Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she using GHD straighteners in the vlog? I’ve been looking at getting some but her hair looks like a bag of tit after using them and it’s putting me off.
I was originally going to reply saying that I think it was a straightening brush but on closer inspection is looks like it is GHDs. GHDs are pretty good and last ages. We have some that have lasted over ten years now and are still working so totally worth the investment. They can get really hot so just make sure you Invest in a decent heat spray :)

Whatever happened to Brogans straightening brush that took her all over the country to buy? I don’t think I’ve ever seen them being used again.

Reactions: 12
She does know you can have thin hair and lots of it. Anyone with thick hair, mine is thick but not super thick, knows a crucial part of the haircut is the thinning scissors
Brogan’s hair looks so similar to mine, even down to the receding hair line 😳 and my hairdresser once said i have fine hair, but lots of it.
after I noticed the extent of the receding on myself I’ve been trying to look after my hair, as I spent years with it in tight doughnut buns and lost a lot of hair because of it. I hate wearing my hair down, but try to a couple of a hours a day, and when it want to tie it up I use loose plaits or clips to try and reduce the strain on the follicles
Take note brogie, see a proper hairdresser, not just your mother!

Reactions: 13
She does know you can have thin hair and lots of it. Anyone with thick hair, mine is thick but not super thick, knows a crucial part of the haircut is the thinning scissors

I have loads of fine hair.
My hairdresser always comments how much hair is on the floor yet I can never have volume!

It would be interesting to see if she looked after her curls what they would be like. My guess is limp and lifeless..because her hair isn't thick. It is totally possible to have curly thin hair.

Again...like a broken record, she is clueless.

Reactions: 3
So, Benji bought the garden hose, which he fitted and it works fine. Brogan bought the washing line which they couldn't fit as it needed concreting into the ground and she hadn't read the instructions so didn't know this and didn't have the right tools. So the washing line is useless and is just going to be given away.

Just to recap. Benji worked. Brogan was useless and needs dumping.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Biscuits in bed at 09:45am ... whilst some of us keyworkers have been up and out at work at early doors risking our lives, and she’s having a wobble ?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Biscuits in bed at 09:45am ... whilst some of us keyworkers have been up and out at work at early doors risking our lives, and she’s having a wobble ?!?!
even us non-key workers have been up out of bed and logged on to work at home since 8:30!!! Would love to be able to stay in bed with a biscuit or two some mornings but no such luck!!

Reactions: 33
Oh someone get poor bogie her blankie she feels wobbly and hasn’t slept 🙄 Sorry to break it to ya bog but nobody in the nation is sleeping! And yet the rest of us carry on

Reactions: 23
'Having a wobble'? Over what Brogan? It must be so draining for Benji to be with someone so emotionally weak that they need constant hand-holding and propping up. Sometimes people need to just get a grip and deal with things like how an adult in control of their emotions should. And the phrase 'having a wobble' conjures up images of a child having a tantrum. Ahhhh diddums let's all console baby Brogan while she watches tv in bed with tea and biscuits! I'd love to be doing that right now but I've been logged on since 8.30, y'know, actually doing a job.

Reactions: 18
I’ve literally had to book two weeks off work because I’ve had enough, I am a key worker but I work from home, but I’m mentally drained from speaking to angry people all day, like how she can be having a wobble when she does duck all?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow starting your day with biscuits brogan honestly she’s gonna end up with diabetes at this rate .Get up and get the tea and biscuits yourself you lazy cow

Reactions: 8
The best thing you can do if you aren’t feeling great (having a wobble?) is to do something productive to get yourself out of it.
Not stay in bed all day and watch tv as if you’re ill, you’ll only make yourself feel worse.

She basically mollycoddles herself everyday anyway even on her “workdays”.

