Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching now, is it just me or did anyone else feel a bit :censored: when she told him to shut up when they were talking about the washing line? She’s so nasty to that poor lad when he works his socks off doing bits and bobs around the house constantly. So ungrateful

Reactions: 21
They paid more than 250k for that house??!!
Ha I'm from Bournemouth, if you want a house under 250k will just about get you a small 2 bed terrace in an okish area. Can get some nice flats for that money though.

Reactions: 3
Ha I'm from Bournemouth, if you want a house under 250k will just about get you a small 2 bed terrace in an okish area. Can get some nice flats for that money though.
Hello fellow Bournemouth person 👋🏻

Reactions: 5
I’m just watching now, is it just me or did anyone else feel a bit :censored: when she told him to shut up when they were talking about the washing line? She’s so nasty to that poor lad when he works his socks off doing bits and bobs around the house constantly. So ungrateful
I've just watched that bit now and it really shocked me.
Plus the horrid way she spoke about his one mug when she has like 20!!
Shes a bully.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it’s a three way mortgage. I don’t think Benji is that stupid. (I’d never agree to that) I do however think her mum will have gifted brogan some money towards her deposit. A lot of parents do so it’s not really that unusual but it would give Julie some say as I can see her using it against brogan when giving her input.

Reactions: 12
I’m also from Bournemouth and know exactly why they got that house over a new build, old Bogey was obsessed about a kitchen with an island, new builds are tiny with tiny kitchens. They’ve gone for a dilapidated house in a rough area to give the illusion of wealth. You only need to know the area to know it’s less than desirable and the more we see of the house the more of a wreck it looks. The filming at the back of the house looked awful!! It needs so much work doing to it and I think they’re in way over their heads...

Reactions: 24
I don’t think it’s a three way mortgage. I don’t think Benji is that stupid. (I’d never agree to that) I do however think her mum will have gifted brogan some money towards her deposit. A lot of parents do so it’s not really that unusual but it would give Julie some say as I can see her using it against brogan when giving her input.
If she did, Brogan's an even bigger idiot than I thought. After how her Mum behaved when they fell out I'd never trust her again and certainly wouldn't let her have a position of power in my life. Forgive? Maybe. But never forget.

Reactions: 9
I’m also from Bournemouth and know exactly why they got that house over a new build, old Bogey was obsessed about a kitchen with an island, new builds are tiny with tiny kitchens. They’ve gone for a dilapidated house in a rough area to give the illusion of wealth. You only need to know the area to know it’s less than desirable and the more we see of the house the more of a wreck it looks. The filming at the back of the house looked awful!! It needs so much work doing to it and I think they’re in way over their heads...
Which is hilarious because she never even cooks! What does she need the big kitchen for?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They paid £305k 😱😱😱
OK. Wow haha. Sorry I live in West Yorkshire. I paid 155k for a 2 bedroom 1 bath, with a 2 car drive and a garden. Im surprised they didn't go new build acctually, probably would have got similar price and at least it wouldn't need any work done.

250k where I live would get you 4 bed detached in a decent area aswell. I am clueless when it comes to house prices.

Reactions: 4
Which is hilarious because she never even cooks! What does she need the big kitchen for?
All for show! Like everything she does. She used to go to my gym so I’ve seen her in the wild plodding along on the treadmill. Literally the slowest walk ever...plodding whilst constantly scrolling through her phone. It was hilarious! Yet to her that’s going to the gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I walk past her old flat often, and it was literally a 3 minute or less walk to the beach. She now lives on the very outskirts of Bournemouth. 305k average is right for a house, but they could have got an awesome apartment next to the sea for that. Idiots!

Reactions: 6
OK. Wow haha. Sorry I live in West Yorkshire. I paid 155k for a 2 bedroom 1 bath, with a 2 car drive and a garden. Im surprised they didn't go new build acctually, probably would have got similar price and at least it wouldn't need any work done.

250k where I live would get you 4 bed detached in a decent area aswell. I am clueless when it comes to house prices.

Welcome to the South Coast! We paid £200k for our 2 bed, ORP, main road house 5 years ago. It's now worth £275k, and we're not even in the best area.

Reactions: 4
Bloody red moon face again!!! Thanks for ruining my day.
What is her obsession with the eye shut photos?! Does she not realise how stupid she looks. It’s like she has blinked mid photo. Considering the state of the pictures she posts, I’d love to see the pics that are in the “no” pile

• Haha
The garden is so overlooked from all angles, it's horrible

Screenshot_20200422_112653_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200422_112820_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

No privacy whatsoever

Last edited:
  • Wow
Why are they not using lockdown and the glorious weather to do some work on the garden and tidy up the tit tip it is ! It doesn't have to cost any money just a bucket load of hard work and motivation, oh hold on I think I just answered my own question 😂 I get that it may not be as insta ready as she wants but tidy it up at least and for god's sake Bogie buy a mower noone is going to gift you one !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I'm brand new - can someone explain what happened between Brogan & Charlotte Ruff?
Nobody knows 100% but it appears that they went to Disney world together, were friends beforehand but didn’t see each other regularly, made some content together in the run up. When they were there it seems they wanted to experience the trip very differently, it was Brogan’s first trip but Charlotte had been many times so I think she did a lot of the planning. Charlotte likes to optimise her time there and make the most of it. Brogan was her usual self and found it too much. From there we don’t know much more 🤷🏻‍♀️ But Brogan moved out of their room and into a new one that mummy paid for and she then booked an early flight home

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.