Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade and Matt are going in October aswell, few days in New York then 6 days in Orlando. Be interesting if any of them will meet up I think there will be a big clash of personalities.
Oh Victoria made a comment saying her mum was making face masks to match her outfits! So she’s ready

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My friend's due to go in October too and she's got her head in the sand so deep about there being potentially problems. :/ I'd be cancelling now I think because if they reopen with a skeleton park (no parades/shows/etc), I'd be so disappointed. At least now you can get a refund, in theory?

Reactions: 5
Oh Victoria made a comment saying her mum was making face masks to match her outfits! So she’s ready
Wtaf why would she even comment that, I didn’t know face masks were a fashion accessory. I don’t really watch Victoria I find I’m her boring and repetitive coffee, shopping, moaning.

Reactions: 12
My friend's due to go in October too and she's got her head in the sand so deep about there being potentially problems. :/ I'd be cancelling now I think because if they reopen with a skeleton park (no parades/shows/etc), I'd be so disappointed. At least now you can get a refund, in theory?
It depends how they’ve booked it. If it’s non refundable then they won’t get anything back until the company or companies they have booked with cancel it.

I have a trip for California in October and I’m leaving it until last minute to cancel. Technically mine is refundable for £70, but I’d rather just wait and see what happens.

Brogan is lucky enough she’s been a few times, if she moans about it I’ll be so annoyed, yeah it’s disappointing, but she has been before, not like it was a first trip. This would have been my first trip to California and I’m really disappointed because I know it probably won’t happen!

She’s still in bed!!! She’s just showed her animal crossings island on stories and her quilt was in the background..... I understand if she’s had a hard time or whatever but to still be in bed now?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
As I've said before I'm undecided about our September trip - I'm desperate to go but I don't believe it will be the same experience, but that could be the case for some time yet. We will decide in June whether to cut or losses and just cancel, or wait it out as the decision might be taken out of our hands if we can't even get there if travel restrictions are still in place. I'm finding it really hard to envisage how social distancing can work in those parks - for some shows and rides I can see it working, but at a very reduced level.
I wouldn't be surprised if the parks are open but not to internationals till next year - but who knows! As we've seen from the past month or so anything could happen.

As I've said before I'm undecided about our September trip - I'm desperate to go but I don't believe it will be the same experience, but that could be the case for some time yet. We will decide in June whether to cut or losses and just cancel, or wait it out as the decision might be taken out of our hands if we can't even get there if travel restrictions are still in place. I'm finding it really hard to envisage how social distancing can work in those parks - for some shows and rides I can see it working, but at a very reduced level.
I wouldn't be surprised if the parks are open but not to internationals till next year - but who knows! As we've seen from the past month or so anything could happen.
I feel the same, Disneyland Anaheim is somewhere I’ve been planning to visit for a long time and it might not be the same experience even if we can go because of everything that’s happened. If it comes to it I’ll probably cancel and rebook for next May, if that’s even possible, who knows, it’s a crappy situation!

I had business class flights booked too,
I’ll be major gutted about not getting to experience that!

It will be interesting to see how brogan handles it though, funny how she only announced her trip once there was a chance of it being cancelled, a meltdown is coming.

I think even if they are open by then, I don’t think I would go personally to Disney world...I doubt it will be back into the swing of it all till next year. It would be weird if loads of things were closed or cancelled and felt like a ghost town. Plus the masks and rules, wouldn’t be an enjoyable holiday by the sounds of it. But I’m all up for seeing her try lol

Reactions: 2
Didn't she say she has anxiety of flying or am I thinking of someone else so i'm on a mission to do my bedroom again and strip wallpaper off etc my time to give myself is a month and i'd still finish before Brogan has sorted her "utility room"

we're supposed to be going in june but we are rebooking for next year. Even if it our original flight does go ahead, it's not going to be the same. it's not going to be a nice experience. limited capacity on everything - higher wait times.
probably no character meets or shows, no parades. talks of restaurants not even being open. Not worth it, and for the amount of money we've spent, we want the full experience.