Reactions: 16
Did I seriously just waste 6 minutes of my life watching a mug collection? Looks like I'm the mug!
All I do during her vlogs is tap the 10 second forward button. I’m torn between it being painfully boring but also wanting a laugh. The mug chat looked so dull... I was constantly tapping through to avoid it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People on here have speculated she's depressed so I don't personally think it's fair to bash her for admitting to having a bad day. Don't get me wrong *every.single.day* is a day off for her compared to most people, but just because you have an easier life than most doesn't mean you can't suffer with mental health. I have a good job which I am lucky enough to still have an be able to work from home, a nice flat, a loving partner - I still suffer badly from anxiety and regular panic attacks.
That being said, she *could* just be having a bit of a lazy day but my personal feeling is that it doesn't help with mental health stigma to bash her for it whether it's true or not - someone on here could be feeling the exact same way and then after seeing posts on here not speak up, or force themselves to do things when they are better of having a day off and trying again tomorrow.

Just my two cents! Not bashing anyone on here for their opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have been up since 645 as my other half had a conference call at 730. I've made the bed, made us both breakfast, unloaded the dishwasher and have been logged on taking calls for my job since 9.
Even with my anxiety being really bad right now and not feeling well.
So brogan please please duck OFF you wouldn't know a real "wobble" if it punched you in the face.
Unless you're having a wobble about the fact your boyfriend is clearly getting very very sick of you.🤷‍♀️
Say goodbye to your disney proposal dreams hun ill be legally divorced, engaged and married again before you are 😂.

On the note of hair I have very fine hair that doesn't like to grow much but lots of hair. I since being in lockdown have stopped washing it every day, only washing every 3 days now and dry shampoo in-between and omg the difference its made to my hairs health is insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People on here have speculated she's depressed so I don't personally think it's fair to bash her for admitting to having a bad day. Don't get me wrong *every.single.day* is a day off for her compared to most people, but just because you have an easier life than most doesn't mean you can't suffer with mental health. I have a good job which I am lucky enough to still have an be able to work from home, a nice flat, a loving partner - I still suffer badly from anxiety and regular panic attacks.
That being said, she *could* just be having a bit of a lazy day but my personal feeling is that it doesn't help with mental health stigma to bash her for it whether it's true or not - someone on here could be feeling the exact same way and then after seeing posts on here not speak up, or force themselves to do things when they are better of having a day off and trying again tomorrow.

Just my two cents! Not bashing anyone on here for their opinions.
Whilst I do agree with the fact that you can have a nice life and still be depressed/have anxiety I do think.....ok I am just putting it out there even though I will get bashed for it....that the depression/anxiety card is hugely over played by some people. Obviously there are genuine cases but it seems like literally everyone these days has some form of 'mental illness' and almost use it as some sort of bragging rights. I know that saying 'just get a grip' isn't helpful to genuine sufferers but I do feel it is a valid thing to say to the card players. Yes we all have down days but you know what? that doesn't mean you have a recognised clinical mental illness or mean that you deserve allowances or accommodations. I think some people need to toughen up a bit and start acting like actual adults and not expect to be hand held and spoon fed through life. Sometimes you have issues with your job/tit times happen but you know what? Life has ups and downs and you just need to take control and deal with it like a grown up.
But back to Brogan, she may well be depressed/have anxiety but she needs to help herself if she has and recognise what/why she feels like this and take steps to change. Nobody else can do that for you. But the whole 'wobble' thing I feel was just a bit thoughtless (as per) in current times.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I'd love to know how she'd cope running a home if she had kids 😂😂 The fat lump is incapable of looking after herself and the house without Mummy's help. I don't know what she thinks millions of parents across the country do on a daily basis!!? Somehow I keep my home in order and look after myself and 2 children.... I must be super woman.. oh no wait I'm just a normal freaking person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I usually get up at 7am for work, since being furloughed/ this virus, I’m not sleeping well and have been going to bed sometimes at 3am not getting out till mid day and I get back in it often during the day and night to escape my household... I think I’m just down / in a weird funk at the moment.

It’s strange not seeing people and the only thing I’ve done in weeks is go for a walk most day’s but even now I’m so lethargic I cba... I’m also coming off birth control as my doctors have closed during this soooo could be a reason why. There may be others like me who are usually up and working by now... it’s a strange time and I don’t judge anyone bar brogan and she did that anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Been clocked in since 9 o’clock and me and my colleague have to make at least 50 calls today. And I’m on the verge on a breakdown from being so overworked. duck you Brogan

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.