Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be attempting to get her views and subs up. Or starting a new channel. Whatever it is will be boring.

Reactions: 6
She's getting a channel manager because it's too overwhelming to pour a pint of pepsi and get out of bed now perhaps? Or she's just too busy colouring. What on earth would they manage? She's a car-crash, and if she was my daughter, I'd be sorting her out and putting her back on the path she appears to have been on a few years back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn't she trying to invite someone to view a private video? I thought she was probably going to allow someone trusted (Megan? dunno) to view her hidden weekly vlogs, and YT say she has to do all of the above for that.

Reactions: 4
Isn't she trying to invite someone to view a private video? I thought she was probably going to allow someone trusted (Megan? dunno) to view her hidden weekly vlogs, and YT say she has to do all of the above for that.

It's probably a brand, trying to prove she was once relevant.

• Haha
She normally does a trailer every Jan wonder what is going on? Is she finally catching on to grow her channel if it was a new account she would've created one herself and privately message You Tube something is going on 🤔

Why the hell is she posting a 12 min long channel
trailer in April? Highlights from 2019, bit late! Cba watching it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could be wrong but I think she’s going to pay or use someone she trusts to act as a moderator so they can delete all the “ negative “ comments from YouTube. You need to have a brand YouTube channel to have a moderator . If that’s the case she’s bone bloody idle !! She’s hardly snowed under with work. She must have got herself in a right state, been on zoom for biancas party and couldn’t delete all the negative comments fast enough about her bleeping mug collection vlog she uploaded that day next day she’s in bed having a “ wobble”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could be wrong but I think she’s going to pay or use someone she trusts to act as a moderator so they can delete all the “ negative “ comments from YouTube. You need to have a brand YouTube channel to have a moderator . If that’s the case she’s bone bloody idle !! She’s hardly snowed under with work. She must have got herself in a right state, been on zoom for biancas party and couldn’t delete all the negative comments fast enough about her bleeping mug collection vlog she uploaded that day next day she’s in bed having a “ wobble”
I’ve just had a thought, maybe she will start doing live streams to try and generate some money via the super chats and that’s what she is really worried about 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a thought, maybe she will start doing live streams to try and generate some money via the super chats and that’s what she is really worried about 😂
Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. if lockdown restrictions do last till end of the year like they are discussing , she is really going to struggle for work/money. She can use one of her Disney bowls as a begging bowl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I do think Benj may prefer boys. I must ask my dad - he is gay and has a great gaydar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m finding it hard to believe that people genuinly mistake Benji for Prince Harry. I imagine a very drunk person has made the comparison once and they’ve lapped it up ever since ... The pair of them are bleeping deluded.
He looks nothing like Prince Harry. Do they mistake Brog for Meghan?

Pay per view extra work of the private kind? 🤣

Reactions: 5
This was my guess, basically she wants to allow Binkybee to moderate the comments on her videos (i.e: delete anything even remotely negative or constructive.)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.