to agree really. It's not a case of "reading the room". The world is still turning. People are still living normally for the most part. Plenty of people are ordering non essential things in the mail. Asking politely for the status of a thing she is owed (no matter how irrelevant you guys think it is) isn't a crime. There are plenty of eye roll worthy things she's said and done but that tweet really isn't one of them in my opinion.
Agree to disagree. It’s all about “reading the room” and being responsive right now. There was no need for her to do that so publicly. Especially when putting it in the context of everything else she is doing during this time that is out of touch with the rest of the world..

A private DM to them would have sufficed.

It’s like she gets off on making everyone aware she is still carrying on obliviously because clearly she doesn’t feel the pandemic has affected her directly. Unless of course her Disney trip gets cancelled and she’ll upload a video of herself crying.

Reactions: 21

I completely agree - I think (generally speaking) some people are being very OTT and illogical about people ordering non essential items online. The world hasn't stopped turning and we're inevitably going to be plunged into another recession soon, and keeping online orders going may well save a lot of couriers/warehouse workers their jobs. People seem to think the alternative is these workers being tucked up at home safe & sound with full pay, when the reality is more than likely unemployment. I think if I was one of these workers I would be thankful to be busy, knowing I still have work to do. And that's the capitalist dystopia we unfortunately live in !

However I do think it's a bit cringe to chase them publicly because she clearly thinks she will be prioritised for having a few thousand followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree. There is nothing wrong with buying pins (and she did order them before lockdown etc) and whatever, but an email or private message would have been fine. The fact she’s whining about it publicly is what feels off.

edit to say: I have been buying what people might deem unessienrial items online, mainly toys for my son as he needs constant entertaining at home. I’m not against buying things during this pandemic, but moaning about pins seems ridiculous. If I had Twitter I would like to comment the “Kim, there are people dying” gif 🤣

Reactions: 23
Ew don’t try and get attention from a brand off the back of a kind gesture. why does she need to tag the brand other than hoping they’d see and gift her stuff? yuck
no amount of masks can help her now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's wrong with her chasing an order, maybe she shouldn't do it so publicly, but if we all stop buying non essential items then let's be honest we're all going to be fucked once this pandemic is over.
Just cos you're not an "essential worker" doesn't mean you should lock yourself up in a shed :cautious:
Pretty sure Nintendo’s profits haven’t plummeted due to covid19, they’ve probably increased because of all the people buying switches for animal crossings

Reactions: 6
Now she is the ape
Missed go ape off her resume

To be fair, her English is comparable to mine so I cant point fingers. The knowledge of and immigrant in Norway, learning English as her third language, hardly ever using it in real life. If she only had friends or something, she might improve (y)
I live in Norway. I never have issues speaking English to Norwegian and my Swedish wife speaks better English than me

The reason why the Pin tweet got me isnt the fact she’s ordered a “non essential item” it’s because she didn’t buy the pins they were an add on freebie in the package she bought for animal crossings. She’s already had an email from them saying they were delayed so read the room, understand the current situation and accept you’re going to have to wait for them. I’d be more understanding If she’d ordered something next day off asos for example and it hadn’t turned up, and was delayed for a few days because she’s paid next day and the order was expected so you’d be wondering where it was. This wasn’t the case here.

Reactions: 31
Pretty sure Nintendo’s profits haven’t plummeted due to covid19, they’ve probably increased because of all the people buying switches for animal crossings

I think they have stopped production? I have tried EVERYWHERE to try and get a switch for my husbands birthday today but had no luck. Because of the value most companies wouldn't deliver without a signature etc.

Reactions: 1
Of course Brogan would try and get a freebie off of someone else's kindness. Repugnant cow.

Reactions: 9
Here’s the thing, we’re all probably getting the odd non essential things at the moment - but with what’s going on, most of us, not bogie realise that there will be a delay on things and it’s ok. I wouldn’t want workers to risk their life for some pins. I ordered something that took an extra week and I didn’t worry or complain where it was and why it was late I just know everything right now is difficult. Bogie is just so out of touch with reality it’s just plain shocking.

I’m waiting for a few refunds from concerts being cancelled/postponed - I’m not worried about the refund being delayed at all. I understand everyone is short staffed / not working to full capacity and when this is over i will chase if necessary!

Reactions: 11
We all know she’s a witch to people who work in customer service, she’s highlighted this on vlogs with the way she speaks to them, she’s publicly tweeted so people feel sorry for her, she’s tweeted because she thinks they’ll magically click their fingers and have them sent to her!
It’s just a set of pins, does anyone know why she became obsessed with pins? It didn’t happen for a long time

Reactions: 12
Here’s the thing, we’re all probably getting the odd non essential things at the moment - but with what’s going on, most of us, not bogie realise that there will be a delay on things and it’s ok. I wouldn’t want workers to risk their life for some pins. I ordered something that took an extra week and I didn’t worry or complain where it was and why it was late I just know everything right now is difficult. Bogie is just so out of touch with reality it’s just plain shocking.

I’m waiting for a few refunds from concerts being cancelled/postponed - I’m not worried about the refund being delayed at all. I understand everyone is short staffed / not working to full capacity and when this is over i will chase if necessary!
exactly! we’ve been ordering bits on amazon and we pay for prime and nothing is coming next day due to the situation but do you see me moaning 🤣 (and trying to keeping ordering to a minimum but we have a 9 month old and sometimes he needs things!)

Reactions: 5
She really is daft isn’t she... they clearly do not deal with customer questions via their twitter. Be normal and email their customer service privately (Which they state in their bio ffs) instead of bashing them for still providing goods even if they are a little late 🙄🙃
EE7705F3-F4F4-44E7-87FC-1F67CB4E79A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The reason why the Pin tweet got me isnt the fact she’s ordered a “non essential item” it’s because she didn’t buy the pins they were an add on freebie in the package she bought for animal crossings. She’s already had an email from them saying they were delayed so read the room, understand the current situation and accept you’re going to have to wait for them. I’d be more understanding If she’d ordered something next day off asos for example and it hadn’t turned up, and was delayed for a few days because she’s paid next day and the order was expected so you’d be wondering where it was. This wasn’t the case here.
I felt bad for ordering fish food but my fish gave birth and wasn't prepared for 4 arrivals of baby fry fish :love: so had to order fry food and still felt guilty

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.