• Sad
Didn't she say she has anxiety of flying or am I thinking of someone else so i'm on a mission to do my bedroom again and strip wallpaper off etc my time to give myself is a month and i'd still finish before Brogan has sorted her "utility room"
I don’t think so, I think she just hates that people might be sick on the plane

I can't imagine either Victoria or Brogan would like it if you are forced to wear masks in the parks which is certainly a possibility - they're all about the piccies!
Would be an improvement to Brogan's piccies, wouldn't have to see her with her mouth hanging open as per se 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No human, this letter is not important

Here is the problem with Victoria as a disney world blogger
She has done it far too many times where everything is just so so to her and you don't get any real information in my opinion
Take Charlotte as an example- her videos show the price of snacks, she shows the full hotel room in detail, wait times for rides, so if you were planning let's say a first time visit, Charlotte is substantially better.
Victoria is OK if you've been numerous times and want to see a non fast paced relaxed holiday.
Adam Hatten is again very informative and you can tell he loves Disney and loves the Disney parks and hes very good at trying new places so you get a lot of reviews for a lot of different places to eat etc instead of just the standard you see in most vlogs l.
Brogan comes across as very clueless - she went on and one about how good the quick service plan is but went to two pricey meals -le celiar and hoop de do, both 2 dining credit meals, and did a character breakfast and the drive in restaurant- again both a dining credit each, that to me is selling your subscribers misinformation, don't go on about how great the quick service plan is but then go to several meals that cost substantially more and you can use your quick service credits on.
Also I find it funny that brogan claims to be a foody and went on and on about tusker house character breakfast but Adam came.out and said it was awful!
I also feel like brogan just point blank refused to eat anywhere charlotte eats at tk try and prove some kind of point.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think even if they are open by then, I don’t think I would go personally to Disney world...I doubt it will be back into the swing of it all till next year. It would be weird if loads of things were closed or cancelled and felt like a ghost town. Plus the masks and rules, wouldn’t be an enjoyable holiday by the sounds of it. But I’m all up for seeing her try lol
Ugh imagine the queues while social distancing... will be hell

It depends how they’ve booked it. If it’s non refundable then they won’t get anything back until the company or companies they have booked with cancel it.

I have a trip for California in October and I’m leaving it until last minute to cancel. Technically mine is refundable for £70, but I’d rather just wait and see what happens.

Brogan is lucky enough she’s been a few times, if she moans about it I’ll be so annoyed, yeah it’s disappointing, but she has been before, not like it was a first trip. This would have been my first trip to California and I’m really disappointed because I know it probably won’t happen!
We had our first California trip booked for May but are waiting for it to be cancelled now to get a refund. Absolutely gutted about it.

I think Hong Kong Disneyland is a park to keep an eye on...they’ve been closed since January, with no sign of reopening yet. Realistically if they are still shut in July then the other parks around the world will follow suit. There’s no way they would open if there is still a risk

Reactions: 4
We had our first California trip booked for May but are waiting for it to be cancelled now to get a refund. Absolutely gutted about it.

I think Hong Kong Disneyland is a park to keep an eye on...they’ve been closed since January, with no sign of reopening yet. Realistically if they are still shut in July then the other parks around the world will follow suit. There’s no way they would open if there is still a risk
Florida already opened all their beaches back up..... US can be wild with decisions

Reactions: 2

I know how you feel, people keep saying, “oh it’s just a holiday there are bigger things to worry about”. But a holiday is escapism from real life and is the only reason I get out of bed and go to work everyday!😂

Yeah I feel like until there is a vaccine we might struggle to get back to normal.

Reactions: 8
URGH. Brogeys at it again on her stories. Hair scraped back. Sports bra (even though she does no sports) strap showing. Free coffee table from Groupon. She’s a joke

URGH. Brogeys at it again on her stories. Hair scraped back. Sports bra (even though she does no sports) strap showing. Free coffee table from Groupon. She’s a joke
I’m so sick of this! And it’s white, brogie put some bleeping colour in that house
and they’re crop tops not sports bras because you get no support from it but suppose she doesn’t need it 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